The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps...will be a hot and muggy weekend here!

Keep cool, Tom😊😊
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps...will be a hot and muggy weekend here!

Keep cool, Tom😊😊

I will try my best...my friend! :)
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think we are all going to see a lot of hot ones this summer, Stay cool everyone and enjoy the weekend!
  • Capucine_007
    Capucine_007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    47! :)
  • Beowolf95
    Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Went off the reservation a little this past week due to vacation, but, did my group workout this morning and feel awesome! I also did my Vo2 testing this week and found out that I really am in poor physical conditioning, but getting better with the program I'm on. I now have my heart rate zones personalized so I know where my most effiecient workout zone is, which will keep me working out in peak and not overtaxing and over working. Now, to tighten the diet back up and get back in the groove. Let's do this thing folks!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Beowolf95 wrote: »
    Went off the reservation a little this past week due to vacation, but, did my group workout this morning and feel awesome! I also did my Vo2 testing this week and found out that I really am in poor physical conditioning, but getting better with the program I'm on. I now have my heart rate zones personalized so I know where my most effiecient workout zone is, which will keep me working out in peak and not overtaxing and over working. Now, to tighten the diet back up and get back in the groove. Let's do this thing folks!

Hey great work you'll get there. Consistency is the key but so hard to keep up sometimes
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    So I've decided to lose the same 15 pounds, again, for probably the 10th time. It just has a way of sneaking back on when I stop paying attention, and then suddenly, I get out of breath trying to tie my shoes.

I did a nice, slow morning run this morning, followed by some gentle stretching. And I'm off to the grocery store in a bit to fill the fridge. I stayed this weekend in the "work apartment", which is about 4 hours from home, and I rarely keep food here. At the moment, the fridge has eggs, butter, and my Brita.

What's everyone else up to on this Saturday?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    So I've decided to lose the same 15 pounds, again, for probably the 10th time. It just has a way of sneaking back on when I stop paying attention, and then suddenly, I get out of breath trying to tie my shoes.

I did a nice, slow morning run this morning, followed by some gentle stretching. And I'm off to the grocery store in a bit to fill the fridge. I stayed this weekend in the "work apartment", which is about 4 hours from home, and I rarely keep food here. At the moment, the fridge has eggs, butter, and my Brita.

What's everyone else up to on this Saturday?

Sounds like you've got a good plan.

Today we're visiting my mom, then in taking my son to a movie. Tomorrow we will visit mother in law and then Monday is Canada Day and we're taking my son to an improv show. He does stand up comedy at school for performance days so I think he'll like it
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    47! :)

Welcome!
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My 16 yo son aspires to be a comedian. I wish there were more teen friendly venues around.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My 16 yo son aspires to be a comedian. I wish there were more teen friendly venues around.

Not sure where you live the thing I'm taking my son to is at Second City. I saw it in a family blog and confirmed with them it's family friendly. They do camps there too. Maybe you can find somewhere like that?
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,188 Member
    Options
    Beowolf95 wrote: »

I think it's really GREAT how you are not only seeking guidance on your condition, but you are using the results to make positive changes. Your condition isn't where you want it, and you still recognize improvement. That's something kind of rare. Keep that up because you'll probably have challenging times too. Remember this healthy approach! Yeah. Let's all do this thing and be successful!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    just turned 46
  • JustKeepTryingNeverGiveUp
    Options
    Hey y'all
    I'm here again after a couple of successes and a couple of failures but I'm turning 50 in October and I refuse to have fat rolls when I get there! I could use a few pals to help me along :)
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    50 is no big deal just keep trying
    Options
    Cleaning house and watching the puppies nap, what's everybody else up to today?
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hiding from strong storms
    Options
    We had one move through yesterday. Hot and sunny here today so far.
    Where you from?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's a beautiful day here. We're gonna hang out at the pool
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's a beautiful day here. We're gonna hang out at the pool

Wish we had a pool!! Enjoy your day.