If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    SOOO... there's this place near my house (coffee shop/bakery) that has THE BEST cinnamon rolls and pecan buns. With a DIY frosting bar... pics to follow.

wn0fnitwslqx.jpg
    ohf8fceixhfr.jpg
    oujwxopicsqi.jpg

The dog in the picture is thinking soon they'll be distracted so I can eat some of that.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm crook so atm I'd eat anything someone else makes and brings it to my bed 🤧🤒
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    19wqvqmsxbuc.png

Truffle bacon waffle fries..
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit I have not had butter chicken.

WAT?
    I recently made it in my crock pot and it turned out pretty good! But if you've never had it, you should get it at an Indian restaurant for your first time.

Me either. I've never had any type of indian food. Maybe I am missing out/

Me third, I know nothing about Indian food but want to try lentil dahl.
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Fast, Yum & Cheesy goodness!

I want this in my life. I just sent a signal! 😘🍔

xk206057ai72.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Indian food is one of my favorites! The spices and aromatics they use make the dishes so flavorful and downright addicting. I haven't tried anything too crazy, but I have loved all of their vegetarian options thus far, plus the infamous chicken tikka masala. Malai kofta is one of my go to curries. It's basically a soft dumpling stuffed with cheese and vegetables in a creamy sauce. I sop all that sauce up with a piece of naan when I order it :)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    emrvr1hpt9eo.jpg

Yes, this!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I didn't have the calories, but I ate it anyway.
    My son and I decided to have a dinner of just sides/appetizers. So we made fried pickles, french fries, tator tots, mozzarella sticks, and onion rings. For dipping sauces, we had chunky blue cheese, buffalo wing sauce, marinara, ketchup, and hot sauce.

These are literally all my favorites. Hey, memories over macros!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    fvg15nk794nf.jpg
    😇
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    emrvr1hpt9eo.jpg

Oh, those are the real thing. <3
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    emrvr1hpt9eo.jpg

Yes, please share :)
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    A HUGE bowl of mac and cheese. Not the fancy kind or baked or any of that extra stuff, just good old (vegetable flavoured because it's superior) Kraft Mac & Cheese.
    0qwuhpc5iw0i.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    emrvr1hpt9eo.jpg

Yes, please share :)

Now I am craving chocolate chip cookies even more than I was before omg. Every lunchtime I go to the cafe to get a pop and I see these HUGE soft freshly baked chocolate chip cookies calling my name.

fzz823d1ff6w.png

Also, I know it sounds gross, but I have a strange craving for that cheap kraft spirals mac and cheese. I used to eat it ALL the time as a kid and I've had such a random strange urge to have it again, lol.
    gm8420m1zmtq.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hw1szyit4xou.png
    MoKaaz wrote: »
    A HUGE bowl of mac and cheese. Not the fancy kind or baked or any of that extra stuff, just good old (vegetable flavoured because it's superior) Kraft Mac & Cheese.
    0qwuhpc5iw0i.jpg

OMG too funny I just came to post about the kraft mac and cheese too! I thought it was strange I had such a craving for the "crappy" cheap stuff too, lol!