Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    Anyone who talks and that’s everyone. Just stfu you s k a n k y moles
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    ^^
    vbd94i7fcni6.gif
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    At my new job there is really only one. And that is a lady who works with me. She obsesses over everything I do and usually makes snide comments about it, whether its when we are planning a lunch and she has to tell everyone i'm on a special diet??? Which I am not. Or my boss told me I could leave early on Friday (he told her too) and when I actually did she complained to HR. There is nothing in our dress code about wearing shirts with words on them, its a very, very casual office but she always tells me she thinks its unprofessional when I wear them. I have a hoop ring in my nose and she casually mentions in front of my boss that facial piercings on women are unattractive. I have so many more examples and I've only been here 10 months.

She sounds like a fat farking jealous miserable toxic S k a n k. I feel for you girl.. I was bullied by this really ugly fat English chick when I entered the workforce at 20. She had the meanest looking face and her teeth were overly bucked. She would look and me up and down all the time and patronise me about everything. When I was using a computer and checking my emails she snatched the mouse from my hand and shut the computer down.. she did a lot of other nasty things too. I was too nice back then to even know what to say or do... but now.. come at me b I t c h I’ll f you up. I saw her a couple of years ago.. I’m in my 30s now.. she’s gotten even fatter and uglier I didn’t even know what was possible but it is when your soul is toxic!! Just do you girl.. haters gona hate beautiful people like us babes xxx hugs xxx
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Currently the person near me slurping everything that he drinks. If he cracks open another soda I might just accidentally spill it.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    There's these ladies in the office... every time one or the other buys some new shoes I have to overhear this conversation:

(they bump into each other rounding the corner)
    OMG I love your shoes!
    Thank you! They were having a 30% off sale at (insert giant store that sells mass produced shoes).
    OMG I saw that when I was picking up Bella from gymnastics!
    Oh yeah?! How is she doing!

Strike me down, Lord. :expressionless:
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    When people make a mess in the kitchen and dont clean up after themselves. I would hate to see what some peoples houses look like :# Because judging by their behavior and habits here, I have no choice but to assume they are slobs. There is no maid service and I am not your mother. Its simple really - If you spill the *kitten* sugar while making your coffee, clean it up. If your food explodes in the microwave, clean it up.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Student volunteers. The space is too small and I'm not getting paid to be a teacher and or supervisor.

Having said that, I feel like grumpy *kitten* because they are just kids and are willing and want to help me do anything I ask them to
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Recently it's my nurse.

Shes a 21 year old fresh out of school know it all but 95% of *kitten* she has bickered or argued with me about, shes been wrong but she treats you like *kitten* and like you're dumb until you actually shove proof in her face that shes wrong.

She also sucks at her job and should have been terminated months ago.
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    iggnwjbvko9n.jpeg
  • EpilepsyWarrior
    EpilepsyWarrior Posts: 56 Member
    Not sure if this is a pet peeve but Im a volunteer at a thrift store / soup kitchen. I trained a woman who thought I was an employee. Now she looks fown on me and treats me different and I just dont get it. To me its crazy horrible. Volunteers keep the place going!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I hate when I’m removing a patient’s sock and maggots come out of a foot wound, and the patient acts oblivious.

Come on, how did you not know you had maggots!?

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited September 2019
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I hate when I’m removing a patient’s sock and maggots come out of a foot wound, and the patient acts oblivious.

i came here expecting to read about inconsiderate coworkers microwaving brussel sprouts.

i’m not sure i was supposed to laugh, but i did. ❤️

eta: reminds me of my mom who is a nurse and tells similar funny disgusting stories.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Two. Entitled rich people. Secondly indignant hoarders. I'll add what I like about work, like my co workers. We were on strike for 7 weeks a few years ago and it's made a lot of us friends instead of fellow employees. Look forward to seeing them.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member

I get repulsed going into people's homes often . Don't know how you care givers do it. Stronger than me.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    Two. Entitled rich people. Secondly indignant hoarders. I'll add what I like about work, like my co workers. We were on strike for 7 weeks a few years ago and it's made a lot of us friends instead of fellow employees. Look forward to seeing them.

On the hoarder topic - I worked in an office with a woman in her thirties who had DOZENS of Miche handbag shells, Mary Kay & Avon cosmetics, Scentsy warmers and other awful things stacked under her desk and filling her coat closet. Most of it still in boxes.
  • nooshi713

i came here expecting to read about inconsiderate coworkers microwaving brussel sprouts.

i’m not sure i was supposed to laugh, but i did. ❤️

eta: reminds me of my mom who is a nurse and tells similar funny disgusting stories.

My mom is an RN and we commiserate lol.

• nooshi713
    I don’t like when I’m injecting anesthetic and patient kicks their foot or flails their arm. I have a needle and can stick myself. This is dangerous.

I don’t like when patients on meth try to spit or curse when children are around.

• ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    I don't like cars using my roads
  • tg6985
    tg6985 Posts: 67 Member
    Construction sub trades....90% immigrants that don’t understand English and work unsafe. Welcome to Canada!