edited August 2019
    SW - 215 (April 2019)
    CW - 206.8
    Labor Day GW - 195
    GW - 150

• July 30 - 205.6
    • July 31 - 205.4 - Carb withdrawls head is killing me
    • Aug 1 - 205.4 - See above
    • Aug 2 - 205.6 - Headaches are gone! I've been good and haven't had anything I wasnt supposed too. I even drank my coffee with only half and half in it, no equal! Swapped out my 2nd 32oz of water for 32oz of powerade zero. I was drinking 96oz of water daily and I think that combined with not enough calories, not enough sodium and lack of sugar were what was giving me such a bad headache. So I'm still drinking 64oz of water plus 32oz of powerade. I'm gonna make an effort to get better about sodium and potassium though. I'm hoping for a drop in weight soon though.
    • Aug 3 - 204.8 - We had take out for dinner last night. I had a lettuce wrapped burger. That plus all the other stuff I ate during the day got me almost to my daily calorie goal. Then I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes. Still came in just under 20net carbs. I've lost a total of 10.2lbs since I started in late may, early June, with 7lb being within the last 2 months. It's nice to be in the double digits lost category. Can't wait till I get to 15lbs lost!
    • Aug 4 - 202.8 - Woke up down another 2lbs. I didn't eat much yesterday but what I did eat, I logged. Was happy with the loss, but I'll see if it sticks in the morning. I have my whole week planned out and I'm hoping it will help keep continue to lose. I'll be over 20 net carbs a day some days, and will be closer to my 1520 daily calorie goal. My issue is getting potassium. I may need to start taking a multivitamin.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    AKTipsyCat wrote: »
    Argh.
    SW: - 182.8
    7/19 - 182.8
    7/26 - 182.4
    8/2 - 184
    8/9 -
    8/16 -
    8/23 -
    8/30 -

I’m going in the wrong direction!!!

The same thing happened to me too. I went up by about 2 pounds at first too. Just keep at it. There really is no other option. Good luck! You got this.
  • NawlinsBabe90
    NawlinsBabe90 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey I would love to join I'm turning 30 in January and would love to lose a few more pounds, LOL who am I kidding I would love to lose as many pounds or inches as possible.
    SW:236
    CW:193
    GW:170
  • cbenoit05
    cbenoit05 Posts: 3 Member
    7/27 160.5
    8/3 159
    A little late on the post. Sorry, still getting the hang of this! I did ok with tracking, except an icecream binge I had. 😳hoping to step up my work outs this week! Hope everyone has a great week!
  • SuzOh
    SuzOh Posts: 262 Member
    Hey I would love to join I'm turning 30 in January and would love to lose a few more pounds, LOL who am I kidding I would love to lose as many pounds or inches as possible.
    SW:236
    CW:193
    GW:170

Welcome! What is your mini goal for Labor Day and what specifically will you focus on?
  • SuzOh
    I had a good 3 days since weigh-in, then I was frustrated by Fitbit issues and insomnia last night which culminated in a mini binge. Regret has set in this morning. 😑

Back to the grind today! The stumble is just another opportunity to regain balance and never, ever, ever, quit!

Happy Monday friends!
  • SuzOh
    cbenoit05 wrote: »
    7/27 160.5
    8/3 159
    A little late on the post. Sorry, still getting the hang of this! I did ok with tracking, except an icecream binge I had. 😳hoping to step up my work outs this week! Hope everyone has a great week!

No worries, we're all just pushing through and doing what we can to support each other through the journey.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,028 Member
    SuzOh wrote: »
    I had a good 3 days since weigh-in, then I was frustrated by Fitbit issues and insomnia last night which culminated in a mini binge. Regret has set in this morning.

Hope the Fitbit works better! Insomnia can mess with a lot of plans. Hope you can find something that works for you.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    HW: 210
    SW: 195
    8/4/19: 191.2
    Labor Day GW: 185
    Ultimate GW: 150

I am happy with myself that I have done my plank time each morning. Also, nice drop in weight, even if it's most likely water...
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    A win is a win!
  • lorimill1973
    lorimill1973 Posts: 22 Member
    A little late, but I'd like to join in the challenge.

SW: 228
    CW: 204.5
    Labor Day GW: onederland
    GW: 175 then re-evaluate

8/1: 204.5
    8/8:
    8/15:
    8/22:
    8/29:

Additional goal for Labor Day: Complete the None to Run program (currently on week 9 out of 12)
  • SuzOh
    A little late, but I'd like to join in the challenge.

8/8:
    8/15:
    8/22:
    8/29:

Additional goal for Labor Day: Complete the None to Run program (currently on week 9 out of 12)

Welcome to the challenge! Onederland awaits!
  • SW - 215 (April 2019)
    CW - 206.8
    Labor Day GW - 195
    GW - 150

• July 30 - 205.6
    • July 31 - 205.4 - Carb withdrawls head is killing me
    • Aug 1 - 205.4 - See above
    • Aug 2 - 205.6 - Headaches are gone! I've been good and haven't had anything I wasnt supposed too. I even drank my coffee with only half and half in it, no equal! Swapped out my 2nd 32oz of water for 32oz of powerade zero. I was drinking 96oz of water daily and I think that combined with not enough calories, not enough sodium and lack of sugar were what was giving me such a bad headache. So I'm still drinking 64oz of water plus 32oz of powerade. I'm gonna make an effort to get better about sodium and potassium though. I'm hoping for a drop in weight soon though.
    • Aug 3 - 204.8 - We had take out for dinner last night. I had a lettuce wrapped burger. That plus all the other stuff I ate during the day got me almost to my daily calorie goal. Then I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes. Still came in just under 20net carbs. I've lost a total of 10.2lbs since I started in late may, early June, with 7lb being within the last 2 months. It's nice to be in the double digits lost category. Can't wait till I get to 15lbs lost!
    • Aug 4 - 202.8 - Woke up down another 2lbs. I didn't eat much yesterday but what I did eat, I logged. Was happy with the loss, but I'll see if it sticks in the morning. I have my whole week planned out and I'm hoping it will help keep continue to lose. I'll be over 20 net carbs a day some days, and will be closer to my 1520 daily calorie goal. My issue is getting potassium. I may need to start taking a multivitamin.
    •Aug 5 - 202.0 - Yay! This may be a temporary new low, as I didn't eat much over the weekend, and what I did, did fall in the low carb category so that helped me a lot.
    •Aug 6 - 202.6 - Went up a bit l, which was expected because I did eat more today than I have the past 2 days. Today will be a lower calorie day, but I'm still eating a bunch. I'm getting so close to onderland, I cant wait!
  • amkita
    amkita Posts: 183 Member
    so close to 240! I don't remember when I was last under 240, even though my licence says 230 (ha!).

SW: 263
    Challenge start: 7/25
    CSW: 243.6
    CW: 240.1
    Labor day goal: 233 (~10.5 lbs)

Challenge weight change: -3.5
  • SuzOh
    Woke up with a sore neck along with the rest of my body too. Probably overdid it on the weights yesterday, so ice and ibuprofen it is. Sticking to low-impact cardio today.

How is the challenge going for everyone??? I'm doing well with water intake and exercise, but still working on staying within my macros (especially sugar) and eating 1,700 or less calories. One day at a time.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hope the neck soreness goes away quickly. They are the worst.

I'm feeling good about the challenge so far. I've been hitting my goals as far as walking/running and I'm sticking to 1500 or less calories a day. I hate that I initially put on two pounds that I've had to fight to get off but at least now I'm under the weight I was at the beginning of the challenge. I swear it is two steps forward and one step back for me. As long as the scale keeps moving down I can't complain (even though I want to :) )
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,028 Member
    I'm doing fine on 1100 calories a day. I'm very sedentary nursing a sore hip. But I am down to 164 so hitting 159 by Labor Day is possible! I just have to survive a BBQ lunch Friday and dinner at a music festival Saturday. The weekends are my huge challenge.
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    I’m having a tough time as the is lots of pressure to have frequent meals and drinks with my extended family. Trying hard to reconcile vacation mode with diet discipline.
  • I'm doing pretty good. I did "mess up" my ketoing and had a bagel today. Do I regret it? Nope. Did I enjoy it like I thought I would? Not really. I'm still under 75g net carbs for the day, so that's good. Down at 202.0 again. I saw 201 for a fraction of a second this morning and that made me happy.
  • lorimill1973
    lorimill1973 Posts: 22 Member

8/8: 204 (-0.5)
    8/15:
    8/22:
    8/29:

8/8: completed week 9

A little disappointed in only a half pound loss this week, but at least the scale is moving in the right direction. Had an inexplicably big loss (5.5 lbs) the week before so was sort of expecting this. Still plugging away...