The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Happy Friday, beautiful people! Hitting that cardio workout and fixating on coffee. It’s FRIDAY 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Friday all. What's up for the weekend?
    This morning I get to go skate. Can't wait. We're going to friends to play a game after school and tomorrow we're entertaining people. Busy busy as always it seems
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    I am looking for a few friends that are into weight lifting. I am not a serious weight lifter but I have been lifting weights for about a year now and I am still trying to figure out a program that works for me and I am struggling on my form. I know that I am probably just being hard on myself but I really want to learn the proper form for some of the big lifts. I have lost some weight and gained some muscle but it's a long process and I am looking for some like minded friends. :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Happy Friday, beautiful people! Hitting that cardio workout and fixating on coffee. It’s FRIDAY 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Everything is possible with enough coffee :)
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    48 tomorrow...down just shy of 40# by being smarter basically about what I eat...not on a diet. Learning to put me first a little so I can be around to take care of my little’s who normally consume my time ❤️
  • rhaynes6167
    rhaynes6167 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello group glad to see some my age
    43/m here how is everyone Please feel free to add me
  • FitnTrimSteve
    timbotina wrote: »
    48 tomorrow...down just shy of 40# by being smarter basically about what I eat...not on a diet. Learning to put me first a little so I can be around to take care of my little’s who normally consume my time ❤️

Happy Birthday!!
  • sarahsneddon
    sarahsneddon Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all!! Mid 30s (eek!!) mum of 4 here. Been on MFP on & off for years but due to having M.E. I now need to seriously look at my diet/lifestyle to help stay as healthy as I can.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Hello group glad to see some my age
    43/m here how is everyone Please feel free to add me

Glad to have you with us.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Happy birthday :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Happy Friday my fellow MA's. I hope that y'all have a great day.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member

OMG. You don't look a day over 8!
  • rhaynes6167
    rhaynes6167 Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hey all glad to find this group
    43/m here Feel free to add me
  • frankc468
    frankc468 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. This may be a bad time to introduce myself because I’m hungry! Anyway I’m 45 now and looking to fight an ever expanding waistline. Hopefully being here and using MFP will help. I’m struggling a bit now because I haven’t been seeing any results.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    frankc468 wrote: »
    Hi. This may be a bad time to introduce myself because I’m hungry! Anyway I’m 45 now and looking to fight an ever expanding waistline. Hopefully being here and using MFP will help. I’m struggling a bit now because I haven’t been seeing any results.

Hi Frank,
    Not seeing results is a real de-motivator for sure. That's when I rely on how my clothes are fitting. And trust that a breakthrough will happen soon. Make sure you're tracking everything you eat in MFP.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Happy Friday all you M ages hope you all are having a good day and get a work in
  • sammiw38
    sammiw38 Posts: 10 Member
    38f. Lost a Lot of weight a few years back and then put it (and 20 extra lbs) back on 2 yrs ago. Would like to start my 40’s healthier than I loved my 30’s.
  • 46 and back on MFP after a 5-year break and after gastric sleeve surgery. I am here to make sure I don't quit losing before I hit my 100-lb goal. Sitting at 47 lbs right now. Feel free to add me!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy steamy Friday. I guess fall forgot to get going

The husband did well in a court battle he was fighting so it's celebration time tonight. I've got a nice roast to make and some nice wine. I'm hoping though he wants to go out it might be too hot to cook!
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Happy Flex Friday FitFam.. Hope you're all crushing goals!

x9sbva3zbki1.jpg