What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Hmm 🤔 I used to be 5.10 but apparently I’ve lost and inch or so in height, I wonder if I’ll get that back if I’m well toned again and it’s just because I’m super bendy 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

The mind boggles🥴 I should maybe get off my bottom and do some meal prepping and cakes 🧁

At a certain age you start shrinking. It's due to cartilage in-between the bones becoming compact and compressed.

It's part of life

• keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    How I mess good things up...
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Hmm 🤔 I used to be 5.10 but apparently I’ve lost and inch or so in height, I wonder if I’ll get that back if I’m well toned again and it’s just because I’m super bendy 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

The mind boggles🥴 I should maybe get off my bottom and do some meal prepping and cakes 🧁

At a certain age you start shrinking. It's due to cartilage in-between the bones becoming compact and compressed.

It's part of life

Damn it! I’m past my use by date 🥴

haha me too!

My husband also lost an inch, he was 6'9"
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    How I mess good things up...

You don’t, they’re just not meant to be 😉

Lol thanks for the positivity :) I’m working on not being annoying and giving people space
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    if i cant wear my skinny jeans in the post apocalyptic world i might as well be dead

Aw💐.....funny thing is I will probably be ok there as skinny jeans hate me😕
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I haven't created a Youtube video in over a year and doing it on topics that are my passion omg I feel like Im floating right now.
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    This_far wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Ever secretly want the collapse of society? We need a reset button.

I have romanticized that, yes. It’s a lot if the appeal in post-apocalyptic novels

the only thing i remember (i think at least) from Alas, Babylon was the scene where someone dies from absentmindedly wearing a ring that had become irradiated after the fallout

Into the Forest when the father dies because he was an idiot with a chainsaw...

I was very recently trying to explain the appeal of this genre to someone who was more fed on adventure quest stuff and it was difficult to put into words. We almost had different worldviews and I wonder which came first.

Post apocalyptic stories are always told from the survivors point of view while the overwhelming majority of people involved don't make it through the event. short stories like ' asteroid struck and I slowly suffocated on the ash and dust", " shot to death by Walmart employee while trying to liberate supplies" or " power went out and my neighbor skulled me with a brick to take my bug out camper" that should be a genre. Guess just apocalyptic

Because there’s no story there. And yeah, it’s definitely romanticizing. Like folks who think it’d be cool to live during the Renaissance. Maybe if you were ultra wealthy. MAYBE. But I really dig indoor plumbing

Maybe living to a ripe old age of 35-40, if you were lucky, had some appeal🤷
  • Tinydancer106
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

I think you're pretty darn likable Irish😉😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    r3p6cfhrnctl.png

throne_of_lies_elf.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ... my throat still hurts; I've almost finished this book.

Realizing I'll probably never be thin because I just don't have that kinda drive in me and that this Cub Scout thing is a bunch of work that I don't get paid for, BUT it benefits someone and makes me useful, so I enjoy that.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    @CanesGalactica I've worked really *kitten* hard for the body I have. Including giving birth to 2 great kids without pain meds, being taller than everyone, and being an athlete ...then not being an athlete and hating that I was taller and bigger than most girls I've realized I do actually, have a pretty awesome body cause it did all those things above! Do right by your body. Whatever that means for you. It's what carries you around and you got lots o *kitten* to do! And it's a process. It's ok to have moments where you shake your first and yell what the *kitten* at the stars.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    @CanesGalactica I've worked really *kitten* hard for the body I have. Including giving birth to 2 great kids without pain meds, being taller than everyone, and being an athlete ...then not being an athlete and hating that I was taller and bigger than most girls I've realized I do actually, have a pretty awesome body cause it did all those things above! Do right by your body. Whatever that means for you. It's what carries you around and you got lots o *kitten* to do! And it's a process. It's ok to have moments where you shake your first and yell what the *kitten* at the stars.

Mostly that's why I'm still here. I manage where I am at and work on improving what I put into my body so that I can be around for years to come because I got *kitten* to do!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    *kitten* yeah ya do!
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    d3fdb595-cc0e-4486-aaa0-d893c365c932.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    m3b1voskdpuv.gif