Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Highly Specific Good Little Things

Replies

• laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,503 Member Member Posts: 1,503 Member
    Waking up to a super sweet but unexpected message.
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,232 Member Member Posts: 9,232 Member
    When get to interact with my residents family members and learn more about who they were and see that person peak out in their visits
  • spade117spade117 Member Posts: 2,547 Member Member Posts: 2,547 Member
    So I don't have to go to the store and suffer the humiliation of buying MORE GIANT underwear.

Going commando would work as well.
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 2,062 Member Member Posts: 2,062 Member
    When the washing dries without creases
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Member Posts: 1,466 Member Member Posts: 1,466 Member
    When you order extra cheese on your pizza and you actually get extra cheese.
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 2,062 Member Member Posts: 2,062 Member
    Rain on the metal roof of the sunroom.

Thunderstorms that last for hours. mhm

Having enough calories for REALLY GOOD ICE CREAM.

Good ice cream makes everything better
  • Pandemonium_Pandemonium_ Member Posts: 945 Member Member Posts: 945 Member
    When you are working outside and its hot, like Devil's *kitten* hot, and you take a big drink of cool water. It accidentally runs down your chin and dribbles onto your chest. At first you are all "oops" until you realize how good it feels.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    When you are working outside and its hot, like Devil's *kitten* hot, and you take a big drink of cool water. It accidentally runs down your chin and dribbles onto your chest. At first you are all "oops" until you realize how good it feels.

Especially when the wind picks up a little, blowing your hair around and you have a Fabio moment.

😂
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,139 Member Member Posts: 2,139 Member

Especially when the wind picks up a little, blowing your hair around and you have a Fabio moment.

My entire life is basically a Fabio moment tbh
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Member Posts: 9,232 Member Member Posts: 9,232 Member
    A salad made in a metal bowl.

This is like my fav
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,948 Member Member Posts: 17,948 Member
    When I panic in the morning because my underwear is getting too tight and then I suddenly remember THE BASKET, hidden in my closet....the basket I shoved, neigh, violently kicked into that deep dark corner as I shook my fist in the air and exclaimed with triumph..."I'll never need YOU again!!! HA HA HA!!!!!" .....and then lowered my arm, and whispered to myself, "but just in case" as I shut the door on that "Fat Clothes Basket" hoping never to see it again. Sho nuff, there are some giant underpants in there all clean and ready to go. So I don't have to go to the store and suffer the humiliation of buying MORE GIANT underwear. After not too long ago buying much smaller underwear, as I proudly informed all the customers and checkout people of my purchase. I remember that day..."Hey, I'm getting smaller undies" I said to the young man at the register. He thought it was weird that I made him text that information to all of his friends, but hey, a celebration is a celebration. So, you can see the happiness of having fat undies in stored away in your closet.

@pizzamyheart

I can totally relate.

I have so many pairs of 'fat undies' stored away in the back of my closet.

... a couple of them are even mine.

• pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Member Posts: 1,836 Member Member Posts: 1,836 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Reckoner68 wrote: »

So you have long hair and chisled features, or you can’t believe it’s not butter?
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Member Posts: 1,836 Member Member Posts: 1,836 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When I panic in the morning because my underwear is getting too tight and then I suddenly remember THE BASKET, hidden in my closet....the basket I shoved, neigh, violently kicked into that deep dark corner as I shook my fist in the air and exclaimed with triumph..."I'll never need YOU again!!! HA HA HA!!!!!" .....and then lowered my arm, and whispered to myself, "but just in case" as I shut the door on that "Fat Clothes Basket" hoping never to see it again. Sho nuff, there are some giant underpants in there all clean and ready to go. So I don't have to go to the store and suffer the humiliation of buying MORE GIANT underwear. After not too long ago buying much smaller underwear, as I proudly informed all the customers and checkout people of my purchase. I remember that day..."Hey, I'm getting smaller undies" I said to the young man at the register. He thought it was weird that I made him text that information to all of his friends, but hey, a celebration is a celebration. So, you can see the happiness of having fat undies in stored away in your closet.

@pizzamyheart

I can totally relate.

I have so many pairs of 'fat undies' stored away in the back of my closet.

... a couple of them are even mine.

If you could return a few of the ones you “borrowed” from me, I’d appreciate it.
  • Pandemonium_Pandemonium_ Member Posts: 945 Member Member Posts: 945 Member

I tried once to have a Fabio moment, but a bird flew into my face on a roller coaster ride

I tried once to have a Fabio moment, but a bird flew into my face on a roller coaster ride

Soooooo close. Aim for a goose next time!