Welcome New Members!

Replies

• squatsquad79
    squatsquad79 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, I’m new here! Ready to get back in shape!
  • disneyfit0712
    disneyfit0712 Posts: 1 Member
    Week one down. I’ve tried this so many times before but it finally feels different. Like I’m ready to shed these extra 100 lbs. I’m praying I can do this. I’m 54 and want to be successful.
  • hayito
    hayito Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, 42 year old from NJ. Working on getting back in shape current BMI is 27 and I am trying a new workout routine...
  • Franc_is
    Franc_is Posts: 3 Member
    Hi 🙋‍♀️ first time MFP user! Started late June with a personal trainer for half an hour once a week. So far I am strength training 5 days a week, cardio on the weekends. 11,000 steps a day. And a calorie deficit! Definitely working!

Wow! How did you stay motivated the entire time? Motivation is something that I struggle with. Not at first, but when I mess up one day, I feel like I have to start from scratch :(

Also, I'm new to MFP and would love to have a support group that can hold me accountable. Right now I'm on a basic calorie deficit with long walks here and there.
  • alicia1627
    alicia1627 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hey Everyone!
    I’m on day 3 of MFP and calorie counting is completely new to me 🙈🙈, previously used slimming world which worked a treat for me (I lost 5 and a half stone) but over recent years I’ve picked up some terrible habits and thought I’d give this a go. Seem relatively simple....But my goodness am I shocked by the calories in some things. I do the occasional fitness class through FiiT from home which is amazing and would highly recommend.
    Looking to shift around a stone and then really get in shape.....
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Decided to commit to this for good this time, so ready to get fit, healthy and happy :smiley:

Best wishes! Keep logging on everyday and track your meals!
  • Hi everyone 😊
  • angiedarden04
    angiedarden04 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone,
    New to this and just trying to make better choices.
  • ChelsOlivia88
    ChelsOlivia88 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Everyone :) I’m back again on here, I’m 31 2 little ones and although I’m not as big as I was I’m more miserable than ever! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other going :)
  • kromkosk
    kromkosk Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone!! This is my first day on MFP. I have been on WW for a year and I've already lost 55 pounds! Im so incredibly proud of this but recently I've been stuck in a plateau. I'm hoping by double tracking on WW and MFP I can see where I can make some better choices to get out of this rut. My overall goal is 100 pounds. But my next mini goal is to lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving. For exercise I've been doing Morning Meltdown 100 on Beach Body and I love it. I hope you all have a good week!!!
  • jackedjaquar
    jackedjaquar Posts: 19 Member
    Anyone wants to be MFP friends? Feel free to add me. My username is jackedjaquar
  • Amanda7216
    Amanda7216 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone. Have made the decision that this next 12 months is going to be the year I lose weight and start to feel better about myself. I’m closer to 60 than 50 and want to be around for quite a lot more years. Some days I am up and away, feeling good and tackling goals then suddenly I can snap and be spiralling back a couple of paces. Hope there are people out there who understand what I’m saying. Goodbye excess weight and hellllloooooo to bringing sexy back 🙂🙂🙂
  • rcsherma
    rcsherma Posts: 1 Member
    hello im new
  • chantellekeck
    chantellekeck Posts: 3 Member
    Starting fresh, looking for new supportive friends. I have lost 25 lbs without tracking food. Have 25 more to go but need to start tracking. Workout 5-6 days a week, joined boxing 3 days a week, yoga, running and Zumba the other days. Also enjoy walking my dog. Please add me also if you have Fitbit we could challenge each other. :)
  • BarryBerhow
    BarryBerhow Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2019
    used program in the past and now back with it again as of 10/18/19. lost a lot of weight on WW last year but have been motivated to re-join WW. I like this program since it accounts for all food consumed. Goal is to try and lose 30 pounds and keep going for a total of 50 pounds.
  • actornickv
    actornickv Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hello everyone. I am an actor trying to change his life in the gym. When i was 15 years old I had that body. But now that i am 23 years old and being lazy for that past couple of years I am ready to accept my second chance into fitness. Today on 10/23/2019 I am staring a NEW Diet with this amazing site. I do hope to make friends along the way. God bless and i hope everyone stays positive in the amazing things everyone does.
  • KAR1271
    KAR1271 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone my name is Kim, I am trying to lose about 15 pounds and get back in shape. I was in a car accident a few years ago and had spine surgery so my main goal is to get my pain managed by exercise.
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Greetings all! Not exactly new to MFP as I started using the app back on January 1. That was 35lbs ago! [went from 205lbs to 170lbs] This is my first post to the message boards.
  • fakhirafuzzaman
    fakhirafuzzaman Posts: 1 Member
    Hi . I dont know how to start this but , Im Ira. From Malaysia . 25 Years Old and weigh about 70kg with 151cm of height 😢 . Need to lose 20kg .