Welcome New Members!

Replies

• nrun1
    nrun1 Posts: 5 Member
    excited and nervous at the same time. hoping to make new friends who will keep me motivated
  • alice_climbs_rocks
    alice_climbs_rocks Posts: 42 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Alice and I'm joining to stay on track and lose weight. I do a lot of exercise every week but always seem to snack and eat too much. Hope you guys will be able to help keep me motivated! Cheers
  • scottproject
    scottproject Posts: 4 Member
    Keep it pinned everyone! It's not a choice it's life style, keep up the great work.
  • antredmond
    antredmond Posts: 27 Member
    Hey all. Not exactly new to this but rarely post. I'm 6'2" and now weighing about 93kg....lots done more to do.

Greetings from Ireland.
  • DaniJeni
    DaniJeni Posts: 1 Member
    Hi
    Decided to try and use the app to loose some podge. Always been a porker from very little and the biggest I’ve ever been now, so time to make the change and eat better.... and exercise will pretty much be completely new to me so any tips for home exercise appreciated!
  • Hello. I'm always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey.
  • Kween1985
    Kween1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All from Nawlinz ( New Orleans )! I'm currently trying to lose some weight after having my second (and maybe my last) child. I'm breastfeeding so this can be a struggle since I need the calories to make the milk but also need to watch my intake to help me lost some of this belly fat. My plan is to detox for 10 days then workout and do low carbs only or no carbs... we should see how this goes. I need a support friend and am willing to text or chat it up from time to time. I just need a motivational partner. thanks in advance.
  • scottproject
    scottproject Posts: 4 Member
    Greetings from Canada! Throw out a friend request if you'd like to follow along and share the same inspiration.
  • whoami9933
    whoami9933 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hey everyone! I’m new to this but I’m excited to learn. I’m looking to live a more positive, healthier, happier lifestyle! Good luck to everyone on their journey!
  • I'm Cat 48 and overweight but not fat...chunky monkey is my nickname for myself! I need to get this body in check!! I want muscle strength and weightloss! I will succeed!
  • FitnessSistah
    FitnessSistah Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Everyone. I'm new to this website. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. :-)
  • NeilHamersly2020
    NeilHamersly2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I having a hard trip losing weight. I live in NJ, I am English male 41. I weight 307 lbs. I am eating salads and cereal for breakfast. I go for walks and do lifting but I can not lose weight. I would like some help if anyone has time after 2pm. I work at Home Depot in Delran NJ. from 10 am to 2 pm. My name is Neil. I recently went to my doctor and she said to get medicine I got it but It does not help.
  • emma_victoria86
    emma_victoria86 Posts: 13 Member
    So I’m here again... I can either be my best friend or worst enemy when it comes to healthy eating and dieting.

I not only want to change my eating habits but become fit and healthy and stay like it!! I would like to become friends with people who are also looking to make a change long term. I need to stay and keep motivated and I hoping I will find people that can help.
    Thanks guys 😊💪🏼🥦
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    So I'm back. In and out more than my bins. This time I'm determined to stick to it

Former 1000 day streak and former member of 100 pound club.

Weights gone up and down more than a naughty persons underwear.

I have goals and motivation. Also don't take life too serious.

If you want to have a laugh. Give me an add
  • Sofia2191
    Sofia2191 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone. I've used mfp before and it helped me lose 5kg but now I've plateaud and lost motivation.. im joining the community so i can finally reach my goals of dropping 10kg more..
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    I remember being a new member 150 days ago o.o
  • fairytale_babe
    fairytale_babe Posts: 391 Member
    Franc_is wrote: »
    Hi 🙋‍♀️ first time MFP user! Started late June with a personal trainer for half an hour once a week. So far I am strength training 5 days a week, cardio on the weekends. 11,000 steps a day. And a calorie deficit! Definitely working!

Wow! How did you stay motivated the entire time? Motivation is something that I struggle with. Not at first, but when I mess up one day, I feel like I have to start from scratch :(

Also, I'm new to MFP and would love to have a support group that can hold me accountable. Right now I'm on a basic calorie deficit with long walks here and there.

Sorry just seen your comment now. Honestly I just told myself to persevere for the first 2 weeks. And when I seen my first SMALL results I knew it was working just gotta keep going for another 4 weeks to see the next results and each time there were bigger better results. 1 slip up won't undo all your hard work. I figured if I slipped up, ill reset start again the next and focus. And honestly that's all I keep doing. Then I start seeing muscle definition I never knew I had and that motivates me .
  • tokkure
    tokkure Posts: 2 Member
    Hi ..

looking for friends for motivation.. please add me for sharing idea.
    i’m member’s since 2016 . now 2019 committed to active back my healthy routine..
  • taranicoleeeee
    taranicoleeeee Posts: 19 Member
    Looking for friends for motivation!

Anyone feel free to add me :)