The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    @AliNouveau, Humid! At night it drops down into the 60s maybe Lo 70s. few degrees cooler for now anyway. This time of the year we're still in tornado season. It gets very humid and muggy at times and we have a lot of storms heavy rains and Thunder which can bring about tornadoes.

Yikes tornadoes scare me. Hope you make it through without any
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    mitch22098 wrote: »
    Good morning, everyone! I had a great weekend getting *kitten* done thanks to the good weather. I have a question for ya: How many of us have 50+ pounds to lose?

I had 55 pounds to lose. I have managed to lose 35 so far.
    Good morning, everyone! I had a great weekend getting *kitten* done thanks to the good weather. I have a question for ya: How many of us have 50+ pounds to lose?

I'm down about 50 with 20 to go. The HARD 20. Does that count?
    Je55ica_79 wrote: »
    "How many of us have 50+ pounds to lose?" Just me, eh? That's okay. I don't mind becoming the Biggest Loser. Haha!

I've lost 58 lbs so far since November. I have 52lbseaa0msu93o1i.jpg
    to go!

Wow! Great job, guys! I look forward to joining you soon. 😇👍🏻
  • pandygirl19
    pandygirl19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @AliNouvea, Thanks! Tornadoes are very scary!! I was born and raised here in Oklahoma I feel very fortunate I've never actually been in a tornado
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    @AliNouvea, Thanks! Tornadoes are very scary!! I was born and raised here in Oklahoma I feel very fortunate I've never actually been in a tornado

Where I grew up we had one just north of us, then just south. I remember the sky being an eerie green one day. Nature can be scary
  • avo795
    avo795 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "How many of us have 50+ pounds to lose?" Just me, eh? That's okay. I don't mind becoming the Biggest Loser. Haha!

I do. You wanna be diet buddies?
  • pandygirl19
    pandygirl19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @AliNouveau, Yes, nature can be scary. Personally I like the sound of the rain, but the sound of thunder can be a little unnerving for some people at times.
    I'm starting to drift off. I think I'm going to call it a night. I have really enjoyed our chat, maybe we can do it again sometime. Hope you have a good night. Sweet dreams!! 😁
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    @AliNouveau, Yes, nature can be scary. Personally I like the sound of the rain, but the sound of thunder can be a little unnerving for some people at times.
    I'm starting to drift off. I think I'm going to call it a night. I have really enjoyed our chat, maybe we can do it again sometime. Hope you have a good night. Sweet dreams!! 😁

Sweet dreams
    I hear you on the thunder. My son doesn't like thunder storms at all
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning you sexy people! Have a great hump day!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day all. Been struggling a little this week, but at least the weather is drying out!
  • danceandplay
    Options
    avo795 wrote: »

I do. You wanna be diet buddies?

Absolutely! Let’s do this!
  • danceandplay
    Options
    Good morning, everybody! Looks like it’s going to be another sunny day in Ohio!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hooray for Wednesday. My boy asked that I go with him and his class to the park today so I guess I'm headed to the park. Tonight's his piano recital then tomorrow is the last day of school!!!! Friday we sleep in!!!!!

Have a great day my middle agers
  • Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am not posting much but thought I would gatecrash your conversations and say helllloooo. I have had a crappy few days of indulgence - gorgeous food and cheap gin - with my lovely partner. Right now my only motivation is to LOG EVERY DAMN THING and not buy and consume a big bag of Minstrels at 3pm. I am currently also celebrating a reduction of 7 whole minutes on a 22 mile bike time trial I did last night. It nearly killed me and my legs are sore today, but 7 minutes is not to be sneezed at! Hope you all have a great Wednesday :-)
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everybody! Looks like it’s going to be another sunny day in Ohio!

You’re not too far from me (I’m in Ontario) and we also have been enjoying some beautiful sunny days 😊. Time to go out and enjoy it! Yay!

• forestfreek
    Options
    Claire5520 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I am not posting much but thought I would gatecrash your conversations and say helllloooo. I have had a crappy few days of indulgence - gorgeous food and cheap gin - with my lovely partner. Right now my only motivation is to LOG EVERY DAMN THING and not buy and consume a big bag of Minstrels at 3pm. I am currently also celebrating a reduction of 7 whole minutes on a 22 mile bike time trial I did last night. It nearly killed me and my legs are sore today, but 7 minutes is not to be sneezed at! Hope you all have a great Wednesday :-)

Good morning and nice to see you here 😊
    Can I ask what Minstrels are? I’m sure they must be delish whatever they are 😁
  • Claire5520
    Claire5520 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @forestfreek
    They are little milk chocolate buttons with a hard shell. Galaxy Minstrels. They are my absolute downfall!
  • pjemonson
    pjemonson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It’s a great thing!!! 🚴🏻‍♀️We bought it ten days ago. I added that to my workout schedule. Actually using the bike most evenings. In the ten days since we’ve owned it I’ve lost another 3.2 lbs. I weigh what I did in my twenties!!! I’m so happy. I never thought I’d get back to the way I was but I knew it was possible. 🥂
    We love ours - had it about 6 months. My husband and I take turns every other morning and I do a strength and yoga workout off the app on my “off days”.
    Congrats on the weight - that is awesome.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    @forestfreek
    They are little milk chocolate buttons with a hard shell. Galaxy Minstrels. They are my absolute downfall!

I feel your pain. Anything chocolate is my downfall😫
    They sound delish. Are you in the UK?

• pjemonson
    pjemonson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I used to love minstrels - the good news I can’t get my hands on them since we moved to North Carolina!
  • danceandplay
    Options
    They soun
    @forestfreek

They sound like our M&Ms. Where are ya from?