Let me know you a little better

Replies

• daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Terrible, Horrible, No good, Very bad day

I'm sorry what's going on? I wish I could help.

My sweet friend, that is very kind of you!! You are always very supportive. Thank you so much

Your welcome love.
  • daniellam01
    Hey Finish how are you feeling?
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    amwbox wrote: »
    Movies can easily make me cry.

yup, me too!
  • daniellam01
    babygurl48 wrote: »
    amwbox wrote: »
    Movies can easily make me cry.

yup, me too!

Maybe we could go out for dinner and a movie?
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    I'm now in college, and finding life quite difficult. Finding time to keep myself healthy has been nearly impossible, and I have so much regret that I need to reconcile. My health is not very stable, and I need to make up with my family and become the person my fiance in heaven needs me to be. I have written an apology for my family, but am too afraid to send it, even though I know it's necessary.

Just say the apology to your family and you will feel much better!!! All we are here at least to read your feelings. Let us know how it goes. Warm hugs
  • daniellam01
    I'm now in college, and finding life quite difficult. Finding time to keep myself healthy has been nearly impossible, and I have so much regret that I need to reconcile. My health is not very stable, and I need to make up with my family and become the person my fiance in heaven needs me to be. I have written an apology for my family, but am too afraid to send it, even though I know it's necessary.

Just say the apology to your family and you will feel much better!!! All we are here at least to read your feelings. Let us know how it goes. Warm hugs

How are you? I missed you
  • Finishiitnow

Hi Daniel 👋 I feel better. I just had a very rough time. Thank you for following up. You are so nice
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    I’m a person that strives for personal growth. I am far from perfect, but I value constructive criticism when merited.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    I had a *kitten* up childhood I'm still healing from and probably always will be. It's made me resilient and empathetic, intuitive and 'street smart'. I wouldn't give up any of those qualities.

❤️ I totally relate.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    I had a *kitten* up childhood I'm still healing from and probably always will be. It's made me resilient and empathetic, intuitive and 'street smart'. I wouldn't give up any of those qualities.

• daniellam01

Hi Daniel 👋 I feel better. I just had a very rough time. Thank you for following up. You are so nice

im glad to hear that. Your such a beautiful a sweet person. I wish we could hangout and I could help you if needed.
  • Finishiitnow

im glad to hear that. Your such a beautiful a sweet person. I wish we could hangout and I could help you if needed.

Aawww thank you Danny
  • Finishiitnow

I like this for a magazine article. Could you share your rough experiences and how you solved them?
  • daniellam01

Aawww thank you Danny

Are you stressed out?
  • Finishiitnow
    cee134 wrote: »
    I took care of kittens that were found in a dumpster without their mother.
    I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent person but I do have my blonde moments.
    I drove my car through a car wash one day.
    As I'm sitting there watching the brushes spinning around I become convinced that the moving apparatus was going to knock off my side mirror when it reached it.
    I rolled down my window, grabbed my mirror, my hand slipped off and I got blasted in the face with that nasty car wash soapy water.
    I was soaked, but only on one side because I did finally get my window rolled up. LOL

Every once in a while I do something just as stupid.
    It gives me things to look back on and laugh.

That is very sweet!!
  • Finishiitnow
    Sometimes saying the truth is painful 💔
  • Finishiitnow
    Sometimes saying the truth is painful 💔