The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

Hope everyone is having a better one!

So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁

Got an interview tomorrow, gotta be there bright and early.

Good luck on your interview!
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Good luck. At work and on leave for the rest of the week form tomorrow cant wait
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Nice! I still have work, even on the public holiday. But perhaps I can get it all done relatively early in the week so that I can plan for the hike we leave for on Friday
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Good morning everyone. Currently waiting for some sketchy looking diner to open and serve breakfast. Need that coffee
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Happy Monday y’all. Have a blessed day and remember never skip Monday’s going to the gym.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I don't think I got the position, but I didn't think I'd get a second interview and I did. So...idk. *shrug*

Hope everyone else has a good one!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    orangegato wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. Currently waiting for some sketchy looking diner to open and serve breakfast. Need that coffee

Sketchy coffee is better than no coffee. All coffee is better than no coffee.

Coffee was decent. Corned beef hash could’ve been better
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Are you happy to be single, and why?

Yes because it’s better than loving someone who doesn’t love you back

☝🏻This!

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

Yes because it’s better than loving someone who doesn’t love you back

Truth. But then again, having someone who loves you back is better than being single. Would be at least. If it happened. But until that happens I am indifferent (at least for the moment) on being single
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member

Personally, no. Because its my choice to be single...at least not consciously. I'm working on that though.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »

No not really! Was married 32 years...lost my wife after a 3 year battle with breast cancer...earlier this year!
    So no not my choice...but it is what it is! Not a dang thing I can do about it.

I’m so sorry for your loss Tom. I can’t even imagine the pain. 😘
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member

With singlehood, I'm in the neutral position. I'm too habitually at ease with how I keep myself positively distracted. Surrounded by friends who all have their SO, I'm still in no rush and neither do I feel any void.