The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,580 Member
    Good morning! Got one day left of the weekend...lets make the most of it!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,580 Member
    aqejc22ioj5l.gif
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Good morning.
    Coffee. Ahhhhh
  • Hey ladies 😎😉😂🤷🏻‍♂️🙈26dxdme4qe9x.jpg
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Dear Lord I am far too old to be sitting in the airport in my suit jacket on my way to work after a night at the bar. Lol. Ouch. Pass the sunglasses. Someone nap for me. 😂😭🥂
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

Hope everyone is having a better one!
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Survived Tough Mudder South. I ache all over, so I’m now laid on the sofa. Watching NFL and drinking the free IPA I got from the event.

Hope everyone has been having an awesome weekend.

Fantastic mate! I have targeted tough mudder for next august, always wanted to try my hand at that 😁
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    Survived Tough Mudder South. I ache all over, so I’m now laid on the sofa. Watching NFL and drinking the free IPA I got from the event.

Awesome, I missed out on Tough Mudder this year with one thing and another

It was my fourth outing. Next year you can come with me 👍🏻
  • Sentinel_UK
    neilwij wrote: »

Fantastic mate! I have targeted tough mudder for next august, always wanted to try my hand at that 😁

Was my fourth year doing it. It’s 10miles, but this year introduced a 5k version . Give ppl a chance to taste what’s one is like. It’s def something worth doing at least once in your life. 👍🏻
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Where at all the Broncos fans at. Let me hear you today. Happy Sunday funday 💪🤝
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    edited September 2019
    Saints Fan here!!!
    I’m a loyalist and that’s the closest NFL team to me....
    But looks like I am going to be in for a year of disappointment.....😔
    Oh well, I don’t watch much. That’s just my team if I have to pick....
  • mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Saints Fan here!!!

Saints are my team and always have been and always will be. WhoDat for life! When Brees is officially done... it will be a very very sad day.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Glad you survived :)
  • Sentinel_UK
    mike_rom wrote: »
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Saints Fan here!!!

Saints are my team and always have been and always will be. WhoDat for life! When Brees is officially done... it will be a very very sad day.

Seahawks Fan here 😁

• Sentinel_UK

Glad you survived :)

Thank You Jo, I’m going to be sore tomorrow 😂

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    I'm a Giants fan even tho they're doing HORRIBLE so far. 😔 I'm glad Eli was benched.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Awww 😕 nevermind.. maybe next time 🤗
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited September 2019
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁

It was! U-boat was surprisingly fun. Can't wait to try it again. Now that we have an idea of what we are doing, my crew will be better prepared.

Hope everyones day was awesome! I'm heading to bed. Got an interview tomorrow, gotta be there bright and early.