August 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    @Tramboman

Sunny and mid 60s F today. Went much better than yesterday.
    That makes six days on the run. Look out, @AlphaHowls!!!!
    Hahahahahaha!!!

*dew claws up*

8/1 14.03 miles
    8/2 15.13 miles
    8/3 16.21 miles, 460 Days on the run
    8/4 15.14 miles

You are incredible!!!
    Keep it up.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on your half @ContraryMaryMary! Great pace!

Date :::: Miles :::: Cumulative
    08/01/19 :::: 3.6 :::: 3.6
    08/02/19 :::: 4.1 :::: 7.7
    08/03/19 :::: 10.2 :::: 17.8
    08/04/19 :::: 3.7 :::: 21.5

It was a gorgeous day here today, starting out in the low 60s this morning. I went to yoga on the lawn of this beautiful inn by a lake, and it was so nice to have some cooler weather for that. I actually put on long sleeves before and after. The yoga itself was good, a little tough to balance on the slightly sloping lawn. But after that, we had Bloody Marys and brunch at the gazebo bar, which was fabulous. I ate a ridiculous amount from the brunch buffet. It felt like a little mini-vacation, so fun.

I rolled myself home from that and eventually decided I better do a little more than just yoga to make up for that indulgence, so I took the dog for a long walk. It had gotten up to about 80 degrees but the humidity was low and there was a nice breeze so it felt pretty good. After I got back home and sat for a little bit I decided it was too nice not to get a run in and I was already dressed for it, so I put the trail shoes on and headed out to the park near my house. I ran a route that I usually don't run because part of the trail is a little more challenging (rocks and roots) than I usually want, but it seemed like a good idea today. And it was, mostly. A few more hills than I was really in the mood for, especially because I forgot my water, but I enjoyed the twists and turns of the trail for a change. I kept a decent pace for the conditions so I was pleased with that - thinking about next weekend's Spartan races!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    8 miles this morning. Miserably hot, 0 wind. Felt like running inside a sauna.

exercise.png
  • zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Aug Goal-60 miles

8/2/19- 4.4
    8/3/19-7.4

It was hot, but nice day. There was a beautiful rainbow :) This week is going to be hectic!

exercise.png[img][/img]
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent Is your mortgage with wells fargo? Because I have to tell them to make the payment, sometimes several times. This year they argued with me over the amount, paid less, and I got the lovely letter in the mail I was going to lose my insurance if I didn't pay the rest and had to chase down wells fargo again. And I can't pay it myself because it has to come out of escrow *insert eye roll here*
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent Is your mortgage with wells fargo? Because I have to tell them to make the payment, sometimes several times. This year they argued with me over the amount, paid less, and I got the lovely letter in the mail I was going to lose my insurance if I didn't pay the rest and had to chase down wells fargo again. And I can't pay it myself because it has to come out of escrow *insert eye roll here*

Nope. My mortgage was just bought by some company called "My Loan Care" 🙄Just so happens that the purchase/transfer happened at the same time the payment was dues.
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options

Nope. My mortgage was just bought by some company called "My Loan Care" 🙄Just so happens that the purchase/transfer happened at the same time the payment was dues.

Lakeview Loan Servicing might be the actual company name. My mortgage in my last house was bought by Lakeview. myloancare was the website to go to
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options

Lakeview Loan Servicing might be the actual company name. My mortgage in my last house was bought by Lakeview. myloancare was the website to go to

Oh maybe. One of the addresses buried in the paperwork mentions Lakeview also. As long as they pay my taxes/insurance properly they can call themselves Bobby Boys Club or whatever they want. :)