JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

Options

Replies

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tuesday August 20

Log accurately ;) yet another meal out and guessing again!
    Stay in the green >:)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    Jan challenge :)
    Feb challenge :)
    Mar challenge :)
    Apr challenge :)
    May challenge :)
    Jun challenge :)
    Jul challenge :)
    Aug challenge :)

I'm now back at the lower end of my maintenance range and would like to stay there to allow for the times when it's harder to stay in the green (holidays etc.) I tend to become more complacent when I get to my goal thinking that I have more wriggle room and allow myself too many indulgences! My indulgences tend to be bread with unlimited cheese and pate plus wine rather than sweet things. I have to keep logging and weighing myself to stay on track otherwise I slightly overeat most days with a resultant creep in weight gain.

My word for the year was methodical and for me that means preplanning to ensure that there's suitable food in the house, pre logging and sticking to a weekly average that keeps me in the green. Making sure that I drink enough water is also important.

My neighbours fed me tonight (garlic bread is nice but....) and will take me to the station tomorrow for my journey back to Skye. I expect to be in the red tomorrow as it is a long journey and food options will be limited.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    Options
    Scale Goals progress:
    SW: 227 (Mar 2014) Worsening hip problem made weight loss imperative.
    Jan 2015: 220: -7lbs; Struggled on my own to lose that 7 lbs. Joined MFP on daughter's recommendation.
    UGW: 153 (losing 1 lb per week)
    Sept 2015: 189:✅ -38; Had my hip replacement op.
    Oct 2016: 153:✅ -75: My lowest weight in a long time. It was a really struggle losing the final few lbs.
    Nov 2016: 160:🤦🏼‍♀️ -68: A holiday and several family celebrations later.
    Feb 2017: 164:🤦🏼‍♀️ -64 Christmas and more celebrations!
    Aug 2017: 159.2:✅ -68.8 I seem to have reached an equilibrium around 160/5.
    Jan 2018: 165: 😏 Still working on discarding that last 12 lbs.
    Jan 2019: 165: 😏 Still working at it.
    Goal for Dec 2019: 155
    Apr 2019: 162.4: 😄 Decided to concentrate more on health and fitness. I am increasing my strength training.
    Jul 2019: 166.2: 💪🏻 Muscle % increasing, but so is weight. Measurements are decreasing. Holiday 20 - 27 July Is bound to push it up more!
    28/07/2019: 169.6: 😜 Holiday baggage is the pits! This morning My Scale informed me that I was 'Overfat'. Let's see what I can do in 4 days to bring this back down!
    29/07/2019: 169.0 😁 Phew! It’s shifting! Now I gotta stay on track.
    30/07/2019: 168.2: Scale now says I’m ‘healthy’ lol!
    31/07/2019: 168.4: Normal daily fluctuation.
    1 Aug 2019: 167.8:
    06/08: 167.4
    07/08: 167.4
    08/08: 166.9
    09/08: 166.4
    10/08: 166.4
    11/08: 166.3
    12/08: 166.0
    13/08: 166.0
    14/08: 165.2
    15/08: 165.2
    16/08: 165.0
    17/08: 164.4
    18/08: 164.6 Normal bounce up after prolonged dropping
    19/08: 164.6
    20/08: 164.2
    ==============================
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE
    NAME: Terri
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    CW: 164.2 - 3.2 lb
    ==============================

JFT: Tue 20 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection 🌟
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate 🌟
    • 25 mins circuits/yoga 🌟
    • 6000+ steps 🌟
    • 15+ mins declutter session 🌟
    • Work on crochet 🌟
    • Laundry 🌟

JFT: Wed 21 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise
    • Grocery Shopping
    • 6000+ steps
    • 15+ mins declutter session
    • Work on crochet
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    @Faebert - Hugs on the appointment that must have been tough.

@nlmackey98 - have a great run. Enjoy it and don’t beat yourself up!

@cschmitz110515 - I’m glad your rest day helped.

I know there is more but I failed to take notes again. I’m sorry, I’m sucking at this lately.
    @Snowflake1968
    No you're not sucking at this... You're Awesome! I'm so proud of you for all you do here and you're so
    loving and supportive you little cute sister girl you...I love you🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    SW - 186.6
    CW - 184.6
    The SW is the weight the day we started this challenge, CW is my daily weigh in weight.

JFT - Tuesday Aug 20
    2l of water - ☹️ close, but not quite yet
    Log all food - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 🙂

SW - 186.6
    CW - 185.4
    The SW is the weight the day we started this challenge, CW is my daily weigh in weight.

I dropped the ball yesterday and didn’t even post goals. I am in so much pain from my hip and now my hand is hurting. I just need to be pain free for a bit.

JFT - Wednesday Aug 21
    2l of water
    Log all food
    Gratitude Journal

My hand was a bit better today, not going to type a lot again tonight. I really can’t afford to be unable to write and type at work.

@bookmeister86 - I injured my hip in the bouncy castle at Kaitlyn’s wedding. I haven’t seen a doctor yet, but think I need to make an appointment. It’s been about 6 weeks now. I’m not sure what’s going on with my hand at all.

@maryrobinson40 - you’re too sweet, I always feel if I’m not commenting to everyone I’m being selfish and using the group but not giving back. I know that’s just my own thoughts and not how anyone actually feels but here I am thinking it anyway. I just love you all so much and so enjoy being a part of this!

• bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Not a bad day yesterday - goal wise!

I got very bored and depressed at work. Hardly anyone was in the office, it felt like a morgue, and I was working on stuff that I feel incredibly bored and demotivated by. Once again when I left work I felt totally drained and down.

But, I didn't give in to binge eating as I have done often lately. I did have some wine at home which I wasn't planning to - I remembered that there was an open half bottle of wine that would go off soon and that was all the excuse I needed - but I limited it, as again I often haven't done lately.

I also found that the new plan of watching uplifting TV shows (queer eye) on the way home really does help put me in a better mood! @clicketykeys I do watch bake off! I haven't watched the earlier seasons so could try those if they are on Netflix. I don't THINK they will lead me to eat because of the cakes... Let's see though....

Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Stick to food plan :neutral:
    - Be in the green :/
    - 4+ bottles water :smile:
    - No alcohol >:)Had some wine, my excuse is that the half bottle had been around for a week and needed finishing before it went bad... (We shared). I then decided to try having rum in my evening hot chocolate... It was delicious...

- No eating whilst standing :smile:
    - Savour every bite :/ Particularly not my lunch which I ate outside and was completely harassed by a wasp!!
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts :smile:
    - Give myself credit! :smile:
    - Stay positive :neutral:

- French podcast :smile:
    - 1h lunch break :smile:
    - Book hair appointment :smile:
    - Read something for job interview :/Forgot that I was having lunch with a colleague. She gave me some good advice about my upcoming interview - apparently there is a way to answer the types of questions asked in these interviews which she's going to send me
    - Finish work by 6.30pm :smile:
    - French reading :/Too tired
    - Gratitude journal :smile:
    - Lights off by 11 :smile:

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Be in the green
    - 4+ bottles water
    - Run to work

- No eating whilst standing
    - Savour every bite
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts
    - Give myself credit!
    - Stay positive

- 1h lunch break
    - Finish work at 6pm
    - French podcast
    - Read something for interview
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights off by 11

Words for 2019: Mindful Moderation

@Snowflake1968 I remember about the bouncy castle now! I think I had forgotten because 6 weeks feels like a long time ago - I guess it feels even longer for you given you're struggling with the pain. I would get that checked out when you can fit it in, it's not fun being in pain and they can maybe do something to help it go sooner!
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Wednesday 21 August

I’m travelling all day so won’t post goals today. I will try to stay in the green
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @bookmeister86 and @clicketykeys I love Bake Off!! But it is something of a trigger for me as I find myself desperate for cake or biscuits when watching it!

@bookmeister86 I’m sorry you are going through a tough time at work. I’ve been in a similar position in the past - fed up and ready to move on, stuck in a company post-merger that felt like a v negative place to be - and its not fun. But you seem to have a good strategy for tackling things. Hang in there and I’m sure good things will come. X

@snowflake1968 - I agree with bookmeister - have you been to the doctor about your hip? It’s been going on a while and seems to be getting worse so maybe you should get it checked out. Look after yourself!

Hope everyone is ok - missing @PackerFanInGB and @mytime6630 - I know you both had tough situations going on but if you’re reading this just wanted to send love and big hugs x
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Quick post of goals. Am just back from a run and desperate for a shower. It’s the bf’s birthday today and my girls are away for a mini break at the seaside with my parents so hoping to have a nice dinner with him after he hopefully (finally, two weeks later!) installs my new dishwasher! So today I’m going to get some jobs done and maybe make him a cake.

Tuesday goals recap:
    - make pancake breakfast for kids ✅
    - Warrior class 9:30 ✅
    - cat to the vet ✅
    - kids to pack for beach trip ✅
    - take kids for lunch ✅
    - drop E home ✅
    - take kids to parents for beach trip ✅
    - online grocery shop ❎
    - more refurb research - contact D to ask what he needs and the deadlines ❎
    - laundry away✅
    - lay out running kit✅
    - bed by 10✅

Wednesday goals:
    - morning run ✅ 13k, 8.1m 🙂
    - contact D re refurb materials
    - sweep leaves/gardening
    - N for coffee in afternoon
    - make bday cake/dessert?
    - tan after delivery has been
    - dinner out with bf?
    - lay out gym kit
    - bed at a reasonable hour
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday 20th

Stay under maintenance probably not
    No snacking no
    Drink enough yes
    Walk yes, 65 minutes
    Make a decision about dodgy laptop almost, seems to be working now
    Phone for physio appointment, been waiting 10 weeks for this, got a letter today saying I'm now allowed appointment. appointment in 2 weeks time :)
    Stay positive 50/50

Yesterday could have been a lot better!
    JFT Wednesday 21st

Stay under maintenance
    No snacking
    Drink enough
    Practice on laptop
    Stay positive
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food 👍
    2. Gym👍
    3. One healthy snack after dinner 👍
    4. Drink 150oz water👍
    5. Meditate 👍

JFT Wednesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Gym
    3. One healthy snack after dinner
    4. Drink 150oz water
    5. Meditate
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. AM run: Aim for 4 miles. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions.
    3. Class 1: Introduce verb phrases & practice. Review literature terms with Kahoot. Finish reading "Miss Awful."
    4. Class 2-3: Introduce verb phrases & practice. Review literature terms with Kahoot. Read "Witness for the Prosecution."
    5. Planning: A - Update class websites. B - Blog post. C - Input classwork grades. D - Grade 5 summer essays. Copy essay packets. Write sub plans. Check off email replies.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! UPON ARRIVING HOME: PLAN AND LOG FOR TOMORROW.
    7. Dinner: Jambalaya. Rehearsal.
    8. Read 10 pages of Dying for a Paycheck. Update Goodreads Friday. Weigh and prep celery. Pack lunch.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 5:45.

JFT Wednesday
    1. AM run: Aim for 2 miles. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions. Create a Late Work folder.
    3. Class 1: Practice verb phrases. Discuss literary elements in stories. Read example essays and discuss what makes a good essay.
    4. Class 2-3: Practice verb phrases. Finish reading "Witness for the Prosecution." Discuss literary elements in stories. Read example essays and discuss what makes a good essay.
    5. Planning: A - Update class websites. B - Blog post. C - Input classwork grades. D - Grade 5 summer essays. Check off email replies. Print roster and revised sub plans. Put grammar packets on cart. Put essay directions on cart.
    6. Lifting. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! UPON ARRIVING HOME: PLAN AND LOG FOR TOMORROW.
    7. Dinner: Soup? Salad? No rehearsal. Take bikes to shop?
    8. Read 10 pages of Dying for a Paycheck. Update Goodreads Friday. Weigh and prep celery. Prep cheese. Pack lunch. Portion Jambalaya leftovers and put in freezer. Get directions to workshop.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 4:50.
    10. Ask about how to support new AP. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format, poetry. Put jewelry away. Fold laundry. Complete bartending course. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Continue bartending course. Check w/ dad about getting bikes to shop next week (?) Wednesday try to put bikes in our car (??) Get sub for classes. Check dates of classes and adjust plans.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 194.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to PB for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTEND POST FLEX DAY RATHER THAN PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Oct 29 8 AM. Onco Oct 22 9:30. PCP Sept 18 10:15. ObG Oct 22 10:30. GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: Mamma Mia. Next?
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Get bikes fixed.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter.

WFTY: Climbing. I'm tired and discouraged and frustrated with myself. I overeat. I don't binge. But it's little nibbles here and there. It's yogurt. Or a granola bar. Or a piece of whole-wheat bread, toasted, with goat cheese. It's enjoyable and I like it and I don't know why I can't NOT.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! I did not accomplish anything yesterday, but Alex and I watched a movie together and I know we needed the time to relax. I could not put the snacks down though!

@cschmitz110515 thank you, you are so right!

@maryrobinson40 I hope you are doing ok, big hugs 💖💖

Yesterday 8/20:

1. Stay within calorie goal😔
    2. Finish work at 5:20😑 close..530
    3. Put away clothes😔
    4. Clean linen closet😔
    5. Cook dinner😁

JFT 8/21:

1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Finish work at 5:20
    3. Put away clothes
    4. Paint samples on wall
    5. Cook dinner

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I am back from vacation ... to much to write. Problems with our daughter again with her anxiety, but, I know that will never go away.

So now we have4 months until the end of the year. Time for me to really buckle down. Everytime I get to around 188-190 pounds, I give up. And those who know me, know that I gain between halloween and christmas. Not this year ... this year will be different. This year I will get to my goal weight .... OK ... everyone hear me!! LOL!!!!!

So setting small goals today. Yesterday I way overate because I was exhausted. Our daughter called us at 3:30 am .. saying she had chest pains and blood pressure of 178/110. She was going to the ER. I know it was just anxiety ... but then, I could not reach her. I was up till 4:30 calling her .. no answer. She is OK ... she just went back home, but I was so upset with her that she didn't answer the phone.

So , a new day today. No more vacations .. no more excuses

JFT, Wed
    1. go to the gym tonite
    2. mow grass
    3. mindful eating
    4. 8+ water
    5. plan before I eat
    6. eat slowly
    7. its not hunger .. its thirst
    8. do not give up
    9. REMEMBER GOAL WEIGHT IN DECEMBER!!

Year 2017 Jan 1: 217
    Year 2018 January 1: 195.5
    Year 2019 January : 206
    Feb 1, 2019: 201.6
    March 4: 205
    April 1: 196.8
    May 5: 195
    June: : 191.2
    July: 192.4
    August: 189.4
    August 5: 187.9 -- went on vacation
    August 21: 189.0 -- back starting over again

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE
    NAME: Joan
    SW:187.6
    GW: 178 (1st goal)
    CW: 189.0

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    I am back from vacation ... to much to write. Problems with our daughter again with her anxiety, but, I know that will never go away.

So now we have4 months until the end of the year. Time for me to really buckle down. Everytime I get to around 188-190 pounds, I give up. And those who know me, know that I gain between halloween and christmas. Not this year ... this year will be different. This year I will get to my goal weight .... OK ... everyone hear me!! LOL!!!!!

So setting small goals today. Yesterday I way overate because I was exhausted. Our daughter called us at 3:30 am .. saying she had chest pains and blood pressure of 178/110. She was going to the ER. I know it was just anxiety ... but then, I could not reach her. I was up till 4:30 calling her .. no answer. She is OK ... she just went back home, but I was so upset with her that she didn't answer the phone.

JFT, Wed
    1. go to the gym tonite
    2. mow grass
    3. mindful eating
    4. 8+ water
    5. plan before I eat
    6. eat slowly
    8. do not give up

[color blue] DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE [/color blue]

OK guys -- how do I make things in color???

[ color = red ] text here [ / color ]

Took me ages to figure it out because we spell it coloUr! LOL

check your msgs if you havent already xxx

Glad to see you back, i know the feeling, ive had to ring 3 ambulances before now when ive been unable to calm ashs anxiety. He always feels pretty silly afterwards, but im glad shes okay now
    X
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

JFT, Wed
    1. go to the gym tonite
    2. mow grass
    3. mindful eating
    4. 8+ water
    5. plan before I eat
    6. eat slowly
    8. do not give up

[color blue] DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE [/color blue]

OK guys -- how do I make things in color???

[ color = red ] text here [ / color ]

Took me ages to figure it out because we spell it coloUr! LOL

check your msgs if you havent already xxx

Glad to see you back, i know the feeling, ive had to ring 3 ambulances before now when ive been unable to calm ashs anxiety. He always feels pretty silly afterwards, but im glad shes okay now
    X

I did it Bex! Thank you!!!! Yes, anxiety is very scarry for the person dealing with it. How are you doing on the challenge?? As you can tell .. I'm going the wrong way!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Oh - was going to tell you guys, you know my evil SIL who wants my brothers disability. She tricked him into signing paperwork .. she is in charge of all of his health decisions, and he gave her his banking info and his pin #. As soon as she left the hospital, she went to a ATM machine, and withdrew $3500!! my brother only had $3800 in his acct because he had been in the hospital! Unbelieveable. I challenged her on it .. she denied it.. and sent me a copy of his statement from the day before when she withdrew it. But I know what she told me (have it in writing). Anyhow, she did agree that my brother needs 24 hr care, and she is going to leave him in the rehab place. Maybe she will b e happy with the $3500 and leave my brother where he gets the best care ... I don't know. But I have to let it go.. there is only so much I can do, and enough for me to worry about here at home!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Today is hubby's and my 15th wedding anniversary. <3 We dated (never lived together) for 9 years before that. Only time I will see him today is my lunch hour, so we'll probably celebrate with a nice dinner this weekend. Or the next. No problem. :D

Recap T 8/20
    1) Walked dog 3.6 mi 1:01:42 saw 3 bunnies & stretched = happy dog & happy me :p I sooo agree @clicketykeys that morning workouts are SO STUPID EARLY... now (if I'm on time) dog & I leave the house BEFORE sunrise! I've been struggling to get up as it's still slightly dark nowadays. Before I know it, we will be donning our reflective gear soon.
    2) Not sure about food log today ~ it's food day in dept. to celebrate co-worker's bday & I never know what I will face, usually not so healthy. I've gotten in habit of being picky & taking tiny portions to taste. My planned meals have been prelogged & goal is net cals zero / 14c water = Grrr! Another day did well, then self-sabotaged in evening, this time with M&Ms. >:) Can't change it now. Net cals -135 :( , sodium -337, sugar -36, fiber & protein excellent, 12c water
    3) Move hourly / pace during noon webinar / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 16,060 steps, 250+ 14/14 boom! 39 floors :smiley:
    4) Continue good pace on GA-C/V :smile: / assist KSB with GA-GC set-up :smile: / OOO message for next week :smile: / select promo files to view & email request
    5) Email P re event tour in Sept & Artstreet Sun. :smile: / finish clean-up in kitchen :neutral: some / declutter 15 min. / fill jugs from rain barrels :smile: / check/refill birdfeeders :smile: / other? nope
    6) Unplug 9:00 :neutral: 9:20 / FLOSS >:) / RETAINERS >:) / set 5:40 alarm :smile: (walk dog W before work) / bed & tv off 10:20 :smile:

JFT W 8/21 ~ Feeling vacation mode creeping in this week. First week off work since New Year's. Nothing special planned (hubby still has to work), just away from work for me. :mrgreen:
    1) Walked dog 3.86 mi 1:09:57 before work & stretched = happy dog & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged w/ lots of wiggle room / NO eating after supper / 14c water
    4) GA-C/V bang out easy regs / select promo files to view & email request / clear some inbox backlog
    5) Evening: wash dishes / concert 7:30 / other?
    6) UNPLUG 9:00 / FLOSS REALLY / RETAINERS REALLY / set 5:40 alarm (walk dog R a.m.) / bed & tv off 10:20
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    Oh - was going to tell you guys, you know my evil SIL who wants my brothers disability. She tricked him into signing paperwork .. she is in charge of all of his health decisions, and he gave her his banking info and his pin #. As soon as she left the hospital, she went to a ATM machine, and withdrew $3500!! my brother only had $3800 in his acct because he had been in the hospital! Unbelieveable. I challenged her on it .. she denied it.. and sent me a copy of his statement from the day before when she withdrew it. But I know what she told me (have it in writing). Anyhow, she did agree that my brother needs 24 hr care, and she is going to leave him in the rehab place. Maybe she will b e happy with the $3500 and leave my brother where he gets the best care ... I don't know. But I have to let it go.. there is only so much I can do, and enough for me to worry about here at home!

Ffs, can you not speak to your brother to withdraw the paper work?! Filthy money grabbing b!tch! (LOL sorry i just hate people who take advantage of the vulnerable!)

As for the challenge lol.. uhmmm.. ive not checked.. but i bet im going in the wrong direction too! Probably gained 5 pounds lol.
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 congratulations on your 15th wedding anniversary. Enjoy your celebration whenever it happens!