Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Highly Specific Good Little Things

Replies

• Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,139 Member Member Posts: 2,139 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    When you are working outside and its hot, like Devil's *kitten* hot, and you take a big drink of cool water. It accidentally runs down your chin and dribbles onto your chest. At first you are all "oops" until you realize how good it feels.

Especially when the wind picks up a little, blowing your hair around and you have a Fabio moment.

My entire life is basically a Fabio moment tbh
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    When you are working outside and its hot, like Devil's *kitten* hot, and you take a big drink of cool water. It accidentally runs down your chin and dribbles onto your chest. At first you are all "oops" until you realize how good it feels.

Especially when the wind picks up a little, blowing your hair around and you have a Fabio moment.

My entire life is basically a Fabio moment tbh

So you have long hair and chisled features, or you can’t believe it’s not butter?

...the butter part
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member

My cousins name is Fabio, my brothers name is Gino and my father names is Guido, yet they are all bald, go figure!

Antonio, Pietro, Filipe, Salvatore. They kept their hair 😂
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,332 Member Member Posts: 4,332 Member
    Switching the tv on and one of your favourite programmes just started. No need to scroll through all the channels to find something.
  • mtndewmemtndewme Member Posts: 724 Member Member Posts: 724 Member
    Random facetimes with my niece.

Early mornings in crisp air and fog.

The time of day when the sunlight is yellow gold and beams through the leaves in a majestic way.
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,316 Member Member Posts: 3,316 Member
    When Chick-Fil-A puts that 5th chicken mini in your four count box on accident. Yum
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,827 Member Member Posts: 2,827 Member
    Green lights when I'm running late
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,316 Member Member Posts: 3,316 Member
    2 pretzel m&m's + 1 crunchy m&m + 1 caramel m&m +3 dark chocolate m&m's = the perfect mouthful
  • Dakase83Dakase83 Member Posts: 2,524 Member Member Posts: 2,524 Member
    Getting to leave work early on a Friday afternoon
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,974 Member Member Posts: 17,974 Member
    Moon shine reflecting on a calm lake
  • mtndewmemtndewme Member Posts: 724 Member Member Posts: 724 Member
    When you eavesdrop on your lazy coworker getting reprimanded for being lazy.
    When your kids clean up a mess they made... WITHOUT being told to do so!
    Dakase83 wrote: »

GTFO

Oh wait, I know this trick. There's more, and they've distracted you with this. Something somewhere is broken or missing. TRUST
    Dakase83 wrote: »

GTFO

Oh wait, I know this trick. There's more, and they've distracted you with this. Something somewhere is broken or missing. TRUST

giphy.gif
  • Bry_Fitness70Bry_Fitness70 Member Posts: 2,484 Member Member Posts: 2,484 Member
    Walking on the correct side of the hallway/sidewalk, not jumping into the elevator until everyone on has exited, not staring at your phone while you walk, using a blinker, not blocking the aisle with your grocery cart, reracking weights, having your garage ticket and credit card ready to go when you pull up to the pay machine instead of fumbling around for several minutes, etc. Courtesy and efficiency are the enemies of frustration and awkwardness.
    edited August 2019
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I had a conversation with a coworker today. That doesn't seem like a good thing, but this is a massive leap for me. Is that specific enough?

Did it make you happy?