Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• jasamjak67jasamjak67 Member Posts: 1,424 Member Member Posts: 1,424 Member
    Decided to rewatch Superbad last night.

Even funnier than I remember it being. 😂
    It was nostalgic and fun for me.

That movie ALWAYS cracks me up! The cops are effing hilarious!

• jasamjak67jasamjak67 Member Posts: 1,424 Member Member Posts: 1,424 Member
    Not exactly a movie....but now I am all caught up with BILLIONS. :)
  • lbenson2006lbenson2006 Member Posts: 3,172 Member Member Posts: 3,172 Member
    Hotel Mumbai. Good movie but super scary to imagine being in that situation. Night before watched American Hangman. That was very good also.
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Member Posts: 10,989 Member Member Posts: 10,989 Member
    a star is born. i didn't know about what happened with bradley cooper so that sorta wrecked me because of some personal similar experience
    justice league. so boring
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,404 Member Member Posts: 4,404 Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    a star is born. i didn't know about what happened with bradley cooper so that sorta wrecked me because of some personal similar experience

What happened with Bradley Cooper because it was probably Hollywood bs and you can feel fine about it again. :)
  • avalonbluesavalonblues Member Posts: 553 Member Member Posts: 553 Member
    Watchmen (2009). In preparation for the HBO series coming supposedly this Fall.
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Member Posts: 10,333 Member Member Posts: 10,333 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

What happened with Bradley Cooper because it was probably Hollywood bs and you can feel fine about it again. :)

I think they meant what happened with his character in the film which can be upsetting.
  • katiesmom_99katiesmom_99 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    I wanted to see Toy Story 4 and had been promising the youngest for weeks that we would go. Spouse suddenly decides he doesn't want to see it because he heard "it's sad".

So we saw Spiderman: Far From Home. Jon Favreau was the only saving grace in what was 2 hours of sheer boredom for me.
  • k8eekinsk8eekins Member Posts: 2,244 Member Member Posts: 2,244 Member
    Hotel Mumbai. Good movie but super scary to imagine being in that situation. Night before watched American Hangman. That was very good also.

Agree. Similar to John E Dowdle's "No Escape." Appreciate the [email protected]"American Hangman."
    edited July 2019
  • k8eekinsk8eekins Member Posts: 2,244 Member Member Posts: 2,244 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I just saw John Wick for the first time. It was ok, couple things I didn't like. But the rest of it was good.

My sentiments exactly with "John Wick - Parabellum" much like the last "Sicario - Day of the Soldado."
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,404 Member Member Posts: 4,404 Member

I think they meant what happened with his character in the film which can be upsetting.

OH!!!!! I read way too many blind items. :)
  • beerdedbastardbeerdedbastard Member Posts: 641 Member Member Posts: 641 Member
    Yesterday
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,095 Member Member Posts: 4,095 Member
    Alita: Battle angel 2019 sci fi.

One word. Awesome.
  • JenSD6JenSD6 Member Posts: 454 Member Member Posts: 454 Member
    Bumblebee

It had enough Transformers original cartoon nostalgia and 80's teen adventure campiness to make it a fun watch.
  • QoLmattersQoLmatters Member Posts: 379 Member Member Posts: 379 Member
    Avengers End Game

yes, yes i did (widow)
    z for zachariah.
    hmm. it was goodish.
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Member Posts: 1,868 Member Member Posts: 1,868 Member
    k8eekins wrote: »

Agree. Similar to John E Dowdle's "No Escape." Appreciate the [email protected]"American Hangman."

Saw “no escape” recently. Really showcases how lucky we are to be living in our areas of the world. Sure we’ve had riots here in the UK but nothing like that.
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Member Posts: 1,868 Member Member Posts: 1,868 Member
    Alita: Battle angel 2019 sci fi.

One word. Awesome.

Really wanted to see that at the cinema (in3D)

• tinuztinuz Member Posts: 1,117 Member Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Was at the Mumbai airport when this happened......not a nice feeling & not the best memories seeing this movie.

Great movie though....

bam5jg04luus.jpg
    edited July 2019