Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• beberexa
    beberexa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone ,new here,looking forward for motivation cause it's my first week of IF going really well
  • leathergaze
    leathergaze Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    This is leatherGaze.com is a new member of this forum. I like this is a great place when it comes to reducing weight.
    Thanks and Regards
    women leather top
  • sandralcarmo
    sandralcarmo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello from Portugal
    I'm looking for some friends to accompany me on my life-changing journey.
    Thx
  • Slimtommie
    Slimtommie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I just rejoined a couple of weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds so far. I'm also doing WW, but love MFP because you can see how many calories, carbs, protein, sodium, etc. I could use some motivation and friends so please feel free to add me. Thank you for your support. We can do this!
  • kumaranvesh07
    kumaranvesh07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I really lose 20 kgs in 3 months
    I really doubt myself😂
    I will try my best though
    I hope this app can help a bit in my routines
  • robertoorres
    robertoorres Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm just trying this myfitnesspal and looks good, I hope it helps and it seems it will, I have two days on this and apparently I have no idea what I'm eating, haha bad habits that I can eliminate, my goal is to lose a couple of pounds, 20 to be honest... so lets see, what can I do
  • MotherRunnerSx3
    MotherRunnerSx3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In need of friends to keep me motivated 💪🏼
  • camhollymum22
    camhollymum22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all I have tried this before a few year ago but have just decided to give it another go.
  • Minabev
    Minabev Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have been on this app for a while but only actually commited the last couple of months. looking primarily to lose weight but also to increase my fitness and generally take some much needed tlc of myself. Joined a gym a year ago and I'm 6lbs down but still have a way to go but on the upside feeling fitter, feeling stronger and feeling better in myself. Just need motivation sometimes
  • showjefb
    showjefb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off MFP for years. Currently back on to try and make a little fitness progress.
  • balajideva
    balajideva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • balajideva
    balajideva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I am new here.. my aim is to reduce 30 kg from my current weight.. I looking forward to get inspiration in the community to continue my efforts for long time and integrate healthy habits in my life style
  • genuinexlovee
    genuinexlovee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Everyone!

I’m a 24 year old female in south Florida. I’ve been pretty in shape my whole life but have let myself go dramatically the past two years. I’m looking to lose 15-20 lbs in the next two months. Don’t know if that’s possible, but I’m following a fitness plan and trying to eat better. I suffer with anxiety and depression so sometimes it’s hard to keep on track. But hopefully it’s easier in a community like this one! 💜
  • eliboo123
    eliboo123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’ve just joined. I’m fat and addicted to sugar I’m hoping to loose weight and keep it off once and for all.
    I’m a bit useless at the tech stuff so it may take me a while to work everything out 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • xoLYSox
    xoLYSox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    While I'm not new here, I fell off the wagon and I'm looking for new motivational friends. Please add :)
  • cjoneswalton80
    cjoneswalton80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’m Carol and I live in the NYC area. I’m a working mom who has let herself go and I’m trying to make a lifestyle change to become healthy and physically fit, permanently. I look forward to being a part of this community and to making change for life! :)
  • godsflan
    godsflan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Jin, this is my first time using this app and I thought I would introduce myself. I’m looking to lose 25 lbs :smile:
  • cwright247
    cwright247 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Casey. Anyone from upper east coast US?
  • gymtribesports
    gymtribesports Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am back again been off and on mfp few times but back again as am looking to lose 2lb a week but am greedy bugger from Leicester UK
  • alexmia1010
    alexmia1010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been on and off using this app for quite a while, mostly for personal tracking and whatnot. Since summer break has started, I have been much more consistent with going to the gym here on campus and I've been making some progress already. It's really hard to eat healthily and under the calories needed since I have very little money and no way of getting a job until august. Anyway, I am 134 lbs right now, trying to get down to 130 if possible while also trying to gain lean muscle. I'm from Northern NJ, USA and loving the summer heat. :)