30 Day Shred Group- September

Options

Replies

• cheylene6
    Options
    I would like to join. I just rejoined MFP today and would love to join this group. I am exactly the same weight I was a year ago...it is time to make a change!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am in but I am actually starting today!:smile: I have to get weight off! I was so humilated this weekend I went to Kings Island an amusement park in Ohio and I had to cross over on two rides because they couldnt snap :(
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I was so excited when i received the DVDs cause the first time I tried the Shred I was using youtube videos...but alas 2 weeks later it is still sitting next to the computer......I just cant seem to get started so Septermber 1st it is.... I'm was thinking of starting today but I will do Zumba instead and wake up the bones to the idea of exercising since I havent worked out in a while
  • jerridavis2
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Do you need anything other than the video to do the workouts? I.E. Yoga mat, hand weights, etc. Let me know and I'll be happy to join you.

Jerri :flowerforyou:
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Do you need anything other than the video to do the workouts? I.E. Yoga mat, hand weights, etc. Let me know and I'll be happy to join you.

Jerri :flowerforyou:

Need a mat if you're working on a hard floor... And you also need hand weights. I suggest getting two sets. I started out with only 5lb and when they got heavy i put them down. So i bought 3lbs also, that way then the 5lb get heavy I can use the 3lb, instead of just not using any. =)
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I have to get some measureing tape to get my inches and things. This should be fun.
  • kissandxmakeup
    Options
    I'm totally in! Hope you're still open!!! :D
  • NurseShannon
    Options
    I'll go for it!
    Should be awesome because I am running 2-3 days a week right now, this will be a great add to my routine!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too :)
  • evalosesit
    Options
    I'm in!!
    Is this an open group?

Eva
  • Midnightsun04
    Options
    I'm so in! :) I'm going out to get the DVD today!
  • jcg926
    jcg926 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am also in- I went through it last year and lost inches, so it's time to do it again. I am starting today. :)
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Okay...I have been to kinda watch all the posting from afar. I am in!! Worried about my knees though.. I do have the dvd, never made it through the first week!

I'm in! Hopefully will keep me motivated!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Definitely joining. Ordered my dvd last week and it should be here Thursday! Can't wait to start.
  • oneaggiegirl
    Options
    I use 3 lbs most of the time.....use 5 lbs for "row".....but I use 8 lbs for chest fly......highly recommend having options close by....
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    I am however I have been doing it for the past 20 days or so...just completed day 5 of Level 2 this morning. I love the quick 20 min workout!!!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Okay...I have been to kinda watch all the posting from afar. I am in!! Worried about my knees though.. I do have the dvd, never made it through the first week!

I'm in! Hopefully will keep me motivated!

I know how you feel.... I'm in physical therapy for my knee, but i'm also doing 30DS right now, I'll be finishing day 30 tomorrow & then restarting. The first few days of Level 1 are hard on the legs, but if you push through, the pain goes away. =)

Also to answer the other questions people asked... anyone can join this group =) The more people the more support! =)
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    I use 3 lbs most of the time.....use 5 lbs for "row".....but I use 8 lbs for chest fly......highly recommend having options close by....

Couldn't agree more! I use 5lb for almost everything, until my arms get tired then I switch to the 3lb. But in Level 2 & 3 I've use the 3lbs quite a bit for things. .... Agree completely on the chest fly, I'm thinking of getting 8lb for that because they're too easy with 5lbs (at least for me)
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    I'm in!