Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 6,101Member Member Posts: 6,101Member Member
    I finally watched Avengers End Game last night. I cried and cried and cried. I woke up with really puffy eyes and hope I look ookay for church later

I didn't cry.. I loved Infinity Wars but didn't like Endgame.. I thought it too long and drawn out.

Tell them you have allergies 😁

Terrible allergies!!! 😂
    bllkoueov79a.jpg
    Puffiness is mostly gone and the rest can be hidden with make up! :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,795Member Member Posts: 230,795Member Member
    bllkoueov79a.jpg

Looking gorgeous to me :*
    bllkoueov79a.jpg

Looking gorgeous to me :*

Thank you Jo :flowerforyou:
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,531Member Member Posts: 2,531Member Member
    Hey guys! How've you all been? I went away for a lil over a week & I got 162 notifications. :-D I see Jo started a relationship. Looks like it will be mutually beneficial for both parties. Lol
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 140Member, Premium Member Posts: 140Member, Premium Member
    @Cutemesoon Hope you had a good time away 😀
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,795Member Member Posts: 230,795Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Hey guys! How've you all been? I went away for a lil over a week & I got 162 notifications. :-D I see Jo started a relationship. Looks like it will be mutually beneficial for both parties. Lol

:laugh: she's a keeper ;) lol

Welcome back ..
    @Cutemesoon Hope you had a good time away 😀

I did! I got to unplug from the world & much needed R&R. Worked on my tan. 🏖
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Posts: 12,799Member Member Posts: 12,799Member Member

Welcome back ..

Aww <3

She means that literally though. I've been chained up for days.

Send help.
    edited August 2019
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Welcome back ..

Aww <3

Send help.

*grabs duct tape* 🤫🤐

😁
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Welcome back ..

Aww <3

Send help.

Lol. We'll hatch a plan to free you from Jo's infamous basement. 🚫⛓🔗 😂
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,536Member Member Posts: 2,536Member Member
    Good morning peeps!
    Good morning!
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,109Member Member Posts: 2,109Member Member
    Good Morning! Hope you guys have a fantastic week! I am less than 30 days way from turning 40 and going to start ramping up my workout efforts..

Hooray for milestones and goals! I love my 40s and it's great to see you approaching the big day with a healthy mindset!
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member
    Good morning.
  • mike_rommike_rom Posts: 680Member Member Posts: 680Member Member
    Happy Monday everyone! It's a new week...make it count. Hope everyone had a good weekend ;)
  • Mama_runs_slowMama_runs_slow Posts: 966Member Member Posts: 966Member Member
    Good Morning! Hope you guys have a fantastic week! I am less than 30 days way from turning 40 and going to start ramping up my workout efforts..

Hooray for milestones and goals! I love my 40s and it's great to see you approaching the big day with a healthy mindset!

I am honestly looking forward to being 40. It is a new chapter in my life and it is going to be amazing :)
  • mscanadianbakinmscanadianbakin Posts: 129Member Member Posts: 129Member Member
    The 40s aren't too bad actually :)
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 1,294Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,294Member, Premium Member

Age is only a number its what you make of it that counts 👍