• Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 12 Member
    Amazing!
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Great story!
  • gymth0ttie
    gymth0ttie Posts: 51 Member
    First of all can I just say that dips are so hard without weight! (Looking at one of the pictures you posted) you must have been really dedicated!
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Great Read!
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Amazing!
  • Miscmishap
    Miscmishap Posts: 6 Member
    You look amazing. Just curious. Did your ex husband say anything about your weight loss?
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited June 2019
    Comment deleted
  • rnpurdy5
    rnpurdy5 Posts: 1 Member
    Way to go girl!!! I'm a momma to two littles and weigh 217 lbs as well. I have chronic pain and illness. I'm so tired of being fat!!! I just started using the app yesterday and your story is giving me some major inspiration!
  • lauraisabeldavid
    lauraisabeldavid Posts: 2 Member
    Inspirational !! awesome
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    I've just joined MFP.
    Struggling to loose with what I was doing- coming off too slow. I like your advice- some of what I'm doing with PT is same- I just need to get the rest in place. Thanks for sharing- inspirational.
  • Great job!!! You look FABULOUS!!!
  • eewoo47
    eewoo47 Posts: 5 Member
    I love stories like this, they give me a kick to stop and effect on my excuses
  • _BeBrave
    _BeBrave Posts: 23 Member
    Just getting back after being on hiatus for a few years.. Forever one of my favorite success stories! Just as amazing to read today as it was originally 6 years ago 💕💕💕
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    what an inspiration you are - i know this is from a few years ago. i hope you're still on the path! congratulations Lady!~
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,774 Member
    I can't wait to start reading your blog. You will be writing one on MFP, won't you? What an excellent writer and an inspirational story. Thanks for sharing!
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Congratulations on all you have accomplished!! You look wonderful, but even more, you have got to be so proud of all those things you have done!!
  • pearcel3342
    pearcel3342 Posts: 13 Member
    Today is my first day and you are the first post I found. Although you’re a lot younger than I am I am incredibly inspired by your strength. You’re an amazing young woman and mother- truly inspirational.
  • urban287
    urban287 Posts: 50 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!