The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning Singles! Hope u guys enjoy your day.

Thank You, and hope you have an awesome day too
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Good afternoon all. Gentlemen I'm single, and looking for my best friend for life. P.S.- I bake cookies and brownies at the drop of a hat!!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Good afternoon all. Gentlemen I'm single, and looking for my best friend for life. P.S.- I bake cookies and brownies at the drop of a hat!!

Welcome!

PS: I'm a carnivore, so no cookies or brownies for me. Drop the meat and back away slowly, so nobody gets hurt. :P
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member

I can't speak for anyone else, but thats why I'm losing weight. To help me find that special someone as well.

Also: must. resist. home made. cookies...
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member

Way to put it yourself out there! 👍🏾
  • cynthiabickham
    mattig89ch wrote: »

I can't speak for anyone else, but thats why I'm losing weight. To help me find that special someone as well.

Nobody can resist my homemade cookies bwahahahaha!!!!
  • mattig89ch

Wait...are those sumbishes?
  • cynthiabickham

Wait...are those sumbishes?

Depends LOL
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

I'm not a gentleman, but lets not forget how important female friends are..

So.. cookies and brownies, huh? :)o:)
  • cynthiabickham
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

LOL cookies and brownies. :)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

LOL cookies and brownies. :)

Bestie 🤗
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,264 Member
    Are those brownies chocolate frosted with nuts?
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Good morning guys! Its Friday! We made it! Friday hugs all round! Hope you all have an awesome Friday! Remember...be good to yourself 😉
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Yay!!! Not that this weekend is going to be relaxing at all!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good Morning!! Lets have a great day and an even better weekend!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Good afternoon all. It's been a busy morning for me. It's the wknd & i'm gonna enjoy it. Do you guys have any plans for this wknd?
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. It's been a busy morning for me. It's the wknd & i'm gonna enjoy it. Do you guys have any plans for this wknd?

My weekend consists of working two mid shifts and a Night Shift 😫

• mattig89ch
    oof. sorry to hear that sentinel.

Today is a quiet day of working inside, while it rains outside. But tomorrow, I'm going on a hike! The group is going to hang out on a beach right after that, idk if I'm going to join them for that one. I think my socialization quota is going to be complete after the hike. But, if I'm feeling up to it, I'll join them