Welcome New Members!

Replies

• ProAvery
    ProAvery Posts: 7 Member
    The hardest part was for me to quit the sugary drinks! I have gotten use to the taste of green tea but does anyone have a specific brand that works for them?
  • COOLb23
    COOLb23 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m brian I’m new to this
  • Tareen70
    Tareen70 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi am tareen just joined still find my way around the app
  • Tareen70
    Tareen70 Posts: 10 Member
    Need to lose a stone so this group might motivate me
  • tonyasmith1507
    tonyasmith1507 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi my name is Tonya I’m 36 I’m looking to lose 2 stone,I could do with some motivation feel free to add me
  • Mumonamission41
    Mumonamission41 Posts: 138 Member
    Hi 👋🏻
    I’ve returned after falling off a wall literally! Need to kick myself up the butt and get myself back again, but always happy to have others to help me also! Willing to return the favour!
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Hey all,

New to MFP. Used to use Fitbit but changed to a Samsung gear. Fell off track after some major life events and now about 40 lbs heavier than I want to be. Time to do something about that.
  • FlakaPorFavor
    FlakaPorFavor Posts: 3 Member
    Coming back to this app. Thought I could do it alone. Wrong!!! This girl needs support! 🤪
  • Steakman39
    Steakman39 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi from Wisconsin. More friends the better
  • bozzses
    bozzses Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm back again and have gain every ounce of weight I lost (over 65 lbs) so decided I need more than a food tracker. I also need a community of support to help me be successful this time. So...here I go!
  • starbound2001
    starbound2001 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi, Ashley here. I have quite a bit of weight to lose after 2 rather difficult pregnancies, though I suppose that’s redundant, because all pregnancies are difficult. Looking to make a friend with a similar life and goals, so we can kick each other in the butt.

I’m a 36-year-old wife and mother with 2 daughters. I work full time and need to lose about 90 pounds.
  • Divinic
    Divinic Posts: 1 Member
    I am new to this app but also new to trying to be healthier. I've had bad eatting habits for my whole life. Today is the first day that I've decided to be better. I'm hopeful but so nervous. I am disabled due to a car accident so I havnt been able to exercise much. I have a very small circle of friends so no one really get gets it.
    Here goes nothing 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • isabeltmfqueiroz
    isabeltmfqueiroz Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hello myfitnesspal guys. We are together on this path of changing habits. I have to lose 12 kg to take my life back with enthusiasm. I set the Goal bar in 3 months. I have a lot to learn about healthy eating but I love challenges. At 62 I am starting a new stage of my life. I will embrace this project with all commitment and determination. I want a healthier life with more movement and like all of you what I want is to be happy and to be well with me and with life. [Edited by MFP moderator, translated by Google]
  • BrandynAtl
    BrandynAtl Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Not entirely new to MFP, but haven't used consistently. I'm a big fan of calorie counting though! Does anyone else wish they had in person support? I like some of the features of WW in that regard, but I think the points plan is a joke. I live in Atlanta if anyone else does and would like to reach out.
  • nbayer2004
    nbayer2004 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi from California, New to MFP, 3 days in!
  • shellsnrocks
    shellsnrocks Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I'm in my fifties and have had MFP for a few years, but haven't been good at all about using it. I've also had trouble with the app, and was actually trying to delete my account last night and sign up for a different program, but it was impossible to delete my subscription (because of how I signed up). So here I am, stuck --- but I'm going to make the absolute best of it. On a happy note, I had not used MFP through this website until this morning, and I like this site much more than the phone app. So I'm glad I stayed! My biggest problem is sugar, and I'm all in -- want to develop new habits and kick the sugar monkey off my back to improve my health. Looking forward to concluding Day 1 of that journey today!
  • nrs101364
    nrs101364 Posts: 343 Member
    Hello! I'm in my fifties and have had MFP for a few years, but haven't been good at all about using it. I've also had trouble with the app, and was actually trying to delete my account last night and sign up for a different program, but it was impossible to delete my subscription (because of how I signed up). So here I am, stuck --- but I'm going to make the absolute best of it. On a happy note, I had not used MFP through this website until this morning, and I like this site much more than the phone app. So I'm glad I stayed! My biggest problem is sugar, and I'm all in -- want to develop new habits and kick the sugar monkey off my back to improve my health. Looking forward to concluding Day 1 of that journey today!

Good luck on your new journey.
  • shellsnrocks
    shellsnrocks Posts: 2 Member
    Hello -- I am new to the community component of MFP and looking forward to making this work. I want to lose 20 pounds this winter. I'm in northern Minnesota and we have a frost warning tonight, so it's practically winter and time to get going.
  • jefferies93
    jefferies93 Posts: 1 Member
    Need friends on this app pleased add my fat *kitten*
  • kaylapierce06
    kaylapierce06 Posts: 2 Member
    i need help im having trouble keeping the weight off...for some reason i keep gaining weight and not losing weight so can you guys please help me