Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Saying the word moist

yx7hc6i5fzov.gif
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    When you approach a dog and they wag their tail and you feel like you must have a pure soul because the doggy said so

Yes!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    h54d2bh2nxu7.jpg
    tyg16x2sp565.jpg
    Seeing my brother smile again & look genuinely happy. It's not been easiest time for him. Both our parents passed a few years back and it's just us now. But it's little moments like this that we share and know that we will always have each other. 19 today! Very proud of him. ❤

So sweet. ❤️. I love this.

Was it him with the mystery shirt friend or am I misremembering?
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Singing Heat of the Moment at the top of my lungs while I drive.

When my cat yawns really wide so I poke his tongue and then he starts licking my hand like crazy, probably thinking that's what I wanted when I touched his tongue.

When my car is the perfect temperature, like I don't need the heat or AC or open any windows, it's just comfortable off the bat.

Laying down in bed and I hit the perfect spot right away, I don't need to get comfortable because I already am.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Sitting alone at the bonfire, cold beer in hand, and James Taylor playing in the background.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited August 2019
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Sitting alone at the bonfire, cold beer in hand, and James Taylor playing in the background.

I agree with all of this, except for the beer (not a fan of alcoholic drinks). Especially if its a slightly chilly night, where the bonfire is providing just enough warmth to keep you temperate.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I currently have 3 sheet sets in rotation for my bed. One is my favorite and it makes me super happy when it's time to put those ones on the bed. I could just wash, dry, and replace them each week since they're my fave, but somehow I feel like using them too much spoils me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Coffee ☕
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Hacking the 40 minutes + car rider drop off line by coming in the back way rather than having to drag the kids out of bed 30 minutes early to avoid it completely
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Waking up to a super sweet but unexpected message.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    When get to interact with my residents family members and learn more about who they were and see that person peak out in their visits
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    So I don't have to go to the store and suffer the humiliation of buying MORE GIANT underwear.

Going commando would work as well.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    When the washing dries without creases
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    When you order extra cheese on your pizza and you actually get extra cheese.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Rain on the metal roof of the sunroom.

Thunderstorms that last for hours. mhm

Having enough calories for REALLY GOOD ICE CREAM.

Good ice cream makes everything better