What's on your mind?

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    My boyfriend reserved at a fancy restaurant for dinner tonight and I kinda just want a burger and want to stay home and watch movies.... not sure if I should tell him or just go with his plans.

That is so sweet. I’m guessing he’d be ok with your idea. Hope you’re feeling well. 💕🤗
  • MelG7777
    edited February 2020
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My boyfriend reserved at a fancy restaurant for dinner tonight and I kinda just want a burger and want to stay home and watch movies.... not sure if I should tell him or just go with his plans.

That is so sweet. I’m guessing he’d be ok with your idea. Hope you’re feeling well. 💕🤗

Yeah, that's the thing, I'm not feeling that great and not sure I feel like being in a big crowd, there's a bad flu going around too and I really don't want to catch anything before my treatment Thursday. I know he'll understand but I still feel bad for not wanting to go.

ETA: plus I'm too lazy to try to draw on some eyebrows again 🤣

Ooh, yeah girl. With all that, especially the sickness, I hope you stay home! You’ll be going out for an amazing celebration dinner soon!! And, omg, eyebrows. I can’t even fill mine in evenly. If I had to create them...it could go a little something like this.....

9lwhaij4vz4x.jpeg
    96t7bnspwjw7.jpeg

Edit to add....you gotta love their 👆 confidence. They must be doing something right here.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Yeah, that's the thing, I'm not feeling that great and not sure I feel like being in a big crowd, there's a bad flu going around too and I really don't want to catch anything before my treatment Thursday. I know he'll understand but I still feel bad for not wanting to go.

ETA: plus I'm too lazy to try to draw on some eyebrows again 🤣

Well I was going to vote go... But you make a really good point here...
  • MelG7777
    As an adult I never cared about Valentine’s Day.
    Once in a while my husband would bring me flowers but I wished he hadn’t, we needed the money for other things.
    It’s nice to be nice to your SO but shouldn’t that be everyday?

Says the lonely old woman........lol :D

Omg. I agree. Don’t just be nice on that day. That really means less than nothing to me if you need a holiday to show that. But.... I do love pink. And hearts. 💕💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Once in a while my husband would bring me flowers but I wished he hadn’t, we needed the money for other things.

Omg. I agree. Don’t just be nice on that day. That really means less than nothing to me if you need a holiday to show that. But.... I do love pink. And hearts. 💕💕

Me: *Brings flowers every day

Her on Valentines day: Are you forgetting something?

😂
  • MelG7777

Me: *Brings flowers every day

Her on Valentines day: Are you forgetting something?

😂

IKR? *kitten* ain’t *kitten* but hoes and tricks.

KIDDING. But I agree.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I may as well just eat them all today 😋4ojnzhw9to88.jpg

7so274m0t29e.gif
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

7so274m0t29e.gif

😂 I'll share with you... and I don't really like to share 😘
  • GymGoddessGoals

7so274m0t29e.gif

😂 I'll share with you... and I don't really like to share 😘

q9eh8bitt5r4.gif
  • _Miss_chievous_
    I really need to find a new hobby. My days are so long. I would normally play guitar or paint but a side effect from treatments have been extreme pain in my hands and feet so I can't do any of that. I was thinking maybe puzzles... idk. Open to suggestions...
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Puzzles can be addicting for sure.
  • MelG7777
    I really need to find a new hobby. My days are so long. I would normally play guitar or paint but a side effect from treatments have been extreme pain in my hands and feet so I can't do any of that. I was thinking maybe puzzles... idk. Open to suggestions...

I don’t think I’d have the patience but my mom got super into diamond painting. Poor thing had a horrible experience with a knee replacement and over a year later is still in pain. She’s made a TON of diamond paintings.
  • _Miss_chievous_

I don’t think I’d have the patience but my mom got super into diamond painting. Poor thing had a horrible experience with a knee replacement and over a year later is still in pain. She’s made a TON of diamond paintings.

My friend is into that. I'm not sure I have patience for that either 🤣 I might try though.