Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Posts: 1,023Member Member Posts: 1,023Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. Gentlemen I'm single, and looking for my best friend for life. P.S.- I bake cookies and brownies at the drop of a hat!!

I can't speak for anyone else, but thats why I'm losing weight. To help me find that special someone as well.

Also: must. resist. home made. cookies...

Nobody can resist my homemade cookies bwahahahaha!!!!
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,706Member Member Posts: 1,706Member Member
    Good afternoon all. Gentlemen I'm single, and looking for my best friend for life. P.S.- I bake cookies and brownies at the drop of a hat!!

I can't speak for anyone else, but thats why I'm losing weight. To help me find that special someone as well.

Wait...are those sumbishes?
  • cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Posts: 1,023Member Member Posts: 1,023Member Member

Wait...are those sumbishes?

Depends LOL
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Posts: 9,565Member Member Posts: 9,565Member Member

I'm not a gentleman, but lets not forget how important female friends are..

So.. cookies and brownies, huh? :) o:)
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

LOL cookies and brownies. :)
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Posts: 9,565Member Member Posts: 9,565Member Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

LOL cookies and brownies. :)

Bestie 🤗
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Posts: 6,103Member Member Posts: 6,103Member Member
    Are those brownies chocolate frosted with nuts?
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 845Member, Premium Member Posts: 845Member, Premium Member
    Good morning guys! Its Friday! We made it! Friday hugs all round! Hope you all have an awesome Friday! Remember...be good to yourself 😉
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,837Member Member Posts: 5,837Member Member
    Yay!!! Not that this weekend is going to be relaxing at all!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,437Member Member Posts: 2,437Member Member
    Good Morning!! Lets have a great day and an even better weekend!
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,443Member Member Posts: 2,443Member Member
    Good afternoon all. It's been a busy morning for me. It's the wknd & i'm gonna enjoy it. Do you guys have any plans for this wknd?
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 139Member, Premium Member Posts: 139Member, Premium Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. It's been a busy morning for me. It's the wknd & i'm gonna enjoy it. Do you guys have any plans for this wknd?

My weekend consists of working two mid shifts and a Night Shift 😫

• mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,706Member Member Posts: 1,706Member Member
    oof. sorry to hear that sentinel.

Today is a quiet day of working inside, while it rains outside. But tomorrow, I'm going on a hike! The group is going to hang out on a beach right after that, idk if I'm going to join them for that one. I think my socialization quota is going to be complete after the hike. But, if I'm feeling up to it, I'll join them
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

My weekend consists of working two mid shifts and a Night Shift 😫

You’re gonna need a serious CF WOD after that
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Posts: 6,103Member Member Posts: 6,103Member Member
    I get to work a partial day and then probably paint bedrooms at home after that.
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    Chinese food, wine 🍷🤪, movie and maybe just maybe ..... nah that’s about it!

Friday night at home alone. Like freaking always.
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,600Member Member Posts: 8,600Member Member
    Hullo hullo singletons! ! Wishing you all a fantastic weekend. Booty-werk practice. This Daddy Yankee number just forces out the smiles and happy vibes. Be safe out there. Love & light. 🌸😀

And ... There is ALWAYS room for Idris Elba. Boom!

A little Grecian to titillate.
    edited September 6
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 845Member, Premium Member Posts: 845Member, Premium Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Chinese food, wine 🍷🤪, movie and maybe just maybe ..... nah that’s about it!

Friday night at home alone. Like freaking always.

Sounds like a good night to me 👍