The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a good Tuesday peeps!
  • reyesmi
    reyesmi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This thread still active? Just got back myself and this group applies to me. Say hello and add me if you guys are still around.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good gloomy morning here today. Passed several Federal Protective Services/Homeland Security vehicles on the way in today and coupled with the gray outside, cast a pall on a solemn day. Started off with Yoga and hopefully will run off some of the yuckies after work today. A good day to remember Carpe diem.
  • buckey65
    buckey65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning, back at it and hoping getting more involved in community will help with long term commitment. Need to lose and 30 lbs.
  • BoxRoc1
    BoxRoc1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love this thread, I’ve just restarted after a break of nearly a year, I’m 35 feel free to add me!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Middle agers
    I guess we all remember what happened 17 years ago this day since we are all of a certain age.
    I also hope any east coast americans are prepared for Florence if you are in her path.
  • ShannonMarie1976
    Options
    Back on!!! FR’s welcome!!! 🤗
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    Good Morning - 47 years old so this is my group as well.
    Entering food diary entries for the last 6 weeks on MFP - have lost 41 pounds. Long way to go but a good start.
    Our family has discussions about the "old" days" without technology, smart phones, laptops etc with our children when our birthdays come around. If you are of that age you will laugh at the pic below and also might remember using a world book encyclopedia or a dictionary or having to go to the library (instead of Google). Have a good day.
    zztwx87n6xdy.jpg

I'm 56 -- and I miss those non-technology days.
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good evening one and all from the UK, having a blast and enjoying the food control & all the gym work.
    Got grandson's christening in 12 days and got to lose a bit more to make sure the suit fits perfectly so upping my game and pushing harder.
    I am aching in all the right places and in all the right ways so it is working, only time will tell though.
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I told myself the weight gain and muscle loss were just a part of getting older... 55 in my case Then I rejoined MFP, started tracking and eating right, and got back to regular exercise. Down almost 15 lbs. Muscles are pretty much always sore but I feel stronger already and I know the pain will pass. Glad its not too late after all.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good evening one and all from the UK, having a blast and enjoying the food control & all the gym work.
    Got grandson's christening in 12 days and got to lose a bit more to make sure the suit fits perfectly so upping my game and pushing harder.
    I am aching in all the right places and in all the right ways so it is working, only time will tell though.
    dmmihelcic wrote: »
    I told myself the weight gain and muscle loss were just a part of getting older... 55 in my case Then I rejoined MFP, started tracking and eating right, and got back to regular exercise. Down almost 15 lbs. Muscles are pretty much always sore but I feel stronger already and I know the pain will pass. Glad its not too late after all.

Well done to you both 👍
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, happy Hump Day!
  • Mark46UK
    Mark46UK Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 feel free to add me for support or just a friend 🏊🏋🤸🏆
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps, happy Hump Day!

Good morning lovely 🙂
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day all you M ages. I need to have a good food day desperately. Good luck all
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HHD peeps! Leg workout is done so bring on the day.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    On this day southeastern United States preparing for a dangerous Hurricane, while the Caribbean expects to begin feeling the effects of a Tropical Storm.
  • Sarah_Jane_18
    Sarah_Jane_18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello there everyone *waves*
    39yr old female in the UK here. New to this community and MFP; looking to make positive friends so please feel free to ad me 🙂