BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just saying hi everyone!:flowerforyou: Hey, I have Wall-e but havent watched it yet...maybe I should huh?:wink: Hope everyone is on the mend and feeling great...and I am up for the challenge this week! I was just thinking yesterday that I want to change up my workouts a bit:laugh: Great oppurtunity to do it now:wink: Have a great day all:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    HI all,

Sorry for your loss Sam - the pain never quite goes away does it. I lost my sister several years ago to cancer and I miss her daily.. :brokenheart: :brokenheart: Sorry to remind you.. :cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

Some day I hope to be cool like Sara and Lori, but I just haven't yet taken the time to figure out how to get the cool pictures.. I think I might have to do from my home computer (which I can never get on thanks to DDs and DH), because of the fire walls on my work computer (which oddly, no one fights me for - but I sometimes wish they would).

Hope you are feeling better Nicky..

Sara - Wall-e is awesome... I think he is just so cute.. Of course, after the first 50 times, even he might get old.. I am so out of touch, I didn't even know it was out yet..

Has anyone heard from Laura? I miss her... :cry: :cry: may try to IM..

off to the gym to try that scary rowing machine..

talk to you later.. janie
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Some day I hope to be cool like Sara and Lori, but I just haven't yet taken the time to figure out how to get the cool pictures.

This is something that many aspire for but never quite reach. :wink: I just go to photobucket.com and search for whatever you want a picture of. Then use the bottom code that starts and ends with IMG. Change the IMG at the beginning and end to lower case letters and it should work. If you want to use your own pictures, same thing except create an account and you download your pics before using the code.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Andrew, you may want to skip reading this post. I'm gonna go all womanly here...

I LOVE online shopping. I haven't done it since I lost weight so I'm trying to figure out what sizes I wear & all that crap. Oldnavy.com is one of my favorite sites to abuse so I was looking around there & saw that they had sports bras for $15. Awesome! I can always use a back-up since this is what I wear 75% of the time any more (seriously...I never leave the house so why change my bra? :ohwell:). Anyways, I click on it & here it is:
    on633100-06vliv01.jpg
    Does that look like it would cover (let alone SUPPORT) anything?! I don't care if you're a 32A, that sucker is tiny! Maybe I just like to wear my sports bras like armor & have them cover all my bits & pieces or maybe I'm just nuts, but geeeze a loo! Fabric, please!!! I'd be spilling all sorts of out of that thing. Whatever. I bet it is for the girls that just go to the gym to look pretty. :bigsmile:

END RANT

You can come back out now, Andrew! :laugh:

Janie - You keep trying & you'll get to be as cool & as me & Lori someday, sweetie. :wink: :laugh: I hope you beat the junk out of that rowing machine!

Roni - Let us know what you have decided to do for your exerise shakeup! I need inspiration!

LORI! *waves enthusiastically* HI! :laugh: Hope you are sitting on your couch waiting for people to talk...*cough* like I am. :glasses:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Okay, well that's a giant pic & I don't know how to make is smaller so oops! Either way...not enough fabric for me!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Andrew, you may want to skip reading this post. I'm gonna go all womanly here...

I LOVE online shopping. I haven't done it since I lost weight so I'm trying to figure out what sizes I wear & all that crap. Oldnavy.com is one of my favorite sites to abuse so I was looking around there & saw that they had sports bras for $15. Awesome! I can always use a back-up since this is what I wear 75% of the time any more (seriously...I never leave the house so why change my bra? :ohwell:). Anyways, I click on it & here it is:
    on633100-06vliv01.jpg
    Does that look like it would cover (let alone SUPPORT) anything?! I don't care if you're a 32A, that sucker is tiny! Maybe I just like to wear my sports bras like armor & have them cover all my bits & pieces or maybe I'm just nuts, but geeeze a loo! Fabric, please!!! I'd be spilling all sorts of out of that thing. Whatever. I bet it is for the girls that just go to the gym to look pretty. :bigsmile:

END RANT

You can come back out now, Andrew! :laugh:

Janie - You keep trying & you'll get to be as cool & as me & Lori someday, sweetie. :wink: :laugh: I hope you beat the junk out of that rowing machine!

Roni - Let us know what you have decided to do for your exerise shakeup! I need inspiration!

LORI! *waves enthusiastically* HI! :laugh: Hope you are sitting on your couch waiting for people to talk...*cough* like I am. :glasses:

I don't know what you are talking about. I just happened to look and see that something was posted 1 minute ago. :blushing:

Is it weird that I never want to be one of those girls that goes to the gym or goes running in just a sports bra and little butt shorts just to show off their body but I want to be in good enough shape that I COULD do that? :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :laugh: I know what you mean, Lori! However, I'm going to need the help of some sort of plastic surgeon to get me to that point. The flabby skin on my belly would be enough to cover up those booty shorts and people would be screaming, "Get that pantsless lady out of here!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

:drinker: That's how I roll.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Okay, I'm gonna quit stalking and go eat some lunch. But I'll be back! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Along those same lines (then I NEED to go workout while everyone is sleeping) I'm also bathing suit shopping. ACK! Can't we go back to this?! PLEASE?!

Bathing-Suits.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    although that guy with the measuring tape is a BIT too creepy for me. Ech.

Bye, Lori! Stalk ya...I mean, see ya later! :laugh:

Gonna go get my Jam on! Woo!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm sorry. this one made me LMBO so I needed to share...then I'm gone for realsies.

bathingsuit-4.jpg

:laugh: She's frolicking!
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Some day I hope to be cool like Sara and Lori, but I just haven't yet taken the time to figure out how to get the cool pictures.

This is something that many aspire for but never quite reach. :wink: I just go to photobucket.com and search for whatever you want a picture of. Then use the bottom code that starts and ends with IMG. Change the IMG at the beginning and end to lower case letters and it should work. If you want to use your own pictures, same thing except create an account and you download your pics before using the code.

thanks Lori - I'll give it a try later (when I'm not supposed to be working -- wait, that time never seems to come - we are putting on a pasta dinner tonight to carbo-load the swim team prior to their meet tomorrow.. may have to wait until tomorrow) - all I can do is try to get closer to the coolness.. i'm not genetically predisposed to "cool"..

the rowing machine was OK, but kind of a let down.. I thought it was going to be really hard, but it was pretty easy.. although I guess I could try to go really fast - and fan cool the guy on the treadmill next to me..:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

OK - 1 down and 2 to go for the challenge.. still thinking.. there are some yoga poses on Wii fit I haven't tried yet, but still need to find a food to try..

BTW - I just got a big salad for lunch, and it has beets all over it... big purplish-red beets - YUMMMY!!! - just thought I'd share..

Have a great workout Sara and a healthy lunch Lori..

Back to the meeting I am supposed to be paying attention to...

janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Every single day while the little one naps. The big one watches wall-e. Never seen him love something so much. Lol

We bought this movie yesterday and M says Wall-e makes her sad and she can't watch it with out one of us. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Sam! :heart:

128.gif

Thank you!!:blushing:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Every single day while the little one naps. The big one watches wall-e. Never seen him love something so much. Lol

We bought this movie yesterday and M says Wall-e makes her sad and she can't watch it with out one of us. :laugh:

Very perceptive. The message is pretty scary - the whole decline of the human race.. but it does turn out good in the end.. poor little spud, must be very sensitive.

janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Since my reputation is at stake...I'm leaving up the photobucket error instead of editing it. There's a long story, but you should know a photobucket error is VERY special when it comes from me. :laugh: Isn't that right, Lori?! LOL

128.gif

And you even got the cupcake flavor right. No chocolate for me until easter!!:sad:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Since my reputation is at stake...I'm leaving up the photobucket error instead of editing it. There's a long story, but you should know a photobucket error is VERY special when it comes from me. :laugh: Isn't that right, Lori?! LOL

128.gif

A photobucket error from Beans is an honor! (It took me forever to get one!) You should feel super special.

happy-birthday.jpg

I AM SUPER SPECIAL!!!! :blushing: :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!

Has anyone heard from Laura? I miss her... :cry: :cry: may try to IM..

Thank you!!

I PM'ed her yesterday and she is doing good. except her stitches keep popping and bleeding so no exercise for her. I told her we all miss her and that she needs to pop in here!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    0002017B.gif

Happy Birthday, Sam!

I'm jealous ... you got a Beans photobucket error. :wink:

I cried when I read what you wrote about your sister ... it is so true ... every day with the ones we love is so precious. I'm so sorry for your loss. {{{Sam}}}