Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Ife_Az
    Ife_Az Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! Im new to the app. Over the past year I gained 13kgs within a year and have come to the realisation I need to get healthier. I was already overweight before the gain and that really didnt help. So now im on a journey to get healthier and better myself too. So far before joining the app i’ve lost 6kgs. I figured it would be soo much better to join a health journey for advice as well as support 🌹
  • Hey everyone! Just d/l the app and am ready to get my nutrition back under control. Can't wait to see everyones progress! Always looking for a people to connect with along this healthy lifestyle!
  • PhilipDias
    PhilipDias Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone! It's been a few years but starting again after a series of unhealthy habits. Looking forward to getting back on the fit and happy horse!!
  • emmaparkerodt
    emmaparkerodt Posts: 1 Member
    Hiya gang, I'm Emma. I'm aiming to eat better and build up strength to get back to proper sport :). All the best for everyone's fitness goals!
  • BunnyButton85
    BunnyButton85 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all!
    I’m a PhD student just trying to get my gym time in each week. I’m not looking to lose weight or change my mostly paleo diet, I just want to be more toned. My Kermit arms have done little more than typing the last few months...
  • Remaking89
    Remaking89 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! I’m Kristina, 30 years old and have about 30 lbs I want to lose along with toning up. I would love to meet some people that are more expert level all the way to beginners like me, and struggling to start 😬 I love talking cooking, music, and dogs! Haha I hope everyone has an amazing day!
  • torijayne123
    torijayne123 Posts: 1 Member
    Giving something else a try... Let's lose two stone!
  • Started using this again after a few up and down months! North west UK here 😁 excited to see if I see more of a difference tracking my food 😁
  • chas1239
    chas1239 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone! Just started this yesterday, I've done weight watchers before and lost about 50 lbs using that but can't seem to get it right when trying to get back going with it. Trying something new to hopefully kickstart some weight loss.

I've lost about 200 lbs in the past, then joined the military, after getting out, I gained about 150 back so losing weight is not new to me. I just can't seem to get that motivating spark back.

That said, I'm a guitar teacher now so I'm pretty much sitting all the time. I just went for a 40 min. walk to try and get some exercise in. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and if you're interested in being weight-loss buddies, shoot me a friend request.

Thanks again!

Chas
  • Hello everyone!
    I'm Diana here... I've been going back and forth in this journey but since a week ago I have set new goals and I really want to accomplish them.
    So, accountability partners are welcome! 🙂
    We can do this!
  • GOODMORNING !!! Everyone i'm new here , Hope i'm welcome
  • Gena8389
    Gena8389 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Gena. I started MFP a couple of years ago, then got pregnant with my second and stopped and now I'm back. My bubba is 6months and I have a 5 year old. I find it hard sometimes to find foods that will satisfy the whole family and meet my nutrition goals. Doing well so far but only one week in so we'll see how I go. Just really want to be fit and healthy so I can keep up with my kids..
  • o_TRIECE
    o_TRIECE Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Patriece from the beautiful caribbean country, Jamaica.
    My friend/coworker introduced me to this app.
    We subscribed to a fitness program that was organized by Jamaica's Ministry of Health and Wellness, dubbed "Love yuh body, treat yuh body right".
    My aim is to both lose weight and get fit.
    Hoping to stick to the program to the end and remember to log my daily food.
  • Reachbrenda
    Reachbrenda Posts: 22 Member
    I’m B. I have 70lbs to lose (gulp). I’ve tried all my life but never had a complete success. I’m currently waiting for knee surgery to heal before I can take on my favorite form of exercise, aerobic dance.

So many times I have told myself- “lose weight before you turn____” I’ve recently quit a stressful job, gone through the death of a parent, and a host of other “life events”- I want the focus of the next 9 months to be this weight loss. I need community and accountability.
  • Jlc213
    Jlc213 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, trying this again as want to lose a stone before I hit 50 next year, Hoping some accountability and encouragement will help me succeed 💕
  • walkyalmonte2
    walkyalmonte2 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!! My name is Walkiria. I have over 4 years using this app. It has helped me a lot in the past. This time I need more than just a place to track my food, I need support. I can no longer do this alone. I am currently 262 lb and 5’9”. My goal for the next 3 months is to lose 45 pounds.
  • leeanngibson82
    leeanngibson82 Posts: 1 Member
    hi everyone, re joined again to help me lose weight weight and keep track of what I'm eating , if anyone has any tips that could help me on my fitness journey please share. x
  • cridge16
    cridge16 Posts: 1 Member
    I am a week in and I am down 4 lbs. Currently I am on dialysis. The one thing my lab results reflect is that I need to get my protein up. With logging everything I eat and focusing on that, I have met my fitnesspal goal. I look forward to next months labs to see if this has helped.
  • Hi everyone!!!! Pretty new to this ! I'm so excited to start this journey!!! I'm looking to make a few friends to help motivate each other during this lifestyle change I'm embarking on!!!! flipping losing weight is hard lol and I know w a lil help and encouragement from others will help make it a little bit easier! I'm so bout it if you are!!!! Hmu let's do this!!!