The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

1106107109111112190

Replies

  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,644 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

    Hope everyone is having a better one!

    So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁

    Got an interview tomorrow, gotta be there bright and early.

    Good luck on your interview!
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Good luck. At work and on leave for the rest of the week form tomorrow cant wait
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,063 Member
    Nice! I still have work, even on the public holiday. But perhaps I can get it all done relatively early in the week so that I can plan for the hike we leave for on Friday
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 25,985 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

    Hope everyone is having a better one!

    So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁

    It was! U-boat was surprisingly fun. Can't wait to try it again. Now that we have an idea of what we are doing, my crew will be better prepared.

    Hope everyones day was awesome! I'm heading to bed. Got an interview tomorrow, gotta be there bright and early.

    Good luck for your interview

    Happy Monday all 🤗
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,508 Member
    Good morning everyone. Currently waiting for some sketchy looking diner to open and serve breakfast. Need that coffee
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Happy Monday y’all. Have a blessed day and remember never skip Monday’s going to the gym.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I don't think I got the position, but I didn't think I'd get a second interview and I did. So...idk. *shrug*

    Hope everyone else has a good one!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,508 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    orangegato wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. Currently waiting for some sketchy looking diner to open and serve breakfast. Need that coffee

    Sketchy coffee is better than no coffee. All coffee is better than no coffee.

    Coffee was decent. Corned beef hash could’ve been better
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Are you happy to be single, and why?


    Yes because it’s better than loving someone who doesn’t love you back

    ☝🏻This!

  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,063 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Are you happy to be single, and why?


    Yes because it’s better than loving someone who doesn’t love you back

    Truth. But then again, having someone who loves you back is better than being single. Would be at least. If it happened. But until that happens I am indifferent (at least for the moment) on being single
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Are you happy to be single, and why?

    Personally, no. Because its my choice to be single...at least not consciously. I'm working on that though.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Are you happy to be single, and why?

    No not really! Was married 32 years...lost my wife after a 3 year battle with breast cancer...earlier this year!
    So no not my choice...but it is what it is! Not a dang thing I can do about it.


    I’m so sorry for your loss Tom. I can’t even imagine the pain. 😘