Welcome! Glad you made the decision to join us...we are fun!! 😆
  • superfood75
    superfood75 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done treadmill 1.5 miles
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Got in over 8 miles plus 1.5 hours of water aerobics! Good day!
  • Anabirgite
    Anabirgite Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Starting late but love this idea...just did 2 walks with the dog today- 3 miles...yesterday weather not as nice so only a little over a mile. Sunday 2 miles. My dog is a wimp and refuses to get wet so will need to make an effort to get a mile in on rainy days.
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    5 miles of running from zombies.
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow! We've got a great group going in here!

Unfortunately with traveling Monday I managed to already miss a day on my own challenge. Mea culpa.

But I was back in the saddle today and got in 1.2 miles with the puppers.

Tomorrow I'll be back to work and my gym routine. Keep at it, milers!
  • Anna247exo
    Anna247exo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Check in Sept. 3

Failed. Was not feeling good, may be coming down with something. I did a short walk with my dog, less then a mile.
  • shewhoismany
    Options
    @gleekyanna Take care of yourself. There are plenty more days in the month for miling.
    2380213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So far so good since day 1
  • duskyjewel
    Options
    Sept 4th I put in 1.2 miles with the dogs (and they saw lots of bunnies in the park so I got a workout!) and then another 2.5 miles doing the interval program on the elliptical.
  • 62pinecomes
    62pinecomes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well it is already day 4. I was able to walk a mile 3 out of the 4 days with my little dog. It feels so good especially lately with the cooler days. I love this kind of weather, much more motivated ;)
  • duskyjewel
    edited September 2019
    Options
    laurelhed1 wrote: »
    Well it is already day 4. I was able to walk a mile 3 out of the 4 days with my little dog. It feels so good especially lately with the cooler days. I love this kind of weather, much more motivated ;)

I'm looking forward to that in another 6 weeks. Phoenix Metro doesn't really cool off until we get close to Halloween. Which is why we get up to walk the dogs at 4:30. :s
  • jafinnearty
    jafinnearty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started taking walks on my lunch break at work and this fits great with that.
  • JeBeBu
    Options
    Day 4 was good! Got a nice walk in and got a lot of "extra" walking & activity in just dealing with some unexpected work issues
  • shewhoismany
    Options
    Three miles of Zombie evasion today.
  • superfood75
    superfood75 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Day 4 : 4 mile walk
  • jafinnearty
    jafinnearty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    laurelhed1 wrote: »

Agreed! It is so easy to get out and walk when the sun is out and there's a nice breeze and I'm not gasping for breath from the humidity! After my walk yesterday I was highly disappointed that I had to go back to work because it was such a gorgeous day and my heart was pumping!
  • duskyjewel
    Options
    9/5 already! This morning we did not walk the dogs as hubz was tired from his late evening class yesterday, but I did get in my 2.5 miles on the elliptical. Might try to walk the pups in the evening if it cools off enough, but we will see.
  • JeBeBu
    Options
    Got in a couple miles today plus water aerobics class this evening