Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• pauljgonzales
    pauljgonzales Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've been on and off using this app and I'm back. Last year I focus on my business and I gained a lot of weight. Now that I have more time I'm going to focus on losing all the extra fat!. From San Francisco Bay Area. Good luck in your journey!!
  • Eric_Bishop
    Eric_Bishop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been a long time member! Looking to help out those in need, and with questions about fitness, nutrition, and the like. Good luck to all and I'll see you out there!
  • SommerTime77
    SommerTime77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m new looking for support and accountability! Friends 😁
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've been a member a while but now I have to lose weight to offset being older. I was fine being overweight and quite happy buuuttttt with old age comes health issues so now I'm losing weight. I love eating healthy stuff so it's no big thing to me. The key to me is motivation and finding the means that work for you. :)
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been here for about 2-3 weeks now
  • BriVill
    BriVill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect with like minds to further help with accountability, sharing recipes and workouts etc. please connect if we have anything in common. :)
    I’m in my mid 30’s (34)
    Newer Vegan
    Looking to lose about 30-35lbs
    Love to swim for workouts (& Yoga)
    Live on the West Coast (US)
    Have husband of 13 years and 3 kids 10,11&13 that as well are Vegan and share same interests. Add to them regular Jiujitsu.

Let’s connect!
  • DeadEyeDeeds4903
    DeadEyeDeeds4903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 19 and looking to loose 100 lbs-well i guess 92lbs now! I am in a Nursing program so hopefully being on my feet all day will help! I'm looking for plus size women around my age to friend on here so that we can motivate eachothers posts. I have hypothyroidism and with that comes phases of depression and weight gain. I also want to become a mother soon and it has been hard considering the extra weight. Friend me and we can help motivate eachother!
  • Jmryan2
    Jmryan2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've never really used a program before, but after getting a little sick I've put on weight and gotten out of shape. Now I'm trying hard to make sure I'm putting my best foot forward so that I'm able to drop the 26.6 pounds and make myself healthier.

I guess I'm hoping that maybe some motivation and direction on health may come out of these groups
  • autumnn_xo
    autumnn_xo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I’m Autumn & new to this app. I love it so far! I live in Arizona and am looking to lose around 30 pounds after already losing 30 pounds! My goal weight is to be 130, built with lean muscle. My dream would is become a monster energy girl 🤪
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Not new to MFP (deleted old account) but getting back in the swing, looking for friends. About me: 37 years old. Nerdy, kinda sarcastic, I'm into portion control and calories-in, calories out. Not much for tracking macros or strict diets. (I will work on this down the road.)

Having friends on here makes this whole thing so much easier. If it sounds like we might be a good match, I'd appreciate a friend request!

(Also hope my profile is viewable? If it's friends only, can someone shoot me a message that it is?)
  • shaynehartwell70
    shaynehartwell70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. New to the group. I'm 48 and workout often at OTF but can't seem to lose that last 10- 15lbs. Never had that challenge before. Frustrating. The OTF coach highly recommended this app. Never really counted calories before so this will be something new.
  • amanda_leigh1993
    amanda_leigh1993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im not technically new to MFP but the way I'm going about it is different. I was diagnosed with PCOS afew years ago and I have been struggling with my weight but never had the motivation to do anything. Now I'm exercising, even though I went hardcore on my first 3 days and my legs hurt, but im enjoying logging the workouts and joining challenges.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    New here too
  • Darryl4126
    Options
    godsflan wrote: »
    Hi! I’m Jin, this is my first time using this app and I thought I would introduce myself. I’m looking to lose 25 lbs :smile:

Good luck I need to lose 30 I got a good start at 20 so far
  • Darryl4126
    Options
    Finally back looking for friends for support ready to get that beach body back.
  • Paigesavage124
    Paigesavage124 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends for motivation!
  • carleneannette
    carleneannette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I started using this app on Monday I would like to lose 5st
  • philevans2003
    philevans2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been using the app on and off for some time but have haven't noticed the Community tab before. Anyway Hi. Better late than never.
  • gingersnapsam95
    gingersnapsam95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started using this app in April and have already lost 16.5 lbs! It has been a great tool for keeping me accountable for my calorie consumption. Add me as a friend! :)