Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• amandapols66
    amandapols66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new here. The doctor introduced me to this app. I am prediabetic, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Obesity runs in my family but I want to be the one that stops it for me and my family. My biggest struggle is Binge eating and stress eating. I also have arthritis in my knees pretty bad and I’m only 52. So walking is a little bit struggle for me.
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good morning from sunny South Africa not going to stay long cant sync my Huawei Health app the MyFitnessPal
  • adixon9521
    adixon9521 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m from England really into keeping and be fit 6ft 2 want to be more muscle and get lean! Not sure how this will help but up for giving it a go
  • bendoesntcare
    bendoesntcare Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG i am so fit al though since last yer i gained 32 pounds i am only 336 pounds last time i checked. i would appreciate ALL the kind love and help and support. i absolutally cannot wait thank!!!!!

PLz like thx
  • paigecollier12
    paigecollier12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not proud of how i am looking I feel disgusted when I look in the mirror. Please give some feed back, I would really appreciate this. Thanks!
  • Mjkozki
    Mjkozki Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been in the background for a month or so, and finally decided to jump in with both feet (Bad knees and all!) Still learning how this works, but so far, I'm happy to find a lifestyle I can wrap my brain around. Greatest revelation since starting Keto? "You don't lose to get healthy. You get healthy to lose." - Dr. Berg
  • active1718
    active1718 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Amy and I am from a small town in Saskatchewan (Canada). I am not exactly new to MFP, but new to this community. I will be browsing around for tips and such. Just wanted to say hi! :)
  • cangel7
    cangel7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a "renew" also to MFP and new to this forum/community. Using different features this time on my journey to the stage😁 Looking forward to the interaction
  • kbush2018
    kbush2018 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey friends!

Always looking for motivation! I’ve been stuck with my weight loss- I’ve been trying to get under 200 for months and I seem to have hit a wall. Any advice? New friends always welcomed
  • bbingka
    bbingka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, the name is ingka. New here. Looking forward to loose weight (lots🙏) n really maintain it. Nice to meet u all 🙌
  • nanabugblog
    nanabugblog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Drewski_05
    Drewski_05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is drew i am new to the community. Try to stay health and eat. And make new friend.
  • mabaugham
    mabaugham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Michelle. I have been doing different things in the past to work on losing weight however, it works for a while and then I lose motivation, and then things happen in my life and I end up stress eating and gaining my weight back. My 46th birthday is this month and I decided that I needed to make some lifestyle changes and hopefully stick with them. My son who is 19 and recently moved back home with me is encouraging me to start my journey of losing the weight and getting more exercise in so I can be healthy. I am looking to lose 40 pounds. I know that losing the weight will not happen overnight will take dedication and I am dedicated to being a better me.
  • bspalmer73
    bspalmer73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Starting again..kind of nervous
  • Brockyman
    Brockyman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name Steven Im new to this community didnt know there was one Im trying myfitnesspal because of my job being FIFO on the mines I have put 10 kilos on in the last 4 years and not happy with that miss my good self I was getting at down to under 100kgs.
    My question is anyone one else here do shift work or FIFO on the mines rostered work how do you cope with it and get enough sleep and not over eat find a balance thankyou. or IG me stevendbrockman
  • mypeculiarunicorn
    mypeculiarunicorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - Holly here from Indiana. I'm always looking for the fastest way from A to B - the fastest way hasn't seemed to work for my weight loss though, so I'm using MyFitnessPal to take the conservative and healthier way from A to B. If anyone wants to be friends, I'd love the support and camaraderie!
  • nan58caz
    nan58caz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new
    I am 61 got osteoarthritis in my knees and my weight has gone up .
    I would like to loose the weight for health reasons
  • LionTribe
    LionTribe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, and happy Summer, from Brooklyn, and Manhattan New York!
    Early 40's Single Man...,restarting my summer Power-Walks around the city, and needs MOTIVATION!!!
    Who want's to do a Power-Walk in Central Park?
  • milenaviana814
    milenaviana814 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new counting calories and writing down what I eat, so far so good.. I hope this helps me lose 50 lbs. in 9 months.