What's on your mind?

Replies

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    So I took a day off not only from my workout, but my 12 hour work day. I'll just be doing my 8 hour regular tour of duty.
    Decided to have a nice boiling hot bubble bath. "Alexa, bath time", bathroom lights at 10%, singing bowl sounds playing.
    I have to admit, this is pretty damn nice. I've missed having time for this.

I may have over did the bubbles, send help.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Finding a Portland, Oregon equivalent of The Ranch Wellness Spa to gift a friend as our sisters Anniversary gift. They need couple time.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Y'all, I'm so scared that Jason Voorhee or Bloody Mary is coming to my house to get me tomorrow.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    cee134 wrote: »
    Y'all, I'm so scared that Jason Voorhee or Bloody Mary is coming to my house to get me tomorrow.

Oh that's it, my text alert is going to be the Halloween theme while at work tomorrow night!

• mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member

Bloody Mary only comes if you ask her to.

Jason though, he's a wildcard. Good luck with that.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »

The rules are different for Bloody Mary tomorrow.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    It's been 3-4 years since I ran a smoker and I just bought a new one. I'm stoked, but disappointed I won't have it before the weekend.

Will be waiting for my invite 😋

It stands as open
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    It's been 3-4 years since I ran a smoker and I just bought a new one. I'm stoked, but disappointed I won't have it before the weekend.

So what’s the first smoke gone be?? Pork shoulder ? Brisket? Bacon bomb ? Ribs ?? Also did you know @CoffeeAndContour is fellow smoker as well

Haven't decided yet. Probably a shoulder, a meatloaf, some wings.

I saw where she hooked up some ribs!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »

The rules are different for Bloody Mary tomorrow.

good to know. This changes my plans.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

It stands as open

So what’s the first smoke gone be?? Pork shoulder ? Brisket? Bacon bomb ? Ribs ?? Also did you know @CoffeeAndContour is fellow smoker as well

If you do a loaf - do a bacon bomb dude - you tube it if you haven’t seen it - basicly a pork sausage meatloaf in wrapped in a bacon weave
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member

It stands as open

If you do a loaf - do a bacon bomb dude - you tube it if you haven’t seen it - basicly a pork sausage meatloaf in wrapped in a bacon weave

I've done them in the past. I've got my own meatloaf recipe. It's pretty damn good, but fantastic next day on a sandwich.

Hard to find reasonably priced whole shoulders around here so I usually just do 2 - 3 medium butts for pork. Make everything for days after with that. Tacos, pizza, pasta bakes, omelettes, salads, potatoe skins.
  • Cowsfan1

It stands as open

I've done them in the past. I've got my own meatloaf recipe. It's pretty damn good, but fantastic next day on a sandwich.

Hard to find reasonably priced whole shoulders around here so I usually just do 2 - 3 medium butts for pork. Make everything for days after with that. Tacos, pizza, pasta bakes, omelettes, salads, potatoe skins.

Yup - can eat on that stuff for days -
  • 777Gemma888

It stands as open

It stands as open

$1.42/lb here
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member

It stands as open

I did a whole brisket, was my first time trying it. *kitten* delicious
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    My best friend shaved her head today so I wouldn't be alone. I really never expected anyone to do that. She really caught me off guard. I'm kinda speechless actually.

A wonderful display of friendship :)
  • 777Gemma888
    My best friend shaved her head today so I wouldn't be alone. I really never expected anyone to do that. She really caught me off guard. I'm kinda speechless actually.

Awww ... So sweet! I understand how you feel to receive that kind of unexpected support.

My friends did that for me when I got punished ( I was accused of having slept with a friend who was really just showing me his new car) by my mum and aunts, whereupon my midback length hair was chopped where it was a buzz cut mess in places. It was the first time I got braided extensions from my Tanzanian Jr in school. All my friends, classmates and year group in multiple schools braided their hair in support of me. I cried, it was touching.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Awww ... So sweet! I understand how you feel to receive that kind of unexpected support.

My friends did that for me when I got punished ( I was accused of having slept with a friend who was really just showing me his new car) by my mum and aunts, whereupon my midback length hair was chopped where it was a buzz cut mess in places. It was the first time I got braided extensions from my Tanzanian Jr in school. All my friends, classmates and year group in multiple schools braided their hair in support of me. I cried, it was touching.

This is so foreign to me but very moving. ❤️
  • Cowsfan1

That’s awesome - it’s crazy how a gesture of solidarity can make us feel better