Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,455Member Member Posts: 226,455Member Member
    PWHF wrote: »
    I'd come and mingle here but I'm not single...

Hello, we have the occasional non single drop in and say hi.
    How has your day been?
  • PWHFPWHF Posts: 211Member, Premium Member Posts: 211Member, Premium Member

How has your day been?

Oh good!
    It's been OK so far thanks, bit quiet at work. Train strike this morning which meant I had to improvise my way in - which was exciting and irritating at the same time. How about you?
  • yogidani77yogidani77 Posts: 6,711Member Member Posts: 6,711Member Member
    Had a moment of madness in the early hours!

5a5pq9dnfeks.jpeg

This is great!!!!!
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Posts: 11,040Member Member Posts: 11,040Member Member
    k8eekins wrote: »

Good morning everyone. Contented now with how much I could catch up on the Main Board, time-permitting.

@PaperDoll_ and @slimgirljo15 and @Cutemesoon ... ROFL ... You girls best be behavin'

Good crazy you have going for you there @Sentinel_UK

I always behave 😇
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,455Member Member Posts: 226,455Member Member

How has your day been?

Oh good!
    It's been OK so far thanks, bit quiet at work. Train strike this morning which meant I had to improvise my way in - which was exciting and irritating at the same time. How about you?

My day has pretty much ended, it's 9.25pm.
    I've been down with flu so I've had better days but I am feeling better than I was.
    So if you couldn't catch the train how did you get to work?
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Good morning everyone. Contented now with how much I could catch up on the Main Board, time-permitting.

@PaperDoll_ and @slimgirljo15 and @Cutemesoon ... ROFL ... You girls best be behavin'

I always behave 😇

Nobody believes you 🤣
    Had a moment of madness in the early hours!

5a5pq9dnfeks.jpeg

Looks like something to look forward to.. you'll do great

How has your day been?

Oh good!

I've been down with flu so I've had better days but I am feeling better than I was.

I get a bus to a different train station and got on a different train. It was wildy exciting...

How has your day been?

Oh good!

I get a bus to a different train station and got on a different train. It was wildy exciting...

Woahh.. you wild devil you, living on the edge.. adrenalin junkie 😁

How has your day been?

Oh good!

With the disruption to my usual routine, the need to suddenly improvise and annoyance that the train people were on strike it was cumulatively mildly exciting. They're striking again on Monday but this time I'll know it's coming so the surprise element (excitement) won't be there and it'll just be plain annoying.
    edited August 30

How has your day been?

Oh good!

With the disruption to my usual routine, the need to suddenly improvise and annoyance that the train people were on strike it was cumulatively mildly exciting. They're striking again on Monday but this time I'll know it's coming so the surprise element (excitement) won't be there and it'll just be plain annoying.

Aww😔 maybe you could just have the day off and save yourself the aggravation?
    If you're lucky maybe there will be a sudden strike a little later on in the week just to add that bit of excitement to your week. 😁
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member
    good morning
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member

I NEVER behave! 😆😂🤣
    cee134 wrote: »
    good morning

Morning Cee :)

How has your day been?

Oh good!

If you're lucky maybe there will be a sudden strike a little later on in the week just to add that bit of excitement to your week. 😁

I might WFH but there is a limited demand of people needing sunscreen applied. A sudden strike would be good - I'll take all the excitement I can get!
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    good morning

Morning Cee :)

good morning

How has your day been?

Oh good!

I might WFH but there is a limited demand of people needing sunscreen applied. A sudden strike would be good - I'll take all the excitement I can get!

I know about the limited demand, isn't that why you took that second job as pastie applicator for show girls? I'll see if I can arrange a strike for you ok. My sister's boyfriend's nephews son's babysitters mother's dog walker is a train driver, leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. ;)
    edited August 30

How has your day been?

Oh good!

I know about the limited demand, isn't that why you took that second job as pastie applicator for show girls? I'll see if I can arrange a strike for you ok. My sister's boyfriend's nephews son's babysitters mother's dog walker is a train driver, leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. ;)

Cool - it shouldn't take much. Just start a rumor that they're going to replace some of their jobs with robots/AI. I just hope that never happens to the sunscreen/pastie application industry - where would be the fun in that?

How has your day been?

Oh good!

Cool - it shouldn't take much. Just start a rumor that they're going to replace some of their jobs with robots/AI. I just hope that never happens to the sunscreen/pastie application industry - where would be the fun in that?

*rumour started* now we sit and wait.

I think your job is safe, you are the only sunscreen/ pastie applicator I know. It requires expert manual dexterity that few have.

How has your day been?

Oh good!

*rumour started* now we sit and wait.

I think your job is safe, you are the only sunscreen/ pastie applicator I know. It requires expert manual dexterity that few have.

Yes it's a skilled craft for sure. one of the few that is still handed down the generations and not taught in the mainstream