Life is Hard

Green.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @your_future_ex_wife
    Check it out Ex-y!!
    I feel like a proud parent! 18 shamrocks, 2 flowers and 4 more flower sproutlets coming up!
    The leaves and flowers close up at night, it has character! Really enjoying this plant...oh, and the weed I was duped into buying has grown on me, it's cute too. It closes up a bit at night too.
    wwogyhbi566i.jpg
    8p81nd2fc633.jpg

idk y this made me tear up. i guess cuz you remembered me. and because you waited so patiently for this. they are so pretty. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

u1dinft2s26h.gif

Aww, I been taking progress pics all along, for you! 'Cause you seemed interested! I have a very good (creepy almost?) memory, I'm shy to share (sometimes!)
    But thanks! You made me feel encouraged!! (uh-oh!!...whats next!?!)

They have flourished dramatically the past few weeks...had to show you!! And have to write the vendor a great review, super pleased. It was 'hard' to find and get shipped here, worth it tho...I rotate them throughout the day when I'm home and first thing I do at night when I get home...even the wonky little clover weed! I enjoy caring for them!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife
    Check it out Ex-y!!
    I feel like a proud parent! 18 shamrocks, 2 flowers and 4 more flower sproutlets coming up!
    The leaves and flowers close up at night, it has character! Really enjoying this plant...oh, and the weed I was duped into buying has grown on me, it's cute too. It closes up a bit at night too.
    wwogyhbi566i.jpg
    8p81nd2fc633.jpg

idk y this made me tear up. i guess cuz you remembered me. and because you waited so patiently for this. they are so pretty. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

u1dinft2s26h.gif

Aww, I been taking progress pics all along, for you! 'Cause you seemed interested! I have a very good (creepy almost?) memory, I'm shy to share (sometimes!)

They have flourished dramatically the past few weeks...had to show you!! And have to write the vendor a great review, super pleased. It was 'hard' to find and get shipped here, worth it tho...I rotate them throughout the day when I'm home and first thing I do at night when I get home...even the wonky little clover weed! I enjoy caring for them!
    now ima be sappy over your love for the weed 🤗❤️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    A bunch of people are coming over tonight and I already can’t wait for them to leave 🤦🏼‍♀️

😂 I feel like that everytime I host something. Or if I go somewhere, I cant wait to go home
    9uc5e4zb786x.jpg

What’s wrong with us? Or why is everyone else so wrong and we’re the only right ones?

Us?

I look forward to being alone every chance I get. People are mentally and physically draining in large quantities. I don't understand the appeal, honestly.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife
    Check it out Ex-y!!
    wwogyhbi566i.jpg
    8p81nd2fc633.jpg

Congrats green fingers. Those are sensitive plants to nurse. 🙌
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh the youtube rabbit hole. Even though a lot may not know who Don Johnson is, this is just too amazing not to post :D
    https://youtu.be/5CR4lSORZ_Q
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Oh the youtube rabbit hole. Even though a lot may not know who Don Johnson is, this is just too amazing not to post :D

melanie griffith’s ex husband
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Debating..... red or green chiles

Life is Hard

Green.

I had a little of both.....

Yay me.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

And Miami Vice TV Series
  • Pandemonium_
    Options

Wait, you mean Antonio Banderas's exes ex?
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options

Life is Hard

Green.

Yay me.

That's the right choice.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having trouble posting images to feed on Android?
    I've tried from profile, the +, it will load the picture into the msg like it wants to pay, but when I click the check mark nothing happens.
    If I load an image and type a message with the image, the text will load but the image won't.
    I've cleared cache, I've installed, rebooted then reinstalled and nothing is working.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

And Miami Vice TV Series
    miami vice in nyc! 😁
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Wait, you mean Antonio Banderas's exes ex?

yes, sir
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Life is Hard

Green.

Yay me.

I imagine you're quite the chef Motorsheen.
  • Pandemonium_
    Options

And Miami Vice TV Series
    miami vice in nyc! 😁

https://youtu.be/azJ0fNAQqiw
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Life is Hard

Green.

Yay me.

I imagine you're quite the chef Motorsheen.

Chef?

Not so much.

Max out a credit card or write a bad check?

...... maybe.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @your_future_ex_wife
    Check it out Ex-y!!
    wwogyhbi566i.jpg
    8p81nd2fc633.jpg

u1dinft2s26h.gif

now ima be sappy over your love for the weed 🤗❤️

Right!!
    I paid 10 bucks and patiently, excitedly waited 5 weeks for the (weed) to arrive...then it took 3 separate plantings (got 3 seed packs, and mould formed on the surface and grossed and weirded me out) 'till I discovered 'bottom watering' and misting the surface...and then to realize, womp womp...its yard clover!

Then I was wondering the difference between seeds and bulbs...the clover was seeds, the shamrock was a 'pip' (bulb) pip is a new word to me...anyhow, do plants that are sold as bulbs originate as seeds? Because seeds come off of flowers, and bulbs are like part of a root system I think? Will my weed clover magically turn into a shamrock one day?! Ya, I know...I'm the eternal optimist!!
    ...welcome to my mind!!

No matter really, I like the wonky little weed!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Anyone else having trouble posting images to feed on Android?
    I've tried from profile, the +, it will load the picture into the msg like it wants to pay, but when I click the check mark nothing happens.
    If I load an image and type a message with the image, the text will load but the image won't.
    I've cleared cache, I've installed, rebooted then reinstalled and nothing is working.

I can't post any pics anywhere to the app with my Android. I have to open my browser on my phone and log in and use the browser to post pics.
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Men, help me out here: why does my ex feel the need to try to get me back when we clearly do not get along anymore?