If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Ok since they were mentioned, and to get this thread back on track...I would eat:
    093f8gryg2e7.jpeg
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I work in a bank that bakes Otis Spunkmeyer cookies every day for our clients. EVERY DAY FRESH BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. And yes, I was screaming. It would test a saint's resolve and I'm no saint.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,263 Member
    Options
    Can you at least share some of the saki and hamachi?
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Can you at least share some of the saki and hamachi?

Yes! 🤣
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    shunggie wrote: »
    I work in a bank that bakes Otis Spunkmeyer cookies every day for our clients. EVERY DAY FRESH BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. And yes, I was screaming. It would test a saint's resolve and I'm no saint.

All throughout high school and into college I worked at a frozen yogurt shop... CASES of cookie dough bites.

bqfrvem6qzki.jpg
    p04ofjbzvflk.jpg
  • MamboRumba
    Options
    e8r08s6cdvin.jpeg

Good bye, Cokes! I will see you at Christmas! 😭
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    MamboRumba wrote: »

All throughout high school and into college I worked at a frozen yogurt shop... CASES of cookie dough bites.

I have never taste cookie dough. I didn’t even know people ate it!

Wait, let me get this straight: you have never tasted cookie dough. Wut.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I don't live anywhere near this donut shop anymore, but they make the best cookies. I miss them greatly.

r9zwvu8ubaja.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

bqfrvem6qzki.jpg
    p04ofjbzvflk.jpg

Omg, want a whole bag of these, please and thank you!
  • MamboRumba
    Options

[/quote]

I have never taste cookie dough. I didn’t even know people ate it!
    [/quote]

Wait, let me get this straight: you have never tasted cookie dough. Wut.[/quote]

No....not even PB & J.

I do eat cookie n creams ice cream...though......when I get a frozen treat.

• pancakerunner
    Options

bqfrvem6qzki.jpg
    p04ofjbzvflk.jpg

Omg, want a whole bag of these, please and thank you!

y9wvx278wj48.jpg
    bb44ejhoa3mr.jpg

We also kept cases of the chopped candy in the back cooler... reeses, crunch bar, kit kat, etc.

And the warm peanut butter sauce that is usually in the pumps comes in these jugs. I'd eat with a ladle.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Going camping.. some of these sound amazing! Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, or off to the store I would go! :lol:
    smores-cookie-chocolates.jpg

Did these last year camping! Dangerously good, enough so that I did not do it again this year.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Going camping.. some of these sound amazing! Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, or off to the store I would go! :lol:

Did these last year camping! Dangerously good, enough so that I did not do it again this year.

I've done them with chips ahoy before. Pretty darn good. But I don't even dare make them with home made cookies. I know what will happen, haha!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I've done them with chips ahoy before. Pretty darn good. But I don't even dare make them with home made cookies. I know what will happen, haha!

I did them with Albertson's chocolate chip cookies. They make the best CC cookies. (Don't know where you are. Albertson's is an Idaho-based grocery store that has expanded around the Northwest.)