What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    About 3 months ago I got Kokomo by the Beach Boys stuck in my head and I have not been able to get rid of it since. Please send help.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    About 3 months ago I got Kokomo by the Beach Boys stuck in my head and I have not been able to get rid of it since. Please send help.

I liked that song as a kid but I think 3 months of any song would prove nearly-fatal

Good luck!
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Gutted This isn’t working again, need to have a rethink and twerk what I’m doing 🤔

Read this quickly, that’s what I thought it said. I was feeling that. 😂😂❤️❤️
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    dear lord this week and next are ridiculous and the weekend isn't going to cut me any sack. So I'm gonna sit in here and hide from it for a bit.

This song played like every morning when it was time to leave the house for school when I was in like the 6th grade. like EVERY MORNING. To this DAY its still on a perma loop in my head. >_<
  • ghudson92
    Options
    Some days it just slaps me in the face that I have no parents anymore and I just want to punch, kick and scream at anyone that will listen. This *kitten* is really *kitten* hard. My strength is running thin at the moment.

I'm so sorry ♥
  • ghudson92
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    dear lord this week and next are ridiculous and the weekend isn't going to cut me any sack. So I'm gonna sit in here and hide from it for a bit.

This song played like every morning when it was time to leave the house for school when I was in like the 6th grade. like EVERY MORNING. To this DAY its still on a perma loop in my head. >_<

So you're telling me this will never end?!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options

It's no ear worm, it's brainwashing.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

You should watch that movie "Cocktail" with Tom Cruise.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options

I'll trade you - I have had the "Have You Ever Put Butter on a Poptart" song stuck in my brain for at least 10 days.
  • ghudson92
    Options

Down to Komomooooo
    We'll get real fast then we'll take it slow

Dammit George
  • ghudson92
    Options

*rocks slowly in the corner*
  • ghudson92
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »

I'll trade you - I have had the "Have You Ever Put Butter on a Poptart" song stuck in my brain for at least 10 days.

I've not heard that particular ditty
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo! STOP!
    Damnit! too late!!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Ars longa, vita brevis.