Women 200lb+, Let's Aim High This July!!!

Options

Replies

• kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Not a good day I hosted a fundraiser for Guidedogs uk afternoon cream tea, only had one scone with jam and cream. It was lovely. Don’t feel to guilty it was in a good cause.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to drop under 240... I've been stuck here for a couple weeks. :(

I know weight loss isn't linear but it's frustrating.
  • natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    I can't seem to drop under 240... I've been stuck here for a couple weeks. :(

I know weight loss isn't linear but it's frustrating.

I am in the same boat, I have been stuck for about a week in a half ( I know that's not a long time but ugh ) no movement ..Just waiting for that whoosh loss to happen. ..
  • tamz81
    tamz81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’ve been stuck for months! Let’s fight through it.
  • SLara2012
    SLara2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello!

New to this board and looking to make some connections in my weight. It’s been quite awhile since I have really given it my all to lose weight. I have 2 boys, ages 2 and 5, and I stay at home. I find motivation to keep going on weight loss difficult. But at 240 and NEVER thought it would be this bad.....EVER.

I hope to talk more with you all! 😊
  • tamz81
    Options
    What’s everyone’s meal plan look like today?

Breakfast: organic Cocoa Puffs cereal with unsweetened almond milk

Lunch: chicken thigh and steamed cauliflower with butter & pink Himalayan salt

Snack: harvest pea snaps wasabi ranch flavor

Dinner: tri tip & roasted veggies
  • tamz81
    Options
    We can also do weigh-in Wednesdays if you ladies are up for it!! Hold eachother accountable.
  • QoLmatters
    QoLmatters Posts: 708 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    SW dieting May 2019: 110.6 kg
    CW 8 July 103.9 kg (229lb)
    GW for End July 102 kg

July Goals:
    Stick to my diet plan
    Aqua Zumba 1x/week
    Slow pace walks 1-2km 3x/week (knee problems so need to be careful)
    Tai Chi 3x/week
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Okay, so last week began with my birthday cheat day 🎂 and ended with a vacation, so my calories have been a little all over the place. I only got one gym day in, but I did a lot of yardwork, cleaning, and moving stuff around all week, so it wasn't all bad.

This summer seems like it's going to be a little hectic, not being home and near my gym as much as I'd like. But I think if I can bring along my food scale and keep active as best I can, I should be alright! 🤞🤞🤞
  • StephCarlaMcClure
    StephCarlaMcClure Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SW: 304 lbs (Nov 2018)
    CW: 281 lbs
    End of July GW: 277 lbs
    GW: 238

Hope it's not too late to join. I've been back to using MFP the last couple of week tracking all of my food intake. I'm trying to hit between 1600 - 1800 calories no lower.

I've read that some of you are stuck, maybe try increasing your calories a bit for a week and see if that helps, or if you're low carb, have a higher carb day. I've heard that if you are in a plateau you need to switch it up a bit. It's about hormones for us women.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Lol not sure why my food resulted in woos. It's not that weird.

Might try to find an alternative to chicken thigh though. It's kinda fatty. I like my chicken lean.
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
    Options

We were wooing the first part of your post where you made it into the 230's.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Might try to find an alternative to chicken thigh though. It's kinda fatty. I like my chicken lean.

It's probably just people who think they are cheering you on!