Welcome New Members!

Replies

• New to this. Need advice and support. Still learning how to use the app n do all this. Feel free to add me
  • Annedreeah
    Annedreeah Posts: 4 Member
    Hello All =]
    I'm Andrea. I'm a returning user but I never took this seriously so I am starting out fresh. I have already lost 44 pounds and am needing help and support. Feel free to add me!
  • georgiana2387
    georgiana2387 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone
  • kenyabuckner
    kenyabuckner Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all
    My name is Kenya. I have had this app for a while but I have recently become active on it. I can use all the help and encouragement i can get. I am a real nervous about this weight loss journey but I look forward to the results
  • tgaudet123
    tgaudet123 Posts: 6 Member
    So just getting started here I have been doing weight watchers but I don't want to pay the monthly fee for it anymore. I put in that I want to lose 1.5 a week. It gave me my calorie intake. When I excercise it's adding more calories. I believe even with the added calories for exercize it's what I need for losing the weight but wanted to confirm. I know not eating enough calories can be counter productive. I am 48 and have Hashimotos (hypothyrodism) so getting the weight off I need to seems even harder.
  • tbass2909
    tbass2909 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I am just starting out. Any tips on using the app or hints and tricks would be awesome. Let the journey begin!
  • availabl
    availabl Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi, first time using mfp ever, looking to gain ~20kgs in the long term and start working out cuz really skinny. Anyone gone through same process or similar hmu, any tips and suggestions appreciated. Feel free to add.
  • anapal1
    anapal1 Posts: 8 Member
    When people tell you that you look like a twig...
  • enly143
    enly143 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys my name is Enly I’m 22 and I’ve been on and off this app since 2012. I recently had my second son 5 weeks ago and have lost 23 pounds with tracking my calories. I have a history of eating disorders so I want to do it right this time for my boys who are 10 months apart! I’m building my confidence and beginning to treat my body like a temple and love it because it’s mine and it’s done some amazing things! I will soon be starting exercising as soon as I’m cleared by my doctor which will be next week. I hope some of you will add me and we can inspire and support each other!
  • theMSAvenger
    theMSAvenger Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself! I am a Multiple Sclerosis warrior and I'm learning to walk again. Some days are easier than others, but in the battle of the brain....well, I am trying to win!
  • EpilepsyWarrior
    EpilepsyWarrior Posts: 56 Member
    Hi Im Kay and im new (again 😋).
    Im in my late 20s and Im looking for some like minded women for support.
    I have some mental health issues which often get in the way of working out and to be honest, life in general. Also have epilepsy and will soon be getting a full hysterectomy. Im very nervous about the weight gain. I dont weight my self often as I believe a lot of ppl get obsessed with the numbers instead of how they look and feel. Im also trying intermittent fasting.

If any of this is something you relate to I hope to get a friend request 😊

• inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    I am here to help motive you as I need a bit of being pushed myself. Please feel free to add me.
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm new. Active female in my mid-40s and signed up to help with weight-loss. I'm overweight for the first time in my life and my first time watching calories... So, it's a bit confusing for me as I focus on losing pounds and doing the right exercises to keep up metabolism etc. I'm good at restricting my food intake, and maintaining fitness regularly, though finding the best formula to work towards my current goals is the learning curve for me. Having support definitely helps! Looking forward to connecting.
  • jshuler2014
    jshuler2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I am 7 days in on my weight loss journey and consistently using MFP. I am following the Ketogenic diet. I am in my late 30’s and have bounced up and down with my weight for years but this will be my last. I’m doing this to get to my forever weight 🙌🏻💪🏻. Wishing you all a successful journey as well!
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 212 Member
    Hello! Just joined today!! I feel motivated to make this happen!! Looking forward to the support this program offers!
  • jaydutchie
    jaydutchie Posts: 11 Member
    Hey I’m Jackie! I’ve been using MFP for a few years now. I didn’t always track my habits everyday until the past few months. I love this app. I find it very relaxing and super exciting when you see the pounds start to slip off!! Especially when you click the “complete my dairy entry” for the day and it shows what you’d weigh in at about 5 weeks. Very motivating! We got this, you guys!
  • I'm not new either and have been doing MFP for a few years. I've dropped over 50kg. All glory to God in Christ Jesus though because I could not have done it with diet, exercise, and MFP alone. Never been a part of the community and thought I'd just say hello and congrats to all those starting the journey, in the middle, and to those who have reached their goal only to realise healthy living is a lifetime journey. Many blessings to you all!
  • satankat
    satankat Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! My name is Sarah, I am 5'2" and weigh in at 91lbs. I'm looking to gain around 20lbs and I have gained ~5lbs over the past month from milkshakes with protein powder. I'm a server 4-5 days a week and I also have no real idea where to start on this journey. I would greatly appreciate tips and tricks, advice and recipes to help guide me in the right direction.
  • leejunghen
    leejunghen Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm new here :)
  • LglSec
    LglSec Posts: 11 Member
    Hello, I am Sharon, LglSec is what I go by, I am no longer a legal secretary as I retired at the end of March and I really got off the eating correctly wagon. I am doing more with my church, and going to the gym, but do not have a good rhythm yet ...so what do I do when I do not know what to do???? I EAT!!