Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    My grandson is finally here!!!!!!

Welcome Blake Austin Carmean
    2/19/20
    8 lbs 9.4 oz
    20.5”
    cuzzvlbgxl6v.jpeg
    lwoj9rdmcylp.jpeg
    a38ay15gsigk.jpeg
    jdenyhs79ldx.jpeg
    t2ooid4mwckm.jpeg
    0ac46mhk9nsx.jpeg
    wycacrknq8d7.jpeg

Beautiful!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Confession: I don't understand Twitter, at all.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Confession: I don't understand Twitter, at all.

I didn't know you were supposed to understand Twitter. However, if you're going to try, rule #1 it is first and foremost a full judgment zone.
  • melissafeagins
    They found Baby Evelyn's body last night. 😪
    Or at least they found a baby's body last night. It is being autopsied and probably got moved to the front of the line this morning for identification.
  • quiksylver296
    They found Baby Evelyn's body last night. 😪
    Or at least they found a baby's body last night. It is being autopsied and probably got moved to the front of the line this morning for identification.

I saw that. So sad. :'( RIP, baby.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    So sorry Melissa! :( have you got the results through?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Is there any place that Corona mania hasn’t hit? I’m glad I shop in bulk and had TP on hand. It’s even gone in my tiny town!
  • quiksylver296
    Is there any place that Corona mania hasn’t hit? I’m glad I shop in bulk and had TP on hand. It’s even gone in my tiny town!

I haven't looked.

I usually keep a mega-pack in each bathroom but I had to give the kid some from my bathroom for his bathroom. We're still probably still good for a couple months at least.
  • melissafeagins
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    So sorry Melissa! :( have you got the results through?

It was her. Her mother's bond was increased by $100k, but her case has been postponed until May at the same request of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

They found her on her grandfather's property so it would have been shocking if it were not her. It's still very sad.
  • melissafeagins

Nope. Nowhere.
  • Beka3695
    Kevin just counted 71 rolls of TP. We are ready to self quarantine 🤣
  • melissafeagins
    All of my kids are home until the end of the month, meaning 6 of us are here and I only have 22, Becky. Good grief.
  • quiksylver296
    They just cancelled Payton’s lacrosse season, but nothing about school yet.
  • Beka3695
    All of my kids are home until the end of the month, meaning 6 of us are here and I only have 22, Becky. Good grief.

I buy in bulk...
  • Beka3695
    1y0dpix00tid.jpeg
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Panic buying has set in here in rural north Nottinghamshire, even though covid-19 hasn't and schools are still open. I already had a stash due to my Brexit fears so haven't been to a shop in a week, but rather dreading tomorrow as we're starting to need some fresh stuff and nappies (diapers). It's not so much finding stuff, we'll manage, it's more dealing with PEOPLE!
  • Beka3695
    I went to Walmart at 6 am. I was able to get everything on my list except chicken breast. Had to settle for thighs. The store was VERY picked over.

This is Kevin in the TP aisle lq4sok11ifrf.jpeg
  • melissafeagins
    They just cancelled Payton’s lacrosse season, but nothing about school yet.

It's as if they think kids arw aren't carriers. Although I get that it's hard to tell working parents of elementary age kids that you have to stay home with them for two weeks.
  • melissafeagins

I buy in bulk...

I don't have room to keep a ton of paper goods in my house. And that's okay with me.
  • melissafeagins
    spamarie wrote: »
    Panic buying has set in here in rural north Nottinghamshire, even though covid-19 hasn't and schools are still open. I already had a stash due to my Brexit fears so haven't been to a shop in a week, but rather dreading tomorrow as we're starting to need some fresh stuff and nappies (diapers). It's not so much finding stuff, we'll manage, it's more dealing with PEOPLE!

God bless you, Spam. People are getting awful, at least on this side of the pond.