The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend!
    'm having some friends over for a grown up slumber party tonight. So why not do a 50 minute cardio video? Right?!?!?! One day I hope to grow up and act my age!!! haha

Acting your age is way overrated! Have fun πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚
  • TxKMac
    TxKMac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 46 and looking for motivational friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Fun weekend so far, hope everyone is doing well.
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fireworks are still going in my neighborhood. My poor chickens are terrified.
  • jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I went bowling last night
  • cryptogav3043
    cryptogav3043 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m a 41 year old who has an office job, meaning I’ve barely moved for years and spent much of my day eating rubbish at my desk, now trying to get healthy, at a weight of above 110kg and standing 5ft9 my BMI is sitting some place around should be dead:-)

Anyway hi everyone
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Totally love this group name totally attracted to it!. Oh not sure if I need to be added or if you just post???

I've merged your post into the main thread, so you can now follow and post as you like. Just type in the box and click the Reply button. :)
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I just found this thread, currently 42 and looking to change my life.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone!
    Slumber party was fun. My team won rosΓ© pong. We had yummy BBQ, my son was happy for all the attention from the ladies. He tucked his favourite in on the couch and gave her a teddy to snuggle. It's all good

Today my team is skating so I will skate too. They all know my shoulder is pretty bad and I'm basically not supposed to do the team skating. But hey gotta support them right?
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Have a great Sunday Ali! Be careful with that shoulder, but if you're not at least have fun :p
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!
    @MudDancer and any other members that mentioned they are looking for support please feel free to add me. My app is still not allowing me to add friends but I would love to help support anyone that is looking for it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ
  • lmazza1
    lmazza1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends on here. Feel free to add me πŸ™ƒ
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Always can use friends for motivation. I'm about 3 months from turning 40. It's crunch time! If you're willing to give me the kick in the *kitten* I need sometimes, feel free to add me.
  • Time2FightFat
    Time2FightFat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I’m Lee
    SW 205
    GW 135
    I’m fighting what feels like an uphill, defeating battle to get back to 135lbs!
    I’m trying everything to keep motivated because I’m realizing at my age & low thyroid, the scale does not move at the pace it used to anymore!

I’m sure we’re all similarly fighting the same battle, I just needed to finally verbalize it... THANKS for being my space!
  • belladawn2671
    belladawn2671 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, 44 in a couple months and just starting this well needed journey!!! Pls add me!!!
  • insightqa109
    insightqa109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I think my story will be helpful.
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello, new people! Good to meet you! Pull up a chair and enjoy your favorite beverage with us. πŸ˜‡
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Aaannd no skating today my mom had to go to the hospital. Luckily I met her and her caregiver there since they had no way to get home
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday

Thanks hun!❀
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    [
    Everyday! πŸ˜‚[/quote]

You and me both!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚