The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    Happy Monday all!

Had a nice long July4th weekend....hit South Jersey/beach
    Weather was sticky and humid or ridiculous thunderstorms..but we squeezed in some fun/swimming etc

I took 2 days off from working out....starting up again yesterday was tougher than I expected

Have a good one!
    kim

Forgot to add... I'm 46.....
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning my friends! I am trying to figure out how I can retire! I really need a retirement plan...this going to work sucks! LOL

Are you willing to consider illegal means? We could Bonnie and Clyde it😜😜

Bonnie & Clyde ... that didn't end so well.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hooray I've an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon for my shoulder. He'll let me know if it's worth doing surgery or not

Hope Monday is going well for all the middle agers
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 48, I've been here a while I would love to have more friends in my age group to motivate and be motivated by

Feel free to add me! I just turned 47 & could use more encouraging MFP buddies. 😁
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Options
    🗣Hey Hey Fit & Fabulous FolksI I'm Looking for encouraging, active MFP buddies WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!
    Feel free to add me.
    ✌&❤
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    🗣Hey Hey Fit & Fabulous FolksI I'm Looking for encouraging, active MFP buddies WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR!!
    Feel free to add me.
    ✌&❤

ME, PLEASE😜😁
    You’ll have to add me, though. My add friends button doesn’t seem to want to work on the app. Thanks 😁
  • mscatrina07
    mscatrina07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just turned 48 in May. I love making friends with everyone here, but yeah...would love more people closer to my age too. Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    ars371 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I just turned 39 on the 4th. I'm using that as motivations to get back at it to get fit and sexy by the time I hit the big 40.

That’s a great goal!!
    Good luck 🍀
    You got this!!!
  • jafacct6778
    jafacct6778 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 37 and needing inspiration and motivating friends! I'll push you if you push me HA!
  • paultheduke
    paultheduke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    49 YEARS OLD STANDING ON THE HILLS OF THE PREQUE ISLE OVER LOOKING LAKE ERIE.. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.
  • KevinC79
    KevinC79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, been on my fitness journey for just over 6 months now. I just started using MFP to help me shed those last few but tricky pounds and to learn about different exercises and the foods people are eating to help them. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    49 YEARS OLD STANDING ON THE HILLS OF THE PREQUE ISLE OVER LOOKING LAKE ERIE.. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.

Haha,.. looks like u have a good sense of humor 😂
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am 48, and work in an office 10 hours a day so getting in my exercise is hard! Need lots of friend support !
  • paranthus
    paranthus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm a personal trainer and nutritionist. I started my fitness and bodybuilding journey 2 years ago. and now I love helping others to achieve their goals as I am.
  • livefreely12
    livefreely12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    40 here! Always looking for new friends. :)
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    ✌&❤

ME, PLEASE😜😁
    You’ll have to add me, though. My add friends button doesn’t seem to want to work on the app. Thanks 😁

YAY! DONE!🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️
  • TallGent66
    TallGent66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    Happy Monday all!

Had a nice long July4th weekend....hit South Jersey/beach
    Weather was sticky and humid or ridiculous thunderstorms..but we squeezed in some fun/swimming etc

I took 2 days off from working out....starting up again yesterday was tougher than I expected

Have a good one!
    kim

How was Snooki?
  • showjefb
    showjefb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good Monday afternoon all. 50 is coming at me quickly. I have been off track with my nutrition and training the last 6+ months. The weight loss is definitely more challenging now than just a few years ago..

Feel free to add for support and sense of humor.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hooray I've an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon for my shoulder. He'll let me know if it's worth doing surgery or not

Hope Monday is going well for all the middle agers

Good luck with your appointment. ♡

Thanks he could say I don't need Surgery we shall see
  • tbrooks210
    tbrooks210 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and looking for motivation, I feel off the wagon very hard! I was afraid to get on the scale after the holiday weekend. But I will tomorrow! I'm in menopause and wow didn't think it would be so hard to loose weight, but I'm not giving up!