Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

1969799101102125

Replies

  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,665Member Member Posts: 3,665Member Member
    Hullo hullo singletons! ! Wishing you all a fantastic weekend. Booty-werk practice. This Daddy Yankee number just forces out the smiles and happy vibes. Be safe out there. Love & light. 🌸😀



    And ... There is ALWAYS room for Idris Elba. Boom!


    A little Grecian to titillate.

    You know I was never all swoony over Idris until Hobbs & Shaw. Whoa.

  • USAFProudUSAFProud Posts: 900Member Member Posts: 900Member Member
    neilwij wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Chinese food, wine 🍷🤪, movie and maybe just maybe ..... nah that’s about it!

    Friday night at home alone. Like freaking always.

    Sounds like a good night to me 👍

    Best part is my Marine son is texting on and off from Australia after weeks of no communication 😅🥰

  • k8eekinsk8eekins Posts: 2,163Member Member Posts: 2,163Member Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    neilwij wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Chinese food, wine 🍷🤪, movie and maybe just maybe ..... nah that’s about it!

    Friday night at home alone. Like freaking always.

    Sounds like a good night to me 👍

    Best part is my Marine son is texting on and off from Australia after weeks of no communication 😅🥰

    That's such great news. What a good start to your weekend.
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,895Member Member Posts: 8,895Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Hullo hullo singletons! ! Wishing you all a fantastic weekend. Booty-werk practice. This Daddy Yankee number just forces out the smiles and happy vibes. Be safe out there. Love & light. 🌸😀



    And ... There is ALWAYS room for Idris Elba. Boom!


    A little Grecian to titillate.


    You know I was never all swoony over Idris until Hobbs & Shaw. Whoa.

    He executed that role rather well. Hope his character isn't dead DEAD.
  • k8eekinsk8eekins Posts: 2,163Member Member Posts: 2,163Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Hullo hullo singletons! ! Wishing you all a fantastic weekend. Booty-werk practice. This Daddy Yankee number just forces out the smiles and happy vibes. Be safe out there. Love & light. 🌸😀



    And ... There is ALWAYS room for Idris Elba. Boom!


    A little Grecian to titillate.

    You know I was never all swoony over Idris until Hobbs & Shaw. Whoa.

    Idris is adorable, with that je ne sais quoi charm about him on the big screen, reminiscent of Jackson, Freeman, Jones, Roundtree, Gossett and Turman.

    I did that years ago now over some other actor. I'd loathed rice. Watched a movie, where the lead helped himself at the table, leisurely eating from a bowl of rice (?) or off his plate. Since then, for some years, I was all about rice lol
    edited September 7
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,895Member Member Posts: 8,895Member Member
    k8eekins wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    neilwij wrote: »
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Chinese food, wine 🍷🤪, movie and maybe just maybe ..... nah that’s about it!

    Friday night at home alone. Like freaking always.

    Sounds like a good night to me 👍

    Best part is my Marine son is texting on and off from Australia after weeks of no communication 😅🥰

    That's such great news. What a good start to your weekend.

    👆this
  • cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Posts: 1,023Member Member Posts: 1,023Member Member
    Bored. Good morning all!
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,895Member Member Posts: 8,895Member Member
    Good morning everyone.
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Posts: 900Member Member Posts: 900Member Member
    Good morning fellow singles.
    Hope you all have an awesome day!! 😎🤪
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,895Member Member Posts: 8,895Member Member
    USAFProud wrote: »
    Good morning fellow singles.
    Hope you all have an awesome day!! 😎🤪

    Thank you ... You too!!🌸
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,485Member Member Posts: 2,485Member Member
    Good Morning Singles!

    How was everyone's weekend?
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member
    good morning
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,930Member Member Posts: 5,930Member Member
    Good night.
  • mscanadianbakinmscanadianbakin Posts: 110Member Member Posts: 110Member Member
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,278Member Member Posts: 2,278Member Member
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 139Member, Premium Member Posts: 139Member, Premium Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good Morning Singles!

    How was everyone's weekend?

    I’ve been working Nights all weekend. My weekend starts 7am Tuesday 😁
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,485Member Member Posts: 2,485Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good Morning Singles!

    How was everyone's weekend?

    I’ve been working Nights all weekend. My weekend starts 7am Tuesday 😁

    They've been having you work really hard lately. Hope u enjoy ur much needed time off.
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 139Member, Premium Member Posts: 139Member, Premium Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good Morning Singles!

    How was everyone's weekend?

    I’ve been working Nights all weekend. My weekend starts 7am Tuesday 😁

    They've been having you work really hard lately. Hope u enjoy ur much needed time off.

    Thank You 😊 I have the next four days off.

  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,930Member Member Posts: 5,930Member Member
    Good morning. Again.

    It is so odd that the days just keep on going past. Seriously. Stop this ride, I need to get off.
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 70Member Member Posts: 70Member Member
    Good morning this is a good day feeling better today had a bit of flu for the last couple of day's
Sign In or Register to comment.