The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    otterbx wrote: »
    Saw this group and had to laugh; thinking man I am not middle aged...but realize I may be in denial as 40 is just around the corner for me and the metabolism is drastically slowing. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Our bodies don’t realize that 40s are the new 30s...

aint that the truth!
    I did barre yesterday for 60min and OMG my thighs/knees....yeeks!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends...have a great Thursday! The weekend is almost here! I have nice little celebration on Saturday...hopefully a nice day to remember someone dearly missed! Any of you have plans for the weekend?
  • max1952gr
    max1952gr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    New here. In my 60's. Looking to begin walking.
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good morning my friends...have a great Thursday! The weekend is almost here! I have nice little celebration on Saturday...hopefully a nice day to remember someone dearly missed! Any of you have plans for the weekend?

Good morning. Not much planned here, maybe some adult beverages and cursing the heat/humidity.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hooray for almost weekend. We go away on Saturday for an almost 3 week vacation so I'm packing. Well trying to. The shoes are packed. My dresses are packed.

First it's physio today, visit to mom's, call the surgeon's office, tidy the basement cause my brother will be coming the day we get back.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Enjoy your vacation. I'm looking forward to an upcoming vacation myself. :)
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options

Boba_14626 wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying Stranger Things 3 right now, such nostalgia!

I love that show 😍
    I’ve only watched the first episode of season 3 ☹️
    [/quote]

Did you watch it all?
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    NSV for me yesterday. I injured my shoulder a few years back and it presents a problem when I lift sometimes, especially bench pressing. Yesterday I dumbbell bench pressed 70 pounds, my highest DB press to date. I still had some in the tank but it was my last set. I can't wait for my next session pressing.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    NSV for me yesterday. I injured my shoulder a few years back and it presents a problem when I lift sometimes, especially bench pressing. Yesterday I dumbbell bench pressed 70 pounds, my highest DB press to date. I still had some in the tank but it was my last set. I can't wait for my next session pressing.

Well done :)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Good morning to you northern hemisphere middle-agers and good evening to the southern hemisphere middle-agers , have a great day :)

Um.... That's not quite how it works.

Shush. Winter has frozen her brain! I'm feeling the brain freeze too 🤤
  • jakesmomma2004
    jakesmomma2004 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Only the best show ever and think it’s primarily because they nailed it with the nostalgia as you said! 😆 It’s really the only reason I haven’t canceled my Netflix yet.

I'm really enjoying Stranger Things 3 right now, such nostalgia!

I love that show 😍
    I’ve only watched the first episode of season 3 ☹️

Did you watch it all?[/quote]

• slimgirljo15
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good morning to you northern hemisphere middle-agers and good evening to the southern hemisphere middle-agers , have a great day :)

Lol.. it was my evening time when I wished that and I know for my US friends it was their morning. I am 16 hours ahead roughly.

Lol.. actually it's been pretty nice 15c night.. pretty good for mid winter 😁
    How are ya Nadine?
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    almost Friday, kids! hope you had a great week?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    JustaJoe00 wrote: »
    almost Friday, kids! hope you had a great week?

Hey Joe, good to see you 🤗 you're far too young to be in here right 😉
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

Lol.. it was my evening time when I wished that and I know for my US friends it was their morning. I am 16 hours ahead roughly.

How are ya Nadine?

You lucky fish! We have been hovering around the 15 deg midday max. The nights are just this side of zero 🥶 I actually had to use my heater. The horrors!!! 🤣 I'm so spoiled!

Otherwise all's good. Friday! Yippee!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

How are ya Nadine?

You lucky fish! We have been hovering around the 15 deg midday max. The nights are just this side of zero 🥶 I actually had to use my heater. The horrors!!! 🤣 I'm so spoiled!

Otherwise all's good. Friday! Yippee!

Today was 25c.. 😁

oh no, the heater..lol well, try and stay warm.. winter is half over😉
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Happy Friday!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!!
    We made it!