What's on your mind?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Men, help me out here: why does my ex feel the need to try to get me back when we clearly do not get along anymore?

He's a needy little *kitten* ???
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Men, help me out here: why does my ex feel the need to try to get me back when we clearly do not get along anymore?

I like that answer LOL
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I like that answer LOL

If there’s no children involved, change your number and eat chocolate for the bold move. 😂
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble posting images to feed on Android?
    I've tried from profile, the +, it will load the picture into the msg like it wants to pay, but when I click the check mark nothing happens.
    If I load an image and type a message with the image, the text will load but the image won't.
    I've cleared cache, I've installed, rebooted then reinstalled and nothing is working.

I can't post any pics anywhere to the app with my Android. I have to open my browser on my phone and log in and use the browser to post pics.

Oh that's to your profile. I mean to the feed, I can't upload the feed.
    Profile pics only accessible through web, which they should fix.
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    I was termed a *kitten*
    Hmmm,..
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    I've tried from profile, the +, it will load the picture into the msg like it wants to pay, but when I click the check mark nothing happens.
    If I load an image and type a message with the image, the text will load but the image won't.
    I've cleared cache, I've installed, rebooted then reinstalled and nothing is working.

I can't post any pics anywhere to the app with my Android. I have to open my browser on my phone and log in and use the browser to post pics.

I have to do it with both. I know you're supposed to be able to upload to the feed via the app but i've never been able to. 🤷
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    iMago wrote: »

Because he probably still wants control over you. Block his number and cut him out completely. If he's on any of your social media accounts.. block that too. If you don't want to be with him anymore there's no reason to have any contact with him whatsoever .

b1pksbcs0sjz.jpeg

Smh 😂😂😂
  • NoHookUpZone

I have to do it with both. I know you're supposed to be able to upload to the feed via the app but i've never been able to. 🤷
    Well this sucks!
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Turtles
  • cynthiabickham
    He’s blocked on everything, but he showed up at my door last night. Unfortunately can’t block that.
  • _Miss_Chievous
    He’s blocked on everything, but he showed up at my door last night. Unfortunately can’t block that.

You need to tell your dad to answer the door with a baseball bat
  • cynthiabickham
    My dad isn’t like that though. He’s retired Navy but he’s up in age, and I couldn’t ask him to do that.
  • NoHookUpZone
    My dad isn’t like that though. He’s retired Navy but he’s up in age, and I couldn’t ask him to do that.

At this point I think a restraining order might be necessary.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member

Because he probably still wants control over you. Block his number and cut him out completely. If he's on any of your social media accounts.. block that too. If you don't want to be with him anymore there's no reason to have any contact with him whatsoever .

Exactly what she said.
  • NoHookUpZone
    She's done all that. He is be using a number spoofer to change his number.
  • NoHookUpZone
    I can't do this anymore
  • Livhere
    Livhere Posts: 141 Member
    There's always that one person who loves to create drama.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

Yeah you can, its called a restraining order.