Apr challenge
    May challenge
    Jun challenge
    Jul challenge
    Aug challenge
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Argh v annoying. Builders were supposed to start today and I delayed my workout waiting. Then I finally got hold of them and was told they now need to start tomorrow instead. Meanwhile I’ve missed my workout and have not achieved anything as I’ve been hanging about. Going to pick up my kids in the city centre soon though and looking forward to seeing them.

Tuesday goals recap:
    - morning run ✅ 10 miles, scorching hot, glad that’s over!
    - hydrate ✅
    - go and buy white paint at discount store ✅
    - go and buy coloured paint at DIY store ✅
    - online groceries ✅
    - salt in dishwasher and set water hardness level?? ✅
    - Descale kettle and clean coffee maker ✅
    - coffee with N? ❎
    - bed by 10❎

Wednesday goals:
    - morning workout ❎
    - make kids’ beds ✅
    - laundry ✅
    - meet kids at 5:30pm
    - take kids out for dinner
    - lay out gym kit
    - bed by 10
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,206 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    SO far behind reading and posting on here ... I've got to get back to my daily goals. I feel myself slipping again (which I do everytime I get within 10 pounds of my goal weight... and this time of year).

I've been so down lately .. just so much going on that I have no control over. But, I can control what I eat, and how my attitude ... saying the serenity prayer over and over today!

So my goals today

1. log all food
    2. drink 4 cups of water before having a diet soda.
    3. drink 8= cups water
    4. gym
    5. mindful eating
    6. get back on here - be accountable.

Year 2017: Jan 1: 217
    Year 2018 January 1: 195.5
    Year 2019 January : 206
    Feb 1, 2019: 201.6
    March 4: 205
    April 1: 196.8
    May 5: 195
    June: : 191.2
    July: 192.4
    August: 189.4
    August 5: 187.9 -- went on vacation
    August 21: 189.0 -- back starting over again
    August 28: 188.6

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE
    NAME: Joan
    SW:187.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge)
    GW: 180 (1st goal)
    CW: 188.6 (current weight today)
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. NO MORE AM RUNNING. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! TAKE FORMATIVE CHECKLIST.
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions. Copy formative checklist. When is next class?
    3. Class 1: Test autopsy. Review terms. Finish summaries. Read Acts 1-2 in parts.
    4. Class 2-3: Test autopsy. Review terms. Finish summaries. Read Acts 1-2 in parts. ** Need to check challenge books with class 3!
    5. Planning: A - Update class websites. B - Blog post. C - Update lesson plans. D - Grade 5 narratives. Check off email replies. Meet with J about annual goals.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! UPON ARRIVING HOME: PLAN AND LOG FOR TOMORROW.
    7. Take dinner to school. Parent meetings.
    8. Read 10 pages of Trekonomics. Update Goodreads Friday. Weigh and prep celery. Pack lunch.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 6:00.

JFT Wednesday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions. CHECK ON CART FOR THURS.
    3. Class 1: Practice verb phrases. Vocab for unit 2. Read 1.1 from literature book. Read Act 2 in parts.
    4. Class 2-3: Practice verb phrases. Vocab for unit 2. Read Act 2 in parts. MUST TURN IN LOL ESSAY TOMORROW OR GET ZERO. Hand out progress reports.
    5. Planning: A - Update class websites. B - Blog post. C - Input classwork grades. D - Grade 5 narratives. Check off email replies.
    6. Running. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! UPON ARRIVING HOME: PLAN AND LOG FOR TOMORROW.
    7. Dinner: Something easy. Weigh and prep celery. Prep cheese. Pack lunch. Rehearsal. Take book.
    8. Read 10 pages of Trekonomics. Update Goodreads Friday.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 6:00.
    10. Ask about how to support new AP. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table. Check with D about ceiling. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format, poetry. Put jewelry away. Fold laundry. Complete bartending course. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Sign up for sub for classes and doctor appointments. Check dates of classes and adjust plans. Copy formative checklist. THURSDAY - GET CART FROM LIBRARY.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 192.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to PB for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Oct 29 8 AM. Onco Oct 22 9:30. PCP Sept 18 10:15. ObG Oct 22 10:30. GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: Mamma Mia. Next?
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling and taking items to the dump.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy new bikes and bike night for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter.

WFTY: Climbing. And we're halfway through the day and I'm scrambling to keep up and there was a fire drill and a teacher went home sick but no subs are available so I'll be covering that class during planning and I have rehearsal tonight and UGH.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    nlmackey98 wrote: »

JFT Tuesday
    Work by 8:00 :( 8:30
    Prepare for Skype meeting :)
    Train Lab folks :)
    Work on X-Ray :) Finally got it lined out.
    Lunch :(
    Modify some procedures :)
    Check in on MFP :)
    Work on training documents :)
    Home by 5:30 (really hope I can make until 5:00. I'm rather tired/bored) :)
    Meet with Sierra's prospective trainer :) He was great. I may start training at that gym as well.
    Dinner out :) Mexican, but not too bad.
    Bible Reading :) Had to really talk myself into last night
    Gratitude Journal - Not sure why I always seem to skip this. I am really grateful. :( still didn't do it
    Bed by 11:00 :/ I don't know when I went to bed, but the news was on.

JFT Wednesday morning

Work by 8:00 (with hair & makeup done) :) came in early, 6:30
    2 bottles of water before soda :( Nope
    Protein bar for breakfast :) Yep
    More training :/ got pushed to tomorrow.

Met with Sierra's new trainer last evening. I really like him. He trains out of a crossfit gym. I my give crossfit another try. I did it a few years back during the summer, but once school started I couldn't do 5am. By the next summer the place was gone. Now that the kids are largely self sufficient there is no problem with me leaving the house at 4:45am. I'm thinking the group atmosphere will help me keep going back. God knows working out alone hasn't worked lately. Bonus is its in a neighboring town so there will be fewer people I know. Its easier for me to struggle in front of people who didn't know me when I was fit. Anyway, the prospect of working out and being pushed has me really excited. Now if I can get over my fear of feeling stupid when I walk into the room, I'll be golden.

Tonight is another night of Mexican food. I forgot that my daughter had a fund raiser tonight at a local restaurant. If we get done in time I'll take V to another church's youth group and then head to my church. Heck maybe I'll stay at that church and investigate a bit. V knows very little about this church but was invited to go. The church doctrine differs from ours in some ways that I don't like, but most of the big stuff aligns. I know she thrives in a large group environment, which we don't have at our church, but Tim said when we start our youth group back up next week she needs to go with us. I don't entirely agree with that. Yes we are youth leaders, we teach the teens, and our youth program is struggling as the average age of the church is probably over 60. There haven't been any new families in years. I'm referred to as a youngster and I'm almost 46 yo. Back to the point, I would rather my daughter go to a youth program where she is engaged and excited about learning about the Lord. She likes our youth group, but there is no one her age and there just aren't many exciting things to do with 4, maybe 6 kids (pastor's daughter, the deacon's daughter, youth leader's(mine) daughters - none of them really have a choice). I don't know my older daughter is quiet and has a hard time making friends, she would not be comfortable in a large group, or I'd look for another church. I'll check out this church, and another she likes that is more aligned with our beliefs. If they have sound fundamentals and the youth group is not just a fun place to hang out, but an opportunity to get closer to God, I'll talk to hubby about it.

JTF Wednesday
    - Juggle my work load :)
    - Eat lunch :) Protein bar and berries
    - Try to finish up a couple of projects
    - Pick up V after Key Club
    - Go to El Mariachi
    - Church somewhere
    - Separate and put laundry away
    - Bible Reading
    - Lay out clothes to go to the gym (if I can find some that fit)
    - Bed by 10:00

JFT Thursday Morning
    - Up at 4:15 to make it to gym by 5:15. I'm sure there will be paperwork day 1
    - Home by 6:15
    - Shower, makeup, hair
    - Work by 8:00
    - Protein bar for breakfast
    - Training laboratorians

Positive Thought for the Day: When something excites you, you need to explore it with an open mind and without fear.

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,076 Member
    Options
    ycb2ovxwxd3r.gif

This is me.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 28 August

Log accurately :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    Jan challenge :)
    Feb challenge :)
    Mar challenge :)
    Apr challenge :)
    May challenge :)
    Jun challenge :)
    Jul challenge :)
    Aug challenge :)

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Hello again!

I've been terrible this past week. My mood has been all over the place but I think that a lot of that has to do with TOM coming 4 days early. So I'm just hoping that it's over soon and my moods go back to normal.

So I had two interviews for potential jobs in the field that I've been training in. I was hired at one but I don't know if I'll take it because it's more of an independent contractor kind of job that I have to wait to be placed with a client and am working with just a supervisor instead of a team. The second is only one day a week 5 hours a day so if I get that I think I might take it and then get a small like stocking job somewhere for the weekends to bring in the money that we need move into the front house. I think I want this job and if I am offered it it will be a valuable experience that I need to be able to get my certification that I can then use to get an even better job somewhere else.

School starts next Wednesday so I only have a week left of summer. I already signed up for my first 3 days of subbing. I am going to stick to the high school that is where the Autism program is based. I'm pretty sure I can get a long term position there and that will be more experience that I can use later on as well. So we'll see. I am still bound and determined to get into that house by my birthday which is exactly one month away. So keep those fingers crossed and send up some prayers that this can actually happen!

Okay. So today I slept a lot and did some cleaning as well as some reading. I have dinner in the crockpot waiting to be eaten and a sink full of dishes that I have been putting off for about 2 days. So I will ATTEMPT to tackle that tonight.

So hopefully I will be back tomorrow morning and come up with some goals to post. Lol
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    ycb2ovxwxd3r.gif

This is me.

@Bex953172 Good to know I'm not the only one... Lol
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,144 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Scale Goals progress:
    SW: 227 (Mar 2014) Worsening hip problem made weight loss imperative.
    Jan 2015: 220: -7lbs; Struggled on my own to lose that 7 lbs. Joined MFP on daughter's recommendation.
    UGW: 153 (losing 1 lb per week)
    Sept 2015: 189:✅ -38; Had my hip replacement op.
    Oct 2016: 153:✅ -75: My lowest weight in a long time. It was a really struggle losing the final few lbs.
    Nov 2016: 160:🤦🏼‍♀️ -68: A holiday and several family celebrations later.
    Feb 2017: 164:🤦🏼‍♀️ -64 Christmas and more celebrations!
    Aug 2017: 159.2:✅ -68.8 I seem to have reached an equilibrium around 160/5.
    Jan 2018: 165: 😏 Still working on discarding that last 12 lbs.
    Jan 2019: 165: 😏 Still working at it.
    Goal for Dec 2019: 155
    Apr 2019: 162.4: 😄 Decided to concentrate more on health and fitness. I am increasing my strength training.
    Jul 2019: 166.2: 💪🏻 Muscle % increasing, but so is weight. Measurements are decreasing. Holiday 20 - 27 July Is bound to push it up more!
    28/07/2019: 169.6: 😜 Holiday baggage is the pits! This morning My Scale informed me that I was 'Overfat'. Let's see what I can do in 4 days to bring this back down!
    29/07/2019: 169.0 😁 Phew! It’s shifting! Now I gotta stay on track.
    30/07/2019: 168.2: Scale now says I’m ‘healthy’ lol!
    31/07/2019: 168.4: Normal daily fluctuation.
    1 Aug 2019: 167.8:
    06/08: 167.4
    07/08: 167.4
    08/08: 166.9
    09/08: 166.4
    10/08: 166.4
    11/08: 166.3
    12/08: 166.0
    13/08: 166.0
    14/08: 165.2
    15/08: 165.2
    16/08: 165.0
    17/08: 164.4
    18/08: 164.6 Normal bounce up after prolonged dropping
    19/08: 164.6
    20/08: 164.2
    21/08: 163.4
    22/08: 163.2
    23/08: 163.0
    24/08: 163.2 Normal fluctuations.
    25/08: 162.6
    26/08: 162.6
    27/08: 162.8 I think I may have enjoyed the weekend a little too much!
    28/08: 162.4
    ==============================
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    NAME: Terri
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    CW: 162.4 - 5 lb It’s taken almost the whole month! And I could be up again tomorrow. 😂
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2
    SW: 162.4
    GW: 157.4
    CW: 162.4
    JFT: Wed 28 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection 🌟
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate 🌟
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise 🌟
    • Grocery shopping 🌟
    • 1pm - 3.30pm: New Members Meeting🌟
    • 6000+ steps 🌟
    • 15+ mins declutter session 🌟 Fridge
    • Work on crochet 🌟Finished the cardigan. Just need to find buttons for it.

JFT: Thu 29 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise
    • Laundry
    • 6000+ steps
    • 15+ mins declutter session
    • Work on patchwork
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,745 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    @aubyshortcake - the nerve of the previous owner. I would contact my realtor, maybe he can contact the previous owner. When we bought our place our realtors thank you gift to us was changing the locks. I thought that was brilliant.

@Faebert - glad you had a good day. What is “cheeky sunbathing”? I’m picturing a thong with your butt in the air. 😂

@maryrobinson40 - I’m happy to see you posting regularly again.

Omg @snowflake1968 nooooo!!!! This butt is too old and too flat for a thong! Must be a British thing but I meant cheeky as in it’s a bit naughty/indulgent to lie around doing nothing.

😂😂😂 we use the term cheeky here too sort of means naughty, like a sassy child is being cheeky. I thought I was missing something, but hey if you want to sunbathe your cheeks I think you should!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 - 🏆🏆🏆🏆🎉🎉🎉🎉 woooohooo!!!!

I’m so happy for you! If it’s up again tomorrow that’s ok, you won today!

I’m so proud of you
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 - that woman with coffee is me in the mornings too and since I’ve started this job, I’m not even getting coffees.

@mytime6630 - It’s nice to see you post.

@HEGoddard0928 - prayers going up for you.

@aubyshortcake - I don’t envy you moving in and having to do all that work.

@clicketykeys - I hope tomorrow is better for you.
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Yesterday I was doing really well until I got stressed out at night and went off the rails a bit. It's not the stressors fault so much as it is my own and I need to take responsibility for that!

When I came home from work the neighbor stopped me and came over to tell me that the previous homeowner had been by saying he wanted to pick up some plants from the yard and some tools he left in the garage. It has been over a month! He has already been told by the realtors that he is not to come back to the property. He even said to the neighbor "nobody is home, do you think they changed the locks? I still have a couple of keys." The neighbor told "him don't even think about it you will go to jail for that!"

I am just kind of in shock about that whole thing that he would even think that is remotely appropriate to do! If he does try to come in though .. He will be met by two pit bulls so I'm not too worried about that part.. But just the whole thing is so weird and uncomfortable to me!

I just really thought this was all over with him but I guess not .. I need to not let that get to me though and stay in control of my eating, nobody can force me to eat more than I am supposed to, and today it will not happen! Also.. need to change the locks.

Yesterday 8/26:

1. Stay within calorie goal😔
    2. Finish work at 5:20😁
    3. Clean kitchen😁

JFT 8/27:

1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Finish work at 5:20
    3. Finish painting bedroom

Yes, change the locks and call the realtor and tell her/him. Beyond ridiculous.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    SW - 186.6
    CW - 185.8
    The SW is the weight the day we started this challenge, CW is my daily weigh in weight.

JFT - Wednesday Aug 28
    2L of water - 😒 1L
    Log all food - 🙂
    Gratitude journal - 🙂

JFT - Thursday Aug 29
    2L of water
    Log all food
    Gratitude journal

Better day today food wise. I am hungry and I’m going to have some pickles and cheese before I go to bed.

I can’t seem to get my water in and I’m thinking I need to take some water bottles to work with me instead of using my reusable bottle.

We were going to have the Grands for a sleepover Friday night but Rodger’s cousin won tickets to a race on Saturday so we are going to go to that instead. I will have the kids for a sleepover on Jonah’s and my birthday in a couple of weeks instead.

• ZizzyBumble
    Options
    @TerriRichards. Congratulations on being the first to loose 5 lbs 👏👏👏👏👏
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Thursday 29 August

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    Jan challenge
    Feb challenge
    Mar challenge
    Apr challenge
    May challenge
    Jun challenge
    Jul challenge
    Aug challenge

It's very wet and windy at the moment is I will be hoping for a break in the weather for me to go for a walk.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Scale Goals progress:
    SW: 227 (Mar 2014) Worsening hip problem made weight loss imperative.
    Jan 2015: 220: -7lbs; Struggled on my own to lose that 7 lbs. Joined MFP on daughter's recommendation.
    UGW: 153 (losing 1 lb per week)
    Sept 2015: 189:✅ -38; Had my hip replacement op.
    Oct 2016: 153:✅ -75: My lowest weight in a long time. It was a really struggle losing the final few lbs.
    Nov 2016: 160:🤦🏼‍♀️ -68: A holiday and several family celebrations later.
    Feb 2017: 164:🤦🏼‍♀️ -64 Christmas and more celebrations!
    Aug 2017: 159.2:✅ -68.8 I seem to have reached an equilibrium around 160/5.
    Jan 2018: 165: 😏 Still working on discarding that last 12 lbs.
    Jan 2019: 165: 😏 Still working at it.
    Goal for Dec 2019: 155
    Apr 2019: 162.4: 😄 Decided to concentrate more on health and fitness. I am increasing my strength training.
    Jul 2019: 166.2: 💪🏻 Muscle % increasing, but so is weight. Measurements are decreasing. Holiday 20 - 27 July Is bound to push it up more!
    28/07/2019: 169.6: 😜 Holiday baggage is the pits! This morning My Scale informed me that I was 'Overfat'. Let's see what I can do in 4 days to bring this back down!
    29/07/2019: 169.0 😁 Phew! It’s shifting! Now I gotta stay on track.
    30/07/2019: 168.2: Scale now says I’m ‘healthy’ lol!
    31/07/2019: 168.4: Normal daily fluctuation.
    1 Aug 2019: 167.8:
    06/08: 167.4
    07/08: 167.4
    08/08: 166.9
    09/08: 166.4
    10/08: 166.4
    11/08: 166.3
    12/08: 166.0
    13/08: 166.0
    14/08: 165.2
    15/08: 165.2
    16/08: 165.0
    17/08: 164.4
    18/08: 164.6 Normal bounce up after prolonged dropping
    19/08: 164.6
    20/08: 164.2
    21/08: 163.4
    22/08: 163.2
    23/08: 163.0
    24/08: 163.2 Normal fluctuations.
    25/08: 162.6
    26/08: 162.6
    27/08: 162.8 I think I may have enjoyed the weekend a little too much!
    28/08: 162.4
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    CW: 162.4 - 5 lb It’s taken almost the whole month! And I could be up again tomorrow. 😂
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2
    SW: 162.4
    GW: 157.4
    CW: 162.4
    JFT: Wed 28 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection 🌟
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate 🌟
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise 🌟
    • Grocery shopping 🌟
    • 1pm - 3.30pm: New Members Meeting🌟
    • 6000+ steps 🌟
    • 15+ mins declutter session 🌟 Fridge
    • Work on crochet 🌟Finished the cardigan. Just need to find buttons for it.

JFT: Thu 29 August[/b]
    • Meditation/Reflection
    • Log food/stay in the green/hydrate
    • 25 + mins intentional exercise
    • Laundry
    • 6000+ steps
    • 15+ mins declutter session
    • Work on patchwork

Congratulations!! Super impressed with your loss. 5 lb in a month is great!
  • bookmeister86
    Options
    Didn't have time to post yesterday morning, was WFH and did my workout first thing followed by getting on with my work. The last two days have been decent though. I have over eaten a little but not too much - have stayed within maintenance which is better than most days recently!

Today is my direct report's last day but one. It will be challenging for two reasons:
    - I have to give her a leaving speech! I've never done this before and am a bit nervous. I've written it now, hopefully people will laugh in the right places and not leave me looking stupid.
    - She's having both a leaving picnic and leaving drinks, both of which are major potential overeating occasions. I have a plan for how to deal with these, hopefully this will work!

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat AS I GO
    - Buy healthy food to eat at lunchtime picnic and stick to that
    - Buy a snack to eat before work drinks
    - Buy healthy food to eat on way home
    - Drink plenty of water with each alcoholic drink
    - 4+ bottles water overall
    - Stay within maintenance

- No eating whilst standing
    - Savour every bite
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts
    - Give myself credit!
    - Stay positive

- Finish work by 6pm
    - French podcast
    - Train home by 22.15 or earlier

Words for 2019: Mindful Moderation
  • bookmeister86
    Options
    Didn't have time to post yesterday morning, was WFH and did my workout first thing followed by getting on with my work. The last two days have been decent though. I have over eaten a little but not too much - have stayed within maintenance which is better than most days recently!

Today is my direct report's last day but one. It will be challenging for two reasons:
    - I have to give her a leaving speech! I've never done this before and am a bit nervous. I've written it now, hopefully people will laugh in the right places and not leave me looking stupid.
    - She's having both a leaving picnic and leaving drinks, both of which are major potential overeating occasions. I have a plan for how to deal with these, hopefully this will work!

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat AS I GO
    - Buy healthy food to eat at lunchtime picnic and stick to that
    - Buy a snack to eat before work drinks
    - Buy healthy food to eat on way home
    - Drink plenty of water with each alcoholic drink
    - 4+ bottles water overall
    - Stay within maintenance

- No eating whilst standing
    - Savour every bite
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts
    - Give myself credit!