The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    For my Canadian neighbors, this came across my feed:
    It's now no longer illegal to challenge someone to a duel in Canada
    Time to demand satisfaction for your honor! :grin:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

woo hoo!!! it's been a long time coming really and is about time!!!
  • princessofredrock1
    princessofredrock1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just saying I'm here. That is all! ;)
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options

Well, I know what my plans include this coming weekend😃😃
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    47 and about to hit my first goal weight of 143 (down from 165). My final goal is 130-135. Please add me as a friend, I need accountability for maintenance.
  • ImOverHere847
    ImOverHere847 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lol. Just saying it’s great you’re here!! Welcome!!
    Hello. Just saying I'm here. That is all! ;)

• ShengSi
    ShengSi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi to all not a newbie but an oldbie. That was here in 2017 got sidetracked now back again to give a go again . Turning 49 going through MENopause and it has just turned my life upside down, including my health and weight in general. Its painstaking .
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'll be turning 52 next month. I was never overweight, but recently when the scale tipped at 143 lbs, thought I should take action. That is the highest I have ever weighed when I was pregnant with my younger son. I always did intermittent fasting unknowingly, but even then weight slowly crept going up. Though I exercised weight didn't budge, then started OMAD (one meal a day) that's when I started to see results. This morning my scale showed 126.6 lbs, was glad to see this. Can't wait to get to my goal weight by my birthday.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! I've been a little busy this week and haven't had a chance to chime in much. It's sunny and warm here in Oklahoma! I'm sure a lot of people would say it's hot - but it's not that bad for summer in Oklahoma (current temp is 90, with a heat index of 99). But at least it's sunny and not storming again...

Speaking of which, @pandygirl19 - where in OK are you?
  • toxicslix
    toxicslix Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 51 and live in Surrey, BC, Canada. I started Kickboxing for my 50th last year and managed to lose a few percent in body fat. I'm not looking to lose weight but more or less just get into better health. Turned over a new page last year and got away from my "soon to be ex" so the working out was a great distraction! Would love to have some motivating online friends here! Had to take a hiatus from the kickboxing as my lawyers now take most of my "disposable" income, but there is light at the end of the tunnel - and it ain't a train!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    There's an emptiness in the pit of my stomach that only chocolate can fill. Briefly. Then I need more.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    toxicslix wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm 51 and live in Surrey, BC, Canada. I started Kickboxing for my 50th last year and managed to lose a few percent in body fat. I'm not looking to lose weight but more or less just get into better health. Turned over a new page last year and got away from my "soon to be ex" so the working out was a great distraction! Would love to have some motivating online friends here! Had to take a hiatus from the kickboxing as my lawyers now take most of my "disposable" income, but there is light at the end of the tunnel - and it ain't a train!

Are you sure it's not a train? 😁

Welcome..

Good morning all 🙂
  • Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @forestfreek I am in the UK. :-) I reckon the chocolate is better over here!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    There's an emptiness in the pit of my stomach that only chocolate can fill. Briefly. Then I need more.

🤗🍫🍫🍫🍫
  • toxicslix
    toxicslix Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Welcome..

Good morning all 🙂

Yes!! I can see the end of this fight!!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Welcome..

Good morning all 🙂

Yes!! I can see the end of this fight!!

Seriously, that is good.. divorce isn't easy, very stressful..
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I turned 41 this last weekend..sure is a lot harder than it was in my 20's!! Please add me!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What a sh*tshow it is trying to lose body fat now. I feel like if I even deviate a tiny bit Im struggling with 4 pounds to shed off again the day after. Ugh. And my husband is a total garbage gut sugar freak and eats every kind of junk food under the sun lol.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

woo hoo fellow Canadian. Good luck you can totally do this!!! You can always find Kickboxing videos free on Youtube