The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    dkjk1105 wrote: »
    Happy Monday M'agers! Full week of hitting goals ahead, make them count.

Thanks. I'm making an early start today. Some work I didn't finish on Friday evening.

That's always a good feeling (the early start, that is!) -- and does this mean you may be able to leave a little earlier?!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Shoo Monday, ya bother me! I wont go so far as to say I hate Monday's. But I sho nuff don't like them.
    Happy Monday folks! Make it a great one.
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I'm 36 and creeping into middle age and looking for more MFP friends!

How's everyone's day going? I started my week off on the right foot by going to the gym before teaching today. Getting out of bed is hard but I have such a better day when I exercise first thing.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    orngnerdz wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone! I'm 36 and creeping into middle age and looking for more MFP friends!

How's everyone's day going? I started my week off on the right foot by going to the gym before teaching today. Getting out of bed is hard but I have such a better day when I exercise first thing.

Excellent start to the week.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    orngnerdz wrote: »

Hey great way to start the week
    I went for a run this morning. Added some uphill sprints to it for some crazy reason. But hey got it out if the way now I can bake bread and get ready for a relative visiting tonight
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. This Monday starts off with a meeting with the big boss at work. I imagine the rest of the week can only go up from there.

Uh oh.. you in trouble? :#
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Have a good Tuesday. ☕
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Morning all. Have a good Tuesday. ☕

Good morning Anna ☕
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Good morning all. This Monday starts off with a meeting with the big boss at work. I imagine the rest of the week can only go up from there.

No. This is review of a project I’m working on. It’s the first time going solo on it and she just had some questions during her review of it. All is well thankfully. I had answers ready and she’s very happy.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

No. This is review of a project I’m working on. It’s the first time going solo on it and she just had some questions during her review of it. All is well thankfully. I had answers ready and she’s very happy.

Phewww, good job then 👍
  • wazebath
    wazebath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello
  • Anna022119
    Options

Good morning Anna ☕ [/quote]

Morning Jo 😊
  • kajuae74
    kajuae74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All :) 44 please add me :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    kajuae1426 wrote: »
    Hi All :) 44 please add me :)

Okay. Will do.
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Frazdogg wrote: »
    Morning y’all, it’s deadlift day...after caffeine, of course.

Nothing happens before coffee 😂
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Frazdogg wrote: »
    Morning y’all, it’s deadlift day...after caffeine, of course.

Caffeine is the most important meal of the day.
  • htdavidson88
    htdavidson88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Heather and I am looking for some people I can motivate and support and who can also do that for me!. I've already lost 28 and pounds and am looking to lose around 100 more over the next year and a half. My oldest son is getting married next November and I have bit the bullet and signed up for a photo shoot next year too so I can leave my 40's looking better than I ever have and hit 50 wide open in 2020! I love cooking and trying out new recipes and am always looking for more! I've recently found Strong by Zumba and OMG that's awesome and starting to do a little bit of lifting to make sure I'm not a saggy mess as the weight comes off. I'm a single mom of 2 boys (Austin 25, Jaxon 10) so life can get a little crazy but we try to make the best of every situation. So if you want some extra motivation just hit me up
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?
    We had a guest last night. When we see him both he and I seem to end up not feeling well the next morning. Weird how that happens isn't it.

Have a good day my middle aged warriors