MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS

Options

Replies

• change_happens
    Options
    Okay guys its already that time again please have all your measurements and weight also how many days you completed this weeks challenge of drinking all 8 glasses of water. measurements are Bust/Chest, waist, hips, thighs PLEASE EVERYONE SEND THERE INFO TO YOUR CAPTAINS BY TOMORROW NIGHT CAPTIANS SEND IT MY WAY. Thanks guys :) I will be posting the new challenge tomorrow.

I can't find my tape measure. But I will get it in tomorrow.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You can have your veggies and fruit any way you like it as long as there not deep fried that doesnt count LOL
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can have your veggies and fruit any way you like it as long as there not deep fried that doesnt count LOL

Darn, my fav is Deep Fried Green Beans!! I knew they wouldn't count, but they are SSSSOOOOOOO good!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Munchie Mamas I need everyone's stats for this week! Please send them to me as soon as possible!! Lets stay on top this week! We can do it!!! Thanks guys!!! :-)
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options

Darn, my fav is Deep Fried Green Beans!! I knew they wouldn't count, but they are SSSSOOOOOOO good!

I'm from the south where everything is fried or deep fried but.....................deep fried green beans??? That's a new one for me ;-)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

Sorry, DITTO!! (never heard of that!)

I'm from the south where everything is fried or deep fried but.....................deep fried green beans??? That's a new one for me ;-)
  • moonnstarz83
    Options

Sorry, DITTO!! (never heard of that!)

They are soooo goooood!! They are breaded and deep fried! I would say try them sometime, but they are SSSOOOO bad for you LOL
  • eatnbetter
    eatnbetter Posts: 105
    Options
    I want to be on a team!!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I got my two fruits/veggies in today! I'm surprised because I am such a slacker when it comes to that. This is a great challenge this week!

I had a pear with lunch.
    Dinner I had meatloaf made with carrots, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes...then some grapes for dessert!
  • cdc33
    Options
    I got my two fruits/veggies in today! I'm surprised because I am such a slacker when it comes to that. This is a great challenge this week!

I had a pear with lunch.
    Dinner I had meatloaf made with carrots, zucchini, onions, and tomatoes...then some grapes for dessert!

Great job!!!!! Im glad you like this weeks challenge trying to keep this basic, cheers :0)
  • change_happens
    Options
    had my apple, strawberries, watermelon ;)
    had my water.
    under my goal by 100.

my stats have been sent to the captain.
    :)
  • babybluz33
    Options
    I made a graphic, it's not the best but it's the first one I've ever made. I'm going to be making it smaller and putting it in my signature, feel free to do the same if you like it.

MissionSlimpossibleChallenge-1.jpg
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    I hope that everyone is keeping up with the challenges, although we are on separate teams, I am rooting for everyone to reach their goal by the end of this challenge. Let's keep each other uplifted.
  • cdc33
    Options
    IM SO EXCITED AT THE LOSSES I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR IF YOU HAVENT SENT IN YOUR MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHT ALONG WITH HOW MANY DAYS YOU VE COMPLETED LAST WEEKS CHALLENGE PLEASE DO SO. EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE RESULTS WITH EVERYONE. PLEASE GET YOUR STATS IN THANKS ALL!!

CHEERS,
    CHRISTY
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    I made a graphic, it's not the best but it's the first one I've ever made. I'm going to be making it smaller and putting it in my signature, feel free to do the same if you like it.

I love the Mission Slimpossible graphic, but how do we add it to our signature. I am not very good at this kind of thing:-(
  • babybluz33
    Options
    If you want to use it, post the following in your signature. Be sure to change the capital IMG to lowercase img.

Or you can right click the picture to save it to your computer, then you can edit the size etc. You'd have to use something like photobucket to put it in your signature though.
  • moonnstarz83
    Options
    So when do we get to know the results of the contest of the week last week? I am dieing to know!!!!!:explode:
  • cdc33
    Options
    So when do we get to know the results of the contest of the week last week? I am dieing to know!!!!!:explode:

Im dieing to post it but I havent received everyones stats still waiting on a few, Ill post as soon as I have everyones stat. Cheers
  • cdc33
    Options
    Okay all Im bursting with excitment to post all the stats but I cant post it until everyone has there stats sent in. Bust/Chest, waist, Hips, Thigh and weight and days completed the challenge last week. Come on Mission Slimpossible lets get those stats in we can do it. Whoop Whoop you guys rock :)
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Ok clarification for this week. Are we counting tomato as a fruit or veggie? If it's a veggie than I've completed the challenge each day so far (yesterday I had cut up tomatoes in my pasta at lunch).